DiscoverULife

:salam2:

Are you confused on choosing a career that is suitable for you?
Are you taking a course to please significant other or your parents?

Don’t worry because DiscoverULife by Sheikh Muhammad Al shareef is here to help YOU …You will receive 5days email-audio course absolutely FREE..This inshallah will help you on how to choose a career or anything not specifically a career but also if you don’t know where you are heading in this dunya [cool huh?] and if you are an auditory learner this is even better. Being true to oneself is the most important key to real joy and happiness.

Go ahead visit the website and give it a try=]
>>>>>DiscoverULife<<<<<Click

Let me share with you how this short course has impacted my life and how you can use it to improve yours. Well for the past couple of years I have been studying something that was totally not what I wanted or was convinced that this is what I wanted to do…didn’t have time to think through…to make the long story short I took the course and find out that I hate it so much few months ago. not only did it wasted my money it also wasted my precious time…

Alhmadullillah now I have decided to change my career path and do the things I enjoy the most i guess it’s never too late huh?…Although I haven't achieved everything I desired, and the last couple of months have been very challenging, I'm pleased with myself. This is because I had spent more days doing the things I wanted to do, rather than doing the things I didn't.

Y’all youngsters in here have the time to choose your destination so be true to yourself and struggle for what you want and put your trust in Allah..

Aisha

Idil Ciise

woah! I can totally relate. wasted my money and time in a course I didn't really like or enjoyed learning. but now thanks to Allah I have found my carrer path and I'm loving it. at 20 I sometimes think I'm late but hey your right it's never too late. thanks for sharing.

yup sister one thing though education never ceases it's about sorting your goals and achieving the one you believe it’s most important for you… which will also benefit you in this world and the next inshallah.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

MashAllah very nice
I hope the brothers and sisters spend some time surfing the site

Walikumasalam sister
Yeah me too Libin. :girl3:
I can get into the page, but how do I suscribe?
I really need some career advice.

The website is working but you cant suscribe to it now it was free till August 8, 2007 whoops :D. You can sign up for it but it's kind of a course so the membership it's not free..Whoops again :D...For more info please visit the website http://www.discoverulife.com/