Delhi boy eaten by herd of pigs

rguyah

Delhi boy eaten by herd of pigs

A three-year-old boy has been eaten alive by a neighbour's herd of pigs on the outskirts of the Indian capital, Delhi, police say.
The boy, Ajay, strayed from the family home as his parents and other family members were having lunch.
When his mother went to look for him, she found the pigs chewing something and spotted bits of her son's clothing.
She threw stones at the animals but they turned on her. Her screams alerted neighbours who came to her rescue.
'Playing'
Relatives in the village of Samaipur Badli in north-west Delhi told police the boy had been carrying bread, which might have led the animals to attack him.
A senior police official, Manish Aggarwal, said a local man who owned the pigs had been detained for causing death due to negligence. "Three children were playing outside their house when the incident took place," Mr Aggarwal told the BBC. "The victim, Ajay, strayed from the area but his parents or relatives were not there to save him since they were having lunch inside their house."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6195860.stm

shabnum

[FONT=":SMILY309: System"][/FONT]

Salaamalaikum wharahmtaulahi wahbarak katu hu,

that is really awfull, well i think that the parents should of watched out and took care of the child other wise that wouldnt have not happened, it is really important to watch out for your kids, they doent understand they inoccent, its parents job is to take care.

salaaamalaikum:SMILY45:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2:

Jazzak-Allah khair for sharing this piece of article,I am gobsmacked,that is really disturbing.I read an article recently how a husband chopped his wife in to bits and fed it to the pigs.(Daily Express or Daily Mail):confused:

:wasalam:

shabnum

that is awfull how can a person do such a thing kill his wife they must be pysco path or crazy, i think if they had islam and knowledge of and feard Allah not a person would do a such thing murder, and specially feeding it to the pigs that worse.

so sad :confused: and upsetting Allah give them hedayat ameen.

:astag:

haris

Patience
In reply to Shabnum and Abdul-Raheem Ali

According to an article in a newpaper a women killed his boyfriend and had his body in pieces than she threw a party and fed the body to her friends.

Now that is awfull

May Allah guide us and them to straight path

Yahya1819

DISGUSTING PIGS

ALLAH FORBID US TO EAT PIGS BECAUSE THEY ARE "EATERS-OF-ALL" THINGS! I can't believe people actually eat pork in Europe and Americas...DISGUSTING!!!

Delyan

I m just shocked by all of this and I feel very sad for the little 3 yr old boy Allah yr7amo inshalah.

these you ve all related made me think of one told by one of y lecturer ( psychology university ) last year : he s been reading a newspaper saying that a man in Germany has sent an advertisement on the net saying litterarly that he was actuallt seeking a man between 18 and 30 in good health t be eaten ..the horror is that many men have answered, some of them have been till the house and have been refused because of the weight, the type .. incredible arguments as if he was looking for smeone to hang out with or to work with ! then a man, an eng with a good situation otherwise has accepted, he s been there, he took the cafe with him and has been eaten after an awful and crazy scene of torture yet accepted by the both parts !!

I feel grateful to Allah to be a muslim l 7amdolilah May Allah Protect us ameen

brighten

seeker of knowledge
I m just shocked by all of this and I feel very sad for the little 3 yr old boy Allah yr7amo inshalah.

these you ve all related made me think of one told by one of y lecturer ( psychology university ) last year : he s been reading a newspaper saying that a man in Germany has sent an advertisement on the net saying litterarly that he was actuallt seeking a man between 18 and 30 in good health t be eaten ..the horror is that many men have answered, some of them have been till the house and have been refused because of the weight, the type .. incredible arguments as if he was looking for smeone to hang out with or to work with ! then a man, an eng with a good situation otherwise has accepted, he s been there, he took the cafe with him and has been eaten after an awful and crazy scene of torture yet accepted by the both parts !!

I feel grateful to Allah to be a muslim l 7amdolilah May Allah Protect us ameen

:salam2:

Can't blame the animal for what it did afterall they're animals following their animal instinct but when men act like animal then wa na'uzubillah..god forbid.
Honestly, crazy stories make me go bonkers. :SMILY27: :SMILY176: