Did u Drink blood of brother today??

Joslyn

Allah's Way of Life
WOW!

Wow, I didn't know all of these companies were donating to Israel. That's kind of scary. I grew up believing all of those Christian fundamentalist pastors who raved about the importance of being supportive of the State of Israel, believing, as they said, "Those who bless Israel, God will bless them." My parents still believe it, but thankfully I have seen the light and am a submitter of Allah. Anyhow, I will be sure to avoide these places. Thank you for posting this!

:tti_sister:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

30% starbucks profit goes to Israel ???

there is no evidence that these firms donate to Israel. :) This is made up, and people need to be much more careful of what is said.

And for a company being boycotted merely because it is run by Jews is not good in Islam. The Prophet :saw: would buy from Jews.

We should be careful of any exaggeration or extremism.

Of course, if they really do give money to Israel (and I do not know why a British or American business would waste their profits doing such a thing) then we should boycott them.

Its a person's choice.

Wasalam.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

I agree with Br.Mabsoot. A while back many people were saying how pepsi stood for 'Pay Every Penny to Save Israel'
and the Coca cola sign if read upside down reads 'no makkah, no muhammad'.
in arabic etc,etc.

:wasalam:

riceman

israel

are you sure there is no evidence that starbucks does not help the state of Israel? I thought i had info regarding comments made by its ceo and the awards the company has received from zioniost organisations...anyway the point should be more like can we give up companies that have links to israel(cos heck thers a lot of em ) or is it inconvenient for us?
i admit freely its inconvenient for me (i use a nokia phone and an intel chip in my computer!
i dont think this is a straightforward issue

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

I think a lot of it is hearsay, the real boycott most Muslims are already doing. And that is a boycott of Islam. This is aiding the enemy of Islam.

People follow hearsay and do not even know what the Truth of the matter is, nor do they go to check out the truth from proper sources. They do the same with their OWN Deen!! They do not check to see if what they do is actually in compliance with the Quran and Sunnah, they do not follow the evidences when they are clearly shown to be in the wrong.....

When you do not worship Allah, you boycott Islam!
When you do not follow the Messenger:saw:, you boycott Islam!
When you miss your prayers, you boycott Islam!
When you speak badly to your friends or family, you boycott Islam!
When you do not wish for your brother what you wish for your self.. You Boycott Islam!

---- This is the big problem. We are already helping the enemies of Islam by the way we live our lives. When we stay silent to the Ahlul Bidah and people who do Shirk. Muslims can not just Unite, we must unite on Tawheed and clear Aqeedah, we must strive to follow the Quran and Sunnah properly!!

When will you wake up!! Get up!! do something Straight. Allah has already told us in the Quran what we need to do. The Prophet :saw: has already instructed us what to do. . . As an Ummah, We are so ignorant, Is it any wonder we are in such a mess today? When you have people going to graves in Syria and calling upon the dead for help, or people in Pakistan doing same.. Is it any wonder we are in such a mess???? If people are getting the very basics in Islam wrong, how exactly is this Ummah ever going to succeed?

It will only succeed when people follow the Quran and Sunnah with the clear guidance of the first three generation of Muslims. As this is what our Prophet :saw: instructed. And we must obey Allah and his Messenger:saw:.

Learn your Deen by learning the Tawheed and Aqeedah, the real basics of Islam. We must always be readying ourselves with knowledge on these matters. We must strive hard to seek Allah's pleasures in these matters. Without having Tawheed our prayers, fasts and pilgrimages will mean nothing. And there are many people who do go on Hajj, who do pray, but their prayers are worthless because they associate partners with Allah. Because they reject the Hadith of the Prophet:saw: and so forth. Yet, Amazingly, brothers and sisters clambour over each other to celebrate these people as heroes of the Muslim world, even though the following day they will be killing our very Muslim brothers and sisters. May Allah save our Muslims from the treachery of the Rafidah and other evil people. Any evil person who attacks Israel is a hero? Astaghfirullah.

No Muslim can ever comprehend or understand the true way of dealing with other Muslims, or defending Muslim pride if they are not aware of Tawheed. If they are not following the Quran and the Sunnah. It is through ignorance that we are in the problem we are in today.

People please go here:

Ummah in Conflict:
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25

wasalam.

