• I am a Non-Muslim woman & I disagree with your views

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Brothers/Sisters,

This post may be seriously offensive to some!

I would like for all to consider alternatives and maybe try to understand the problem from the other side and I seriously hope that it will not be removed by the Moderators just because it doesn’t seem to tow the line of TTI. I hope that this post will NOT be twisted and made into an issue of trying to prove the superiority of Western culture & civilisation over Islam, or thought of as diss'ing Saudia or what-ever!

Just inviting all to think

I hope that we can atleast try to walk in other person's shoes...

I have spent a considerable time in the West and NOT every Non-Muslim White, Black, Hispanic, what-ever person is a racist and hell bent on destroying Islam as popularly believed in the Muslim world.

I know Non-Muslims who drive 200 miles to attend a demonstration against the Iraq War when most Muslims just talk about it!

1) 3,000 citizens of a country were killed and one of the biggest financial centres of the world was destroyed; it doesn’t matter who did it! Citizens of the country are angry & they want answers and want to go after someone. Let’s not even discuss the media bias in blaming Muslims; its done & dusted! When Muslims are subjected to extra checks, random arrests etc…do you blame them? How do you think Saudi Arabia will react if Faisaliyya Tower in Riyadh (tallest building in Saudia) is destroyed and 3000 of its citizens killed?
2) There was a attack in London on 7/7 on public transport! How, What, why is irrelevant for the security services; their job is to prevent the next one and if that means PROFILING then be it!...When there is an attack in Saudia, every car is checked, road-blocks are everywhere and no one complains about human rights!
3) There are roughly 8% Asians in the UK but they consume 25% of the National Health Service budget! Do you blame the locals (Whites) when they cry about race issues?
4) Why is it when you visit any hospitals, government offices in UK there are pamphlets in Urdu, Arabic, and Somali etc; yet there is nothing in English when you go to a Saudi office in Saudi Arabia (rarely in English)? Do you blame the locals (Whites) when they cry about race issues?
5) Why is it that in Saudi Arabia all Non-Muslim women are subjected to a particular dress code and when France does the same about Hijab it is considered racist and Saudia is actually the most vocal about it?
6) Just drive from Paris to the South of France on any weekend, see the huge queues of cars illegally parked on petrol stations; people squatting, cooking, urinating, defecating on the sides of the road, children playing, loud Arabic music…Notice the people in their Thoabs and women in their Jallabiyyas! Do you blame the French for being hostile towards the Arabs?
7) Why is it that when you take a bible into Saudia it is confiscated and any religious service other then Islam is banned; yet when a Mosque is denied a permit in Europe; it is considered racist?
8) Why is it if a Muslim asks a Non-Muslim girl out for a date and she refuses; it is considered ok; but as soon as Islam is involved a decline in a proposal to marriage is automatically considered racist!...Why do we think that EVERY Hijab wearing sister should simply accept us as a 'knight of her dreams'? & vice versa!...why are people allowed to reject people when they are not Muslims but not when they are Muslims? & vice versa!...

So the Non-Muslims are racist, bigots, biased? What are we?

I am trying to address the Muslims immigrants into the West! We are NOT exactly a shining example of Muslims and living Islam; are we?

All of these people who are reverting to Islam are due to the Blessing of Allah (SWT); most of us (born-Muslims) are Pathetic examples of humanity let alone Islam!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
I hope that we can atleast try to walk in other person's shoes...

I have spent a considerable time in the West and NOT every Non-Muslim White, Black, Hispanic, what-ever person is a racist and hell bent on destroying Islam as popularly believed in the Muslim world.

How is that popularly believed?? I do not agree, and I have lived in and visited Saudi, Lebanon Syria and other Muslim countries numerous times. The Western media and some ignorant people may say something ridiculous like that. But, the majority of people know that there are good and bad in all places. -- However, being born and bought up in the UK, I know for a fact that there is a lot of racism in the UK. From jobs market through to their perception of other cultures.

Also, the Media enjoy painting Muslims as supporting terrorism. Lets have a closer look.. Even though Muslims are the target of 100s of years of colonialism, oppression and humiliation which continues unabaited to this day, they are still forgiving and tolerant. It only took one day in NY on Sep 11 to have the public concious of the American and other people back Wars and invasions and demonisation of Muslims.

University of Maryland Conducted a Survey in May 2006.

46% of Americans Believed that "bombing and other attacks intentionally aimed at civilians" are "never justified". While 24 percent believe these attacks are "often or sometimes justified."

