Did Dr. Keith Moore go back on his statements ??

BigAk

:salam2:

I was having a dialog with one of my collegues who happened to be an athiest. I had sent him some information about Embryology in the Quran and how Dr. Keith Moore of Canada backed up with his own words. Of course, my collegue rejected the notion totally and called it "mere interpretation". He also shocked me by claiming that Dr. Keith Moore had apparently backed up on his original views and the statements he made confirming the signs of revelation of the Quran based on the Embryology verses.

I have sent an email to my collegue requesting providing me with evidence of his claim. He never responded.

I would like to ask everyone on here to see if they have heard of such fact ?? Did Dr. Keith Moore go back on his words??

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Walaikumasalam brother - from my understanding there are two arguments that non-muslims drag up.

1. He was paid to do it...(thats getting old)
2. If he said that whats in the Quran came from Allah - then why didnt he revert to Islam?

So your collegue probably saw into the above and drawed up a "he went back on his statement" thing lol.. anywho thats just my 2 cents.

mhamzah

:salam2:

No, he hasn't. Keith Morre was not the only embroyologist that confirmed the verses in the Quran that speaks about embroylogy. Others include;

1. Dr. Gerald C. Goeringer
2. Dr. E. Marshall Johnson
3. Dr. T. V. N. Persaud

1. He was paid to do it...(thats getting old)

The argument doesn't work because he would have made much more money by writing a book against Islam.

:wasalam:

BigAk

Thank you all for your reponses... The fact that my collegue has ignored my email request and did not respond only shows that he doesn't have what backs his claim.

zbhotto

Banned
They are the unfortunate one

Dr. Yousef Estates mentioned in youtubeislam.com that Dr. More the professor of Toronto university did not become muslim. Rather when FBI querred him why He was parising a terrorist book he become silent. Very unfortunate one. May Alllah Guide him. Amin

We muslims always have to speak the truth. We are not the believer of original SIN. Chiristian do not have any problem to lie about their religion. They can do it no problem.

BUt we muslim have lot of problems. We cannot lie and cheat about anything. We do and do have problem in cheating and lieing.

Nonetheless, the French scientist who wrote the book :BIBLE-QUARAN and the SCIENCE" became muslim and Alhamdullian he had died as a muslim. THere are many other christian and Buddhist scientist who became muslim.

So dont pay attention to the distractor of ISLAM. They will not believe in ISLAM even if you brought HARD evidences to them. If ALLAH were given the proofs that these athiest people would ask to believe in HIM then the purpose of creation of the mankind and Jin would be voided. Nonetheless it would be injustice to SATAN.

These are like the follower of MOSES who said to MOSES (PBUH)

"Bring your LORD in front of us and then we will believe you". AL-KORAN

There will be those type of people as long as earth exist. They are the truely unfortunate people.

So dont bother about them.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Dr. Yousef Estates mentioned in youtubeislam.com that Dr. More the professor of Toronto university did not become muslim. Rather when FBI querred him why He was parising a terrorist book he become silent.

I heard this in one of the lectures of Sh. Yusuf Estes as well...and it sounds very plausible..pressuring others to subdue them and have them follow a certain track..is the easiest of agendas in the FBI and CIA world!..

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
I heard this in one of the lectures of Sh. Yusuf Estes as well...and it sounds very plausible..pressuring others to subdue them and have them follow a certain track..is the easiest of agendas in the FBI and CIA world!..

I took think I have heard it - although where did Yusuf estes grab this information from?

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I took think I have heard it - although where did Yusuf estes grab this information from?

If I am not mistaken (and inshallah I am not)...I think he does mention *briefly* where the information was found from..but I heard the lectures a long time ago..so I stand to be *corrected*..and if anyone knows the answer *for certain*..should correct me..and let us all know..so we can all benefit inshallah

BigAk

Wow.. I had no idea about the FBI questioning Dr. Keith Moore. Although I trust Dr. Yousuf Estes, can anyone confirm this?

vegangoth

Banned
Thank you all for your reponses... The fact that my collegue has ignored my email request and did not respond only shows that he doesn't have what backs his claim.

Or it's just gone into his spam folder and he hasn't looked there for a while.

mhamzah

Good point! lol I was trying to be less suspicious of people lol.

It's not about suspicion. Infact one is suppose to avoid unneccasry suspicion.

However in Islam you don't make an accusation unless you have evidence to back it up, if you do than you are the guilty party. Believers are suppose to investigate any such claims.

[049:006] O ye who believe ! if an unrighteous person brings you any news, investigate it fully, lest you harm a people in ignorance, and then you repent of what you did.

That why I said 'Maybe' because I don't know, but a claim was made but no evidence was brought forth to support it.

Produce your proof if you are truthful. (Quran chapter 2)

Farhanizzle

Quote from Keith Moore's Book, @ 2008

"Growth of science was slow during the medieval period, and few high points of embryological investigation undertaken during this time are known to us. It is cited that the Quran (seventh century AD), the Holy Book of the Muslims, that human beings are produced from a mixture of secretions from the make and female. Several references are made to the creation of a human being from a nutfa (small drop). It also states that the resulting organism settles in the womb like a seed, 6 days after its beginning. Reference is also made to the leechlike appearance of the early embryo. Later the embryo is said to resemble a "chewed substance."'

Moore, Keith L. and Persaud, T.V.N. The Developing Human - Clinically Oriented Embryology, 8th Edition. pgs. 8-9. Saunders Elsevier, Philadelphia, 2008. ISBN: 978-1-4160-3706-4

Sounds like he still believes in the miraculous nature of the verses dealing with embryology in the Qur'an. Of course, he can't be so blunt in his secular, academic textbook, but he he basically implies it by talking about it as a high point of embryology. Also, on page 8, he references a book by Joseph Needham (1959) when he says that the Jewish rabbis who wrote the Talmud (and he mentions a certain ancient doctor, Samuel-el-Yehudi), they basically regurgitated Aristotle and Galen.

Funny, because up until a few minutes ago, the Wikipedia article on Keith Moore said that he had renounced the Qur'an to being regurgitation of Aristotle and Galen. The kufaar and their lies...but I changed the article. However, I found out who had corrupted the Wiki page with their lies: the website titled "The Interactive Bible." Look at their page of the embryology in the Qur'an. Paragraphs from here were copied and pasted into the wiki article...

Look how they literally LIE - it isn't that they don't know, but rather they actually twist things on purpose and blatantly LIE...I still can't believe it people can like like that...

4evertruthful

"Growth of science was slow during the medieval period, and few high points of embryological investigation undertaken during this time are known to us. It is cited that the Quran (seventh century AD), the Holy Book of the Muslims, that human beings are produced from a mixture of secretions from the make and female. Several references are made to the creation of a human being from a nutfa (small drop). It also states that the resulting organism settles in the womb like a seed, 6 days after its beginning. Reference is also made to the leechlike appearance of the early embryo. Later the embryo is said to resemble a "chewed substance."'

Moore, Keith L. and Persaud, T.V.N. The Developing Human - Clinically Oriented Embryology, 8th Edition. pgs. 8-9. Saunders Elsevier, Philadelphia, 2008. ISBN: 978-1-4160-3706-4

Sounds like he still believes in the miraculous nature of the verses dealing with embryology in the Qur'an. Of course, he can't be so blunt in his secular, academic textbook, but he he basically implies it by talking about it as a high point of embryology. Also, on page 8, he references a book by Joseph Needham (1959) when he says that the Jewish rabbis who wrote the Talmud (and he mentions a certain ancient doctor, Samuel-el-Yehudi), they basically regurgitated Aristotle and Galen.

Funny, because up until a few minutes ago, the Wikipedia article on Keith Moore said that he had renounced the Qur'an to being regurgitation of Aristotle and Galen. The kufaar and their lies...but I changed the article. However, I found out who had corrupted the Wiki page with their lies: the website titled "The Interactive Bible." Look at their page of the embryology in the Qur'an. Paragraphs from here were copied and pasted into the wiki article...

Look how they literally LIE - it isn't that they don't know, but rather they actually twist things on purpose and blatantly LIE...I still can't believe it people can like like that...

Alhamdolillah that you revised wiki article.
I am afraid that many articles about Islmaic personalities are being written by Non-Muslims to deviate others from Islam.

There is a youtube channel Islampapers who has a website too where he has uploaded whole lectures of Moore
At the end of that lecture he replies that he was a strong catholic but was taught by his fathers about God's messenger.
In that reply he said that he will not become a Muslim although he accepts that God sends messengers and both Jesus and Muhammad, peace be upon them were God's messengers.
So this is in english a Kalima but he does not accept becoming Muslim.
The Prophet said that Allah will support this Ummah with unbelievers too.But may Allah guide him before his death.