Desi cook book

slave.of.AllahSW

AoA wr wb,
I thought this website might come in handy for alot of you. www.desicookbook.com It worked wonders for me :) I learned how to cook basically after I got married. My hubby has alot of patience to eat what I cooked without complaining and looking at it. lol!

jazakallahu khairun

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah,

thanks, i cook for myself, if i was married i would not cook for my wife. She can go to McDonalds or Pizza hut. haha, i will give her some coupons.

i am joking.

i would cook for my mum nobody else

wasalam

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

People can get tired of McDonalds and Pizza Hut... cooking is much more fun!

Besides... Cooking Builds Character!

Yep... i should try it...

when i'm:

Angry: Add more spices! Let it all out!
Happy: Add some color!! Leaves... (idk on the cooking shows they add so much leafy stuff... i don't do that) Yellow Coloring stuff... Rainbow time!!
Bored: Go with the 5 min. mac and cheese
Tired: Yup... time for some chips and ice cream... no cooking now

You get the idea.. lol, haha, I wonder what kind of real cook i would make. I've only made noodles... rice... tuna... little picnic stuff. It's fine for lunch but i've never tried dinner style. THat would be interesting.

HEY my daddy kind of taught my mommy how to cook! (yes terms are childish but it sounds cute)

He doesn't cook that much now, but he is good at it!! looolll.

:wasalam:

:hijabi:

shabnum

i cant cook at all

then make beans on toast lol:laughing-dancing: english style

mashallah i gess all you sisters are good cooks hey keep it up sisz,

lol except for admin:rolleyes: hmm what a gineus i gess:jumpclap:

well there is nothing wrong if you cooked for your wife hey doent be ashamed of it lol youll get more reward from allah (saw)

my brother in law sometimes cooks for my sister and he even makes breakfast for her at times.

all you need to do is get that cookery book handy:SMILY231: :SMILY149: and get some tips from there or ere .:SMILY26: oh well i gess you can give it a try .

:redface: there no harm oh admin doent be shy lol

shabnum

well lol i gess sisters are the best cooks then men:redface: ehem i might be wrong but 10/10 woman are always the best cook lol

haris

Patience
Aslam O Alikum

well I dont think so. How many female cooks have you seen in big resturants?
Ratio might be 2:100

Just kiddin: lol
But I still have a point

Wsalam

samiha

---------
Staff member
Aslam O Alikum

well I dont think so. How many female cooks have you seen in big resturants?
Ratio might be 2:100

Just kiddin: lol
But I still have a point

Wsalam

yep... my mommy says that too. lol, she's a good cook but also says that the best cooks are men.

:wasalam:

shabnum

:shymuslima1: nope woman are best cook, restaurant nah home food is the best food, restaurant nah my mum can cook better then them.

no one can beat your mamas cooking:SMILY288:

SpangledStarz

Oh yeah, and anyway, you would get tired of vegetarian and fish meals at McDonalds. We all eat halal, dont we....well? :D
And yep, my mum makes the best foods. My friends look forward to coming to my house because of the smell of delicious food even if they dont want to/cant stay over for dinner. In the end they end up doing so anyway 'cos the smell is just too much to just walk away from. Especially when its coming from your own friend's kitchen!

Sister Starz

shabnum

salaamalaikum

well iv never had chicken burger in macdonalds fishfillet im bored of it, next time im going to have chicken burger.

chapter 5 verse 5(quran) jews and christians meat is lawful to us, and ours is lawful to them.:dishes:

im kinda hungry now:SMILY346: :SMILY32: lol

wasalaam