Discover the Muslim origins of many Western discoveries!

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Discover the Muslim origins of many Western discoveries! Enjoy!:)

[yt]nGNY3JNhJCk&feature[/yt]

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Excellent post... Thank you for sharing.. :)

I urge everyone to visit the website presented at the end of this video ---> http://www.1001inventions.com/

Very interesting, MashaAllaah! Though I needed to concentrate more on their British accent. I wonder how it will be if we were to live during the Golden Ages. SubhanaAllaah. How incredible were the Muslims scientists/inventors back then!

A video that should be viewed by all.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
It's vERy nICE Masha'allah!! JazakAllah for sharing this sis!

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Very interesting, MashaAllaah! Though I needed to concentrate more on their British accent. I wonder how it will be if we were to live during the Golden Ages. SubhanaAllaah. How incredible were the Muslims scientists/inventors back then!

A video that should be viewed by all.

Asalamu alaykum sis:SMILY259:

Yes. I do find their British accent quiet attractive as well.
Jazaaki Allaahu Khayran, sister Zaynab.

That is our heritage which we abandoned! First, we abandoned unity and started fighting each other, then we abandoned Ijtihaad (analysis) and followed Taqleed (imitation) instead, then we abandoned Da`wa (calling people to God) and became a source of phobia and apprehension instead of a source of guidance and a role model. Then we abandoned science and technology and focused on literature and poetry instead, and now we focus on appearances rather than content and talk rather than action.

It is a sad state of affairs, but it is fixable! We have all the tools we need to fix it: The Quran and the authentic Sunna. As the prophet, peace be upon him, said on his last day, "I leave you with two things - you will never go astray as long as you hold tight to them - The Book of God and my Sunna."

Asalamu alaukum brother:SMILY259:

Well said ya akhi. It's indeed why we are the way we are today. We need more intelligent people like you. Then we'd be successful.

wasalam