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
Well! I totally agree with Mabsoot.First, it's always about ourselves.We have to work for ourselves to make progress not just sit and watch and focusing on blame game.Seriously, that would so stupid of us.We must focus more on teachings of Islam.Enemies of Islam have always tried to show it as a violent religion. We have to make progress in every field or walk of life.Only then, we will succesfully show what the true Islam is! We must follow the Holy Qur'an and footsteps of the Holy Prophet the way the Companions of Holy Prophet followed.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
True true!

(waites for time to fly)

...But I still wouldn't buy something from them if they were Isreali cause anyone who supports Isreal is a blind person cause Isreali government kills muslims.
Right??

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Alsalam Alikum

:salam2:
R U SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didnt even know that, i got about 3 starbucks next to my house and most of my firends buy their coffees from there.

I AGREE WITH BROTHER MABSOOT.
DO U HAVE EVIDENCE TO BACK UP WHAT U R SAYING.

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
salam

stop trying to boycot! Do you think u have the power of Allah(swt). Trust in Allah, dnt be affraid of anyone but Allah(SWT) we are all brothers and sisters, some good some bad, What good will u show of ur life if u ran away from situations. Buy a starbucks if ur thirsty, thank Allah(SWT) u had a coffee to drink, for the wealth of the world is Allahs(SWT) and to who he wills it, its theres!

Dnt try and retaliate to Allahs(SWT) will, but say Alhumdulillah You know best Allah(SWT)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
stop trying to boycot! Do you think u have the power of Allah(swt). Trust in Allah, dnt be affraid of anyone but Allah(SWT) we are all brothers and sisters, some good some bad, What good will u show of ur life if u ran away from situations. Buy a starbucks if ur thirsty, thank Allah(SWT) u had a coffee to drink, for the wealth of the world is Allahs(SWT) and to who he wills it, its theres!

Dnt try and retaliate to Allahs(SWT) will, but say Alhumdulillah You know best Allah(SWT)
What do you mean?! We NEED to boycott these products cause even if they might not SUPPORT Isreal, we still need to be cautious of these things. I'll bet you $20.00 this board is gonna get closed because we're fighting over this. Just DON'T close it anyone because this is an important issue that affects our ummah.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Starbucks is the world's largest multinational chain of coffee shops.[1][2] Founded in 1971 as a coffee bean retailer, then acquired in 1987 by Howard Schultz, it has acquired and built coffeehouses all over the world

In 1998 he was honoured by the Jerusalem Fund of Aish HaTorah with "The Israel 50th Anniversary Friend of Zion Tribute Award" for his services to the zionist state in "playing a key role in promoting close alliance between the United States and Israel". The Jerusalem Fund of Aish HaTorah funds israeli arms fairs chaired by the butcher of Jenin - General Shaul Mofaz, and the zionist propaganda website honestreporting.com.

His work as a propagandist for Israel has been praised by the Israeli Foreign Ministry as being key to Israel's long-term PR success

Recently whilst the Israeli army was slaughtering Palestinians in Jenin, Nabulus and Bethlehem he made a provocative speech blaming the Palestinians of terrorism, suggesting the intifada was a manifestation of anti- Semitism, and asked people to unite behind Israel

At a time when other businesses were desperately pulling out of Israel, Starbucks decided to help Israel's floundering economy and invest in Israel - a joint venture with Israeli conglomerate Delek Group for Starbucks outlets in Israel ( Shalom Coffee Co). A bad business decision - Starbucks made heavy losses and in April 2003 Starbucks were forced to announced that all 6 Starbucks cafes in Israel will be shut down and its partnership with Delek end.

It has been revealed that Starbucks still continues to support Israel by sponsoring fund raisers for Israel.[15]

, the Grassroots Advocacy Coordinator for the US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation is adamant about boycotting Starbucks. Attending a recent conference, Ruebner said he and his colleagues were “embarrassed and upset” when they were served Starbucks coffee. He wrote a letter to the organizers, saying: “many conference participants and conference organizers were highly disturbed by the serving of Starbucks coffee at our conference.

“Schultz has been praised by the Israeli government for sponsoring pro-Israel, anti-Palestinian seminars on college campuses (“Losing the Media Battle,” Jerusalem Report, April 22, 2002) and his company has sponsored a fund-raising event for the Israel Emergency Solidarity Fund, an organization which engages in crass anti-Palestinian propaganda to raise money to support the families of Israeli soldiers who have died while protecting Israel’s illegal military occupation of Palestinian territories.”