Contrast those numbers with 2006 polling results from the world's most-populous Muslim countries – Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Nigeria. Terror Free Tomorrow, found that 74 percent of respondents in Indonesia agreed that terrorist attacks are "never justified"; in Pakistan, that figure was 86 percent; in Bangladesh, 81 percent.

"For most people, their professed support of terrorism/bin Laden can be more accurately characterized as a kind of "protest vote" against current US foreign policies, not as a deeply held religious conviction or even an inherently anti- American or anti-Western view."

Muslims are much more tolerant and do not wish to have innocent people killed.

You can not say 1.5 Billion Muslims are ignorant and will supersticiously accuse all Americans and Non-Muslims of being Racist. Mainly because many of the Muslim countries have non-Muslim populations living in their midst too. Nor are Muslims forcefully converting or wishing to annihilate non-Muslims.

I know Non-Muslims who drive 200 miles to attend a demonstration against the Iraq War when most Muslims just talk about it!

Okkkk.. :SMILY153:. You still there ? lol .. There are good and bad people everywhere.. anyway.

I know many Non-Muslims who dont go to protests! How many Muslims were there? Compare this to the demographic percentage. Of course there be more non-Muslims, but the relative number of Muslims to non-Muslims will be significantly higher.

1) 3,000 citizens of a country were killed and one of the biggest financial centres of the world was destroyed; it doesn’t matter who did it! Citizens of the country are angry & they want answers and want to go after someone. Let’s not even discuss the media bias in blaming Muslims; its done & dusted! When Muslims are subjected to extra checks, random arrests etc…do you blame them? How do you think Saudi Arabia will react if Faisaliyya Tower in Riyadh (tallest building in Saudia) is destroyed and 3000 of its citizens killed?

It is completely different. And also you are running these ideas based on Assumptions. This is just rhetoric.. with nothing substantial behind it. You can not compare something to another which has Not happened. Very silly!

Im sure they wont be making up lies in order to invade the USA for WMD. (because it is the Truth lol, they DO Have WMD and they are ready and willing to use them against Civillians!! Infact, they have a track record :shake:).

Just think the amount of Misery that the world has been given due to 9/11.. and im not talking about the 3000 or so (of mixed nationalities and 30% of whom were Muslim) who died on that day. Rather the war on Terror and all the racist hateful rubbish coming from there.

You can not compare the murderous NeoCon Zionist Cabal to anything or any Muslim people or Muslim rulers.

2) There was a attack in London on 7/7 on public transport! How, What, why is irrelevant for the security services; their job is to prevent the next one and if that means PROFILING then be it!...When there is an attack in Saudia, every car is checked, road-blocks are everywhere and no one complains about human rights!

Ok, I am assuming that you know all the details of how the Saudi Security forces operate. Or are you again just writing your own stuff.

Yes, EVERY car is checked as you said. So they dont go around checking the cars owned by Bengalis? Or Pakistanis?? Or Black people????

And anyway, the people doing the terrorism in Saudi Arabia are Saudi Nationals.

in the UK and USA, Blacks and Asian people are more likely to be stopped and checked then white people, even though Whites are as much into crime as any other ethnic group.

1000s of people were rounded up, arrested and tried for Terrorism in the UK under the new Anti-Terror laws. Yet Most of them 99% were released without charge. Those who were arrested were done so on immigration or other issues..... AND the ones who were convicted for terrorism were Non-Muslims. People linked to the Christian Paramilitary groups in Northern Ireland.

Lets have a look at some of these convictions.. Important point highlighted in Red!

"Three of the 11 convicted were Muslims. Six of the remaining convictions were linked to loyalist paramilitary groups in Northern Ireland.

The remaining two terror convictions examined were of non-Muslims, one of them a man who had launched a racially-motivated campaign against a Muslim MP.

Since arrests under anti-terrorist laws attract widespread media coverage while convictions of non-Muslims in court have not been widely reported, most people are left with the impression that the criminal justice system is successfully prosecuting Muslim terrorists in Britain," said the report.

"The reality is that large numbers of innocent Muslims are being arrested, questioned and released while the majority of those actually convicted in an open criminal trial are non-Muslim."
Institute of Race Relations as reported in BBC News

Furthermore, recently a man was arrested with explosives and weapons.

Other problems?? Many unfortunately.

'Shocking' racism in jobs market

French Muslims face job discrimination

Muslim 'must pay for visa checks'
"A Muslim student had to pay extra for security checks when applying for a visa to visit the United States, because his name was Mohammed."

3) There are roughly 8% Asians in the UK but they consume 25% of the National Health Service budget! Do you blame the locals (Whites) when they cry about race issues?

Firstly, how are the White people locals? There is no such thing as a PURE British White Person. That is a joke. Everyone here has foreign blood. Nor are they purely European, that is not true either. People have Arab, African, Turkish, East European, Chinese Blood. If you are British you are British.

Anyway, I guess Asian people are sensible and must go to hospital more... where do you get the statistics from anyway? And the NHS is a given-right for every citizen in the UK. What we pay our taxes for??!!

4) Why is it when you visit any hospitals, government offices in UK there are pamphlets in Urdu, Arabic, and Somali etc; yet there is nothing in English when you go to a Saudi office in Saudi Arabia (rarely in English)? Do you blame the locals (Whites) when they cry about race issues?

Mainly because the UK is a Mixed and diverse community. Whilst Saudi Arabia does not have as many non-Arabic speakers there! The Somali, Sudanese, Lebanese, Palestinians, Jordanians.. and Pakistanis, Indians Bengalis who work and stay there can read and understand Arabic as well as English.

I have seen many documents written in English in Saudi Arabia. In the government embassies and offices. I dont see why they would need to have something written in Hausa or Cantonese?

This is another unsubstantial statement at all. It is a farsical attempt at most in trying to prove a point?

So one country has pamphlets in several languages and another does not. lol. They must be racist!! :SMILY288:

5) Why is it that in Saudi Arabia all Non-Muslim women are subjected to a particular dress code and when France does the same about Hijab it is considered racist and Saudia is actually the most vocal about it?

Subjected is an interesting word. You know how many people France Subjected with its empire ? :)

Anyway, France banned the hijab. Which is an obligatory part of Muslim Religion.

They ban it on their own Muslim French citizens.They do not have similar banning on other items related to French culture or the Christian Religion.

In Saudi non-Muslim women do not have to wear the hijab. I have seen non-Muslims who do not wear the hijab, although they do wear the Abaya. It is to respect Muslims who dress modestly. They are visiting as guests the most holy of Muslim lands.

So you cant compare the two things.

6) Just drive from Paris to the South of France on any weekend, see the huge queues of cars illegally parked on petrol stations; people squatting, cooking, urinating, defecating on the sides of the road, children playing, loud Arabic music…Notice the people in their Thoabs and women in their Jallabiyyas! Do you blame the French for being hostile towards the Arabs?

I am sorry, but I dont share the same Holiday preferences.. hehe.

Also, I believe this is all nonsense, where are the facts? Here you are sounding like a French Nationalist. Go to any French park and see the people slurping snails and eating frogs? lol.

Ok, back to reality! Go to ANY city centre in the UK between 9pm and 4am. Watch as the intelligent British youth wonder out of pubs and clubs collapsing in pools of their own vomit... getting up and smashing beer bottles on each other heads. They catch a glimpse of you.. and run after you shouting " aye ya paki come on ennnnnnn!! " - Not to mention the Drugs, the doping, rape, vandalism, and perhaps something you might find interesting - the urinating.

7) Why is it that when you take a bible into Saudia it is confiscated and any religious service other then Islam is banned; yet when a Mosque is denied a permit in Europe; it is considered racist?

The Prophet :saw: declared the land of Hijaz to be for Muslims. It is a holy land.. a blessed land !

The cities of Makkah and Madinah are the holiest places for Muslims. These are the lands where our Prophet's lived. The Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham) built the Ka'bah in Makkah, and our beloved Prophet Muhammad:saw: and his companions lived in these cities.

This sanctity must be upheld for all time for the people of Tawheed. Those who believe in Allah alone, who worship Allah alone and who follow his beloeved Messenger Muhammad :saw:. So the whole of that land is of special Religious significance and importance for Muslim people.

You will not find a Christian able to allow Muslims to build a Mosque in the Middle of the Vatican city or to be more precise the Vatican itself, or a Mosque in the middle of St Pauls Cathedral ! (not that it is allowed to have a Mosque in such a place!! lol ).

Or what about the Jews who dismantled and destroy the Mosques in Palestine?? What about the Hindus who destroy the Mosques in India, such as the Baberi mosque? Why is it the focus is always upon Muslims as being bad?

