Did you know these two short stories? They'll make you laugh.

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Esselamu alejkum we rahmetull-llah

I hope brothers and sisters you are all fine.I've just heard these two
stories and they made me laugh so much,and whenever I remember them
I laugh again.

1st one is, two muslims go to mosque and when they get inside they see a young boy praying slowly,quietly and very kindly.And they go near him and one says look at him mashALL-LLAH how good he prays he must be really a good devoted muslim suddenly the boy while praying said I am fasting as well.So that's it.
I hope you understand it.

The 2nd one I will tell you latter ok.

Wesselamu alejkum we rahmetull-llah

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam2You

Haha what a great joke, tell us another!

I'm from Kosovo also, mashAllah I'm so happy to see another person here from Kosovo, I don't know how to write albanian but I can speak it LOL cos I was born in London..Anyways, Take care brother!

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Salam2You

Haha what a great joke, tell us another!

I'm from Kosovo also, mashAllah I'm so happy to see another person here from Kosovo, I don't know how to write albanian but I can speak it LOL cos I was born in London..Anyways, Take care brother!
Esselamu alejkum we rahmetull-llahi we barakatuhu

First of all I am glad to meet you sister I come from the town of Ferizaj and I am student of English Department in Prishtina first year.May I kindly ask you which town are you from?
About the other joke I will tell it latter ok.

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
OK here is the 2nd joke if I can say joke because the brother who told me it said that it is a true story.

In Egyptian capital, Cairo, a brother from here goes to study there and he goes to a mosque to pray the salah of Asr.He had a beautiful sound and some other brothers (from here) knew him ,they knew that he had a beautiful sound and they asked him to lead the salah by justifying that he has a great sound so the brother said ok I will lead the salah.He begins the salah and he starts to recite quran vocally like salatul-magrib.So did you get the point?

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
OK here is the 2nd joke if I can say joke because the brother who told me it said that it is a true story.

In Egyptian capital, Cairo, a brother from here goes to study there and he goes to a mosque to pray the salah of Asr.He had a beautiful sound and some other brothers (from here) knew him ,they knew that he had a beautiful sound and they asked him to lead the salah by justifying that he has a great sound so the brother said ok I will lead the salah.He begins the salah and he starts to recite quran vocally like salatul-magrib.So did you get the point?

hahaha nice one.. LOL.

Jazak Allahu khyir for sharing.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have already heard the first one..
but this is the first time I am comming across the second joke....:lol:

I usually don't understand jokes on the spot..and of course my friends call me "tube light"
but ALHAMDULILLAH I got the joke in my first attempt here, :lol::lol:

JAZAKALLAHU KAHIR for making me laugh in this morning..

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
:wasalam:
I usually don't understand jokes on the spot..and of course my friends call me "tube light"

salaam..

nice to know "tube light" culture is spread over your country also. i have been called by that name for few times.. LOL.. :)

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Esselamu alejkum we rahmetull-llahi we barakatuhu

First of all I am glad to meet you sister I come from the town of Ferizaj and I am student of English Department in Prishtina first year.May I kindly ask you which town are you from?
About the other joke I will tell it latter ok.

Salaam brother,

I'm from Prishtina also, but don't live there or anything, and if I were to go there on holiday I would go to my dad's side of his family, and then my mother's, but I don't know the names! :shymuslima1: