Disable or remove account

MuslimShadow

Assalamu alaikum

Suppose if one wishes to disable or delete his/her account on the website........how can she/he do it???

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

I don't know. but i have an alternative. If he/she doesnt like what is going on here, he/she can stop visiting or posting for few days/weeks and come back whenever he/she feels to reunite. works for me.

MuslimShadow

Assalamu alaikum

Suppose if the need arises and one wishes to delete his/her account how can he/she do it??

I'm just asking.......

MuslimShadow

wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

I don't know. but i have an alternative. If he/she doesnt like what is going on here, he/she can stop visiting or posting for few days/weeks and come back whenever he/she feels to reunite. works for me.

Jazak'Allah for replying dear brother......I understand what you are saying...........:):)

MuslimShadow

:salam2:

Why do we have to *ask* a moderator????
Can't we do it on our own.That option should be available to the members.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

See the moderators don't reply soon.

We should have an option of removing or deleting account.

I wonder why we should have this kind of possibility. As I have understood, admins/mods don´t delete accounts here (what is same like most of other forums too). Maybe only way to get your account deleted is become banned...

:shymuslima1:

alf2

Islam is a way of life

Why do we have to *ask* a moderator????
Can't we do it on our own.That option should be available to the members.

One cannot simply "delete an account" It's very hard because of how websites are built. I cannot explain more in depth because I dont know the details. But I do know if Mabsoot simply deleted a member, the website would be broken.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

Send a private message to brother Mabsoot informing him that you wish to delete your account. It might take him a while to process this request as it is not something easily done.

That's the only way of deleting an account. Sorry for the late reply.

Wasalaamalaykum