Reubner wrote: “Because the CEO of Starbucks is so supportive of Israel and the system of apartheid that it has foisted on the Palestinian people, we strongly urge you to reconsider your arrangement to serve Starbucks products”.

He added, “We all have an obligation to make sure that corporations with which we do business are using those profits to promote human rights, peace, and justice, rather than racial discrimination, military occupation, and colonization.”[19]

Proof.

I agree with the stance of doing something. Allah (swt) helps people who take an active effort in helping themselves. You could sit all day and pray that you win a nobel prize for Physics, but unless you get off your backside and actually pull out a physics book and try and discover something new, nothing will happen.

Same with trying to help our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Yes, it's good to understand that not following the basics of Islam is a method of helping the enemies of Islam. But refusing to even acknowledge WHO the enemies are at all is also a mistake.

About trusting in Allah (swt), that is very important. We must all put out trust in Allah. But there is a hadith (heard it at the mosque..I'll try find it if I can), where a man went to the mosque to pray, and the Prophet :saw: entered and asked "who left their camel untied?", and the man replied, "I did, I trust in Allah (swt) that my camel will not run away while I'm here to pray at the mosque". The Prophet's :saw: reply was "Go tie your camel and come back, and then put your trust in Allah (swt)."

Those are not the exact quotes, but that is roughly what I remember from what I heard at the mosque (Please forgive me for any mistakes, and please correct me where appropiate.) Salam alaikum.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Wow, I didn't know all of these companies were donating to Israel. That's kind of scary. I grew up believing all of those Christian fundamentalist pastors who raved about the importance of being supportive of the State of Israel, believing, as they said, "Those who bless Israel, God will bless them." My parents still believe it, but thankfully I have seen the light and am a submitter of Allah. Anyhow, I will be sure to avoide these places. Thank you for posting this!

:tti_sister:

AssalaamuAlaikum,

Brother, Everytime I come to know such a story of a revert I feel lucky, (dont know why). I am very happy to know this indeed. May Allah give you highest place in Jannah and other muslims too (ofcourse me too).

Wassalaam

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Assalamu Alaykum,

30% starbucks profit goes to Israel ???

there is no evidence that these firms donate to Israel. :) This is made up, and people need to be much more careful of what is said.

And for a company being boycotted merely because it is run by Jews is not good in Islam. The Prophet :saw: would buy from Jews.

We should be careful of any exaggeration or extremism.

Of course, if they really do give money to Israel (and I do not know why a British or American business would waste their profits doing such a thing) then we should boycott them.

Its a person's choice.

Wasalam.

AssalaamuAlaikum,
Brother sorry if I dare disagree, but I cant believe that you dont know about the Jewish companies' support to Israel. Please try to remind about the chains of Jews who are controlling the Media and financially as well as morally (immorally infact) supporting Israel.

Just to give you an example, The company "Revlon" mentioned in the names is owned by a very popular Jew who is the owner of many newspapers and channels too and is known to many people for his support to Israel.

And support to Israel is support to Zionism.

Do you think that all this rubbish and cruelty in the world is just because of few simple things? there is ofcourse huge drift of Jews. and just to see the chains used for that drift, check out this:

http://freedomfiles.org/usmedia.pdf

Currently, I am not in a position to give solid proofs of those companies involved in supporting Israel but I might provide you the evidences InshaAllah if you are really not conviced yet.

I am sure there are many documentaries and sources about them.

Wassalaam,
VE

Saadi Sharif

Salaam Alaikum wrwb,

I absolutely agree with Br. Mabsoot that our first forcus should be our own selves and how we are practicing Islam. When we are able to unite together as Muslims, practising our Deen as it should be practised, obeying Allah and His messenger Muhammad (pbuh), only then will we be able to truely overcome our problems both in this life and in the hereafter.

May Allah guide us to the Straight path, the path of those upon whom He bestowed his favour, not the path of those upon whom is His anger, nor the path of those who are astray.

Ameen.

Wasalaam Alaikum wrwb

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Brother, Everytime I come to know such a story of a revert I feel lucky, (dont know why). I am very happy to know this indeed. May Allah give you highest place in Jannah and other muslims too (ofcourse me too).

Wassalaam
Uh, Joslyn is a SISTER; not a brother!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
We must boycott these products because being a coward in Jihad is what will make a muslim go to the fire.

Yes, being a practicing muslim IS the first problem ; but the way we affect our ummah is the second.