One of my friends went to the Cordoba Masjid in Spain. The Cordoba Mosque had bells put in its minarets and the murderous Catholics who expelled all the Muslims and Jews built a Cathedral inside it. He was told to remove his Islamic hat, and they stopped him when he started praying in the Mosque.

Millions of Muslims go to Makkah and visit Madinah when they go on the Haj or the lesser pilgrimage Umrah. - Yet, you will still find some Muslim haters claiming Muslims are racist for not allowing non-Muslims into these areas.

They dont even think about the complex logistic problems Muslims already have controlling the Muslim people who go there to do Religious duties, without having silly tourists there.

8) Why is it if a Muslim asks a Non-Muslim girl out for a date and she refuses; it is considered ok; but as soon as Islam is involved a decline in a proposal to marriage is automatically considered racist!...Why do we think that EVERY Hijab wearing sister should simply accept us as a 'knight of her dreams'? & vice versa!...why are people allowed to reject people when they are not Muslims but not when they are Muslims? & vice versa!...

This is Islamically wrong.

Firstly, Muslim men should be decent, polite and have honour. They have no right to be talking to non-Muslim girls for dating. They should marry a good Muslim girl, talk to her Wali (her father or brother) for her hand in marriage. He should never sit alone with an unrelated member of opposite sex.

Secondly, Muslim men and women have free choice in who to choose for marriage. If someone does not want to marry another Muslim because they are short, fat, uneducated, not Islamic enough etc this is their choice. Afterall, marriage is for life.. and you should marry someone who you are pleased with. Obviously, they should be Islamic and have good personality. Other things are of ones own personal preferences.

So the Non-Muslims are racist, bigots, biased? What are we?

I am trying to address the Muslims immigrants into the West! We are NOT exactly a shining example of Muslims and living Islam; are we?

All of these people who are reverting to Islam are due to the Blessing of Allah (SWT); most of us (born-Muslims) are Pathetic examples of humanity let alone Islam!

Overall, I would say yes the Non-Muslims are not as tolerant or as patient as proper Muslims would be. This is my own opinion based upon historic and present day facts. - However, I do not think that all non-Muslims are like that, there are certainly good and bad people in all places.

Muslims are those who worship Allah alone and who care and love each other and all humanity. - a person will find Muslim countries to have a very rich and warm culture, welcoming people with great hospitality and kindness.

However, it is true that there are Muslims who do not follow Islam properly. They do many many wrong things. But, I would not use that to say that Muslims are pathetic. Nor, would I start agreeing to what the enemies of Islam say. Because it is totally inaccurate and out of proportion. "Terrorism" such as those bombings in NY, Madrid or London, simply cant be compared to what has happened to Muslims in the past and what is happening today.

The Non-Muslim countries, particularly those in the Western Hemisphere have perpetrated many atrocities and have subjected people to much violence and bigotry for centuries. This ranges from the crusades, the witch hunts, the slave trade, the colonialisation and subjugation of people from all over the world, from Africa, Asia through to the Americas.. They, those nations did not stop seeking out wealth and power at the expense of innocent people. It was the Vatican which ordered the destruction of Muslims in Palestine during the crusades, It was the Spanish Catholic Conquistadors who ransacked and tried to convert forcefully, under gun-point the Muslims in the Phillipines for 400 years. It was the Serbs who massacred Muslims in Bosnia, and whose War Criminal leaders sought sanctuary and were hidden by the Orthodox Church. - The latter which encouraged the destruction of the Ottoman Mosques and monuments, and did not apologise.

Yet, it takes a few mere terrorist bombs in America to make Muslims the biggest evil in the World. And for them to agree to Muslim countries being invaded and bombed for "Freedom" and "justice". I dont think the Afghan and Iraqi children whose parents had their heads decapatated from American Missile shrapnel have got much freedom. Perhaps Bush and Rupert Murdoch's media empire thinks differently.

If you think about the amount of oppression that Muslims have gone through, for all this time, I would say they are the most patient and tolerant people. The injustices meted out to Muslims is simply not registered in the minds of the people of the World, due to the media silence. They dont report about the kidnappings of innocent men, women and children in Chechnya or report about these things happening in Kashmir or in Burma. Those people do not forget.

I have heard countless times non-Muslims saying they wish to use Nuclear weapons on Muslim countries. Yet, this is not seen as terrorism or supporting terrorism..

Wasalam

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

In summary, If the regime (Government+Army+Athorities+Admins) of a country is in war with us, then we will not come justify hey there is such such person in that county who is not racist.

All those people who are not racist but cant stop the racism of others, are actually in the category of women and children. And all people other than such people are actually in war with us. And there are many things which are not allowed but happen in war.

If a person's 14 years old sister is raped and burnt and all his family is killed including 6 months old infant. The he will not go kiss those "nonracial but ignorant people". He will just hate the invaders no matter there are civilians etc.

When we name a country as enemy then it does not mean somebody starts picking few names of good people from that country and starts justifying. What does a 'country' and a 'nation' mean? Nation and counry is made by ideology, If the leader of that ideaolgical group are pigs and chimps then that contry is also.

When you add some splashes of filth in healthy fruit juice then you dont call it clean. You say "Juice is dirty".

Wassalaam,
VE

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
And one more thing,

I have observed, no matter how bad are Muslims, they are never so worse peace of trash even they have full auhority of someone. Their soldiers dont rape here and there and burn people alive and kill 6 months old. Ok if I agree that Muslims can also do that, but they dont sprinkle salt on the wounds of the miserable people.

Please try to compare the Islamic kingdoms of past and these fetish rulers from nonbelievers.

NOT BEING RACIAL BUT BEING IGNORANT?
over that, NOT JUST IGNORANT BUT BEING VICTIM OF ILLUSSION?

Even a jew knows very simple thing:

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" Albert Einstein

Wassalaam,
VE

Wulf

Assalaamu Alaikum,

Just an aside, only one Country has ever been successfuly convicted of Terrorism by the World Court.

That Country? The United States of America, for its involvement in terrorist activities in South America.

Interesting to note that Congress ignored the conviction, and America formed the Contra Forces.
History has shown that the version of History that is told, is that of the Victor.

But History has also taught me that in any war, whether it be by arms or argument, the ultimate loser is the one that believes its own propaganda. because, as many have said before me, The first casualty of War, is the truth.

Wassalaam,

Robin

Noor to shine

:salam2:
In saudi Arabia now we see many women without Higab or with half Higab. Something make true muslems sad.More I think that Saudi Arabia has the right to put certain rules concerning morals and islamic values. This earth belongs to Allah swt people should respect the rules Allah swt put for them, If most of humans forgot these facts there is no excuse for muslems to forget.

Globalpeace

Banned
Great Comments!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Masha'Allah everyone is at least discussing things and discussion can always be good.

I purposefully inflated my points to try to strike a chord and force people into commenting!

I just have a few comments about Br Mabsoot's & everyone else's post;

1) We as Muslims are supposed to be the bearer of guidance & Sunnah...It doesn't matter HOW others behave! We should behave in a sound manner and our social behaviour is despicable as on view everyday…It doesn’t matter how others stumble out of the pubs, throwing stones and yelling “Pakees”, we should set an example, we should lead!

2) Yes there (Non-Muslim) behaviour is down to ignorance but try to understand the factors WHY? How many of us are actually involved in setting the record straight ; openly and candidly…

3)

Let’s understand WHY they do what they do!

Let’s do our JOB properly!

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2:
Dear Brother, i agree with u completely, we muslims need to set out the examples. If we ourselves going to act the way others do then i really dont see much difference in there. We are muslims and we must follow Quran and Sunnah of Rasulullah SAW. Allah SWT commands us in the Quran,

O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allâh, even though it be against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, be he rich or poor, Allâh is a Better Protector to both (than you). So follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you avoid justice, and if you distort your witness or refuse to give it, verily, Allâh is Ever Well-Acquainted with what you do.[] (135)
(An-Nisa)

Help you one another in Al-Birr and At-Taqwa (virtue, righteousness and piety); but do not help one another in sin and transgression. And fear Allâh. Verily, Allâh is Severe in punishment. (2)
(Al-Ma'ida)

O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allâh as just witnesses and let not the enmity and hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is nearer to piety, and fear Allâh. Verily, Allâh is Well-Acquainted with what you do. (8)
(Al-Ma'ida)

Rasulullah SAW said,

Anas ibn Malik relates that the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) said: "Help your brother whether he is an oppressor or an oppressed person. A companion asked: " Messenger of Allah, I will help him if he is an oppressed person, but please tell me how I am to help if he happens to be an oppressor". The Prophet (s.a.w.) answered: "Check him from doing injustice, because preventing him from committing aggression is a help to him".

i think we really need to think again and mend our ways as well.
May Allah make us all true Muslims and let us follow his deen completely
M'assalaam

Status
Not open for further replies.