Do you have Account Problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

I have been told there are a few members who have problems with their account. Can not make posts, threads etc

If there is a problem, please write a little reply here, and I will look into it.

I apologise if any of you have been trying to mail me or send me a message here, I have been extremely busy.

I am pleased to be, at your service.

*lots of love* to my brothers and sisters, keep sincere. May Allah help us. amin

assalamu alaykum

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Walaykumsalaam waa rahmatullahi,

It is very pleasing to see you on TTI again after a long time. :)

I have pm'ed you one such issue that I have come across. Could you kindly look at it ?

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

4mMadara2Amina

As salam alykom ;)

assalamu alaykum

I have been told there are a few members who have problems with their account. Can not make posts, threads etc

If there is a problem, please write a little reply here, and I will look into it.

I apologise if any of you have been trying to mail me or send me a message here, I have been extremely busy.

*lots of love* to my brothers and sisters, keep sincere. May Allah help us. amin

assalamu alaykum

As salam alykom.
Actually I got problem too. I lost my password of TTI and always it gives too dificult passwords to remember and have no idea am i able change the one as I wish. If I wouldn't find my password this evening than maybe I wouldn't be able come into my account. I more than 5 times tried send on my e-mail the new password, but simply there didn't came any e-mail... Alhamdulillah am her and maybe if someone else has been same problem you may resolve it. Thanks :)

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum.Alhamdulilah you are back.
Well let me state some problems not only me but all new members are facing.

I guess this problem began since March 15th.I was changing my e-mail address so that I can receive my pms to my current active e-mail and of course i need the activation e-mail from TTi to activate it.

The problem is the activation e-mail is not being sent to anyone including new members who register.

So basically there are many new members out there who cannot activate their e-mails and they cannot post of course and cannot do anything.

When their accounts are not being activated,of course we cannot send pms to them as well.

I just hope to receive the activation e-mail so that my account can be activated.

I always see this message on the top of my page:

Welcome revert2007 Please Check Your Email and click the link to ACTIVATE Your TurnToIslam.com Account.

If the email is not in your Inbox then check your Spam /Junk Folder. Also, it helps to make sure our email [email protected] is in your White List.

Jazak Allahu khayr !

samiha

---------
Staff member
As salam alykom.
Actually I got problem too. I lost my password of TTI and always it gives too dificult passwords to remember and have no idea am i able change the one as I wish. If I wouldn't find my password this evening than maybe I wouldn't be able come into my account. I more than 5 times tried send on my e-mail the new password, but simply there didn't came any e-mail... Alhamdulillah am her and maybe if someone else has been same problem you may resolve it. Thanks :)

wa 'alaykum salaam wa rahmatullah

After you have registered to TTI, you can change the password to whatever you want. I've changed mine a few times without any problem so inshaAllaah if that's all you're having a difficulty with go to this link - enter existing password, then to what you wish to change it, and confirm it one more time. It should make things easier inshaAllaah....

TTI - Edit Password

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but give it a try inshaAllaah...

wasalam

4mMadara2Amina

As salam alykom ;)

wa 'alaykum salaam wa rahmatullah

After you have registered to TTI, you can change the password to whatever you want. I've changed mine a few times without any problem so inshaAllaah if that's all you're having a difficulty with go to this link - enter existing password, then to what you wish to change it, and confirm it one more time. It should make things easier inshaAllaah....

TTI - Edit Password

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but give it a try inshaAllaah...

wasalam

wOw... thank you so much :))))))))))))

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
The problem is the activation e-mail is not being sent to anyone including new members who register.

So basically there are many new members out there who cannot activate their e-mails and they cannot post of course and cannot do anything.

When their accounts are not being activated,of course we cannot send pms to them as well.

I just hope to receive the activation e-mail so that my account can be activated.

!

:salam2:

Sister revert2007 has described the problem well here.. Jazaki Allahu Khayran.

The problem still persists for new users and users who forgot their password. I pray that mod brothers and sisters are able to resolve the problem soon Insha'Allah.

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

If I am able to post this message it is truly a miracle! I am having such problems with my account because I changed the password and email on my old account (tree2008) and when I was not able to post due to not getting the email to confirm my changes I created this new account which I am using now. I never got the new account email to activate this account either so now I am in limbo not able to post or send PMs or view member profiles or pretty much anything else except read the threads alhamdulillah for at least that!

Please help!!!! Brother Mabsoot I did receive your PM asking if I wanted you to merge both accounts and that would be fine. I tried sending you a return PM but it wouldnt let me.

Jazakallah khairan in advance for your help.

I will be so pleased if this actually posts because otherwise I dont know what else to do!

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

I just want to share my observation here in this thread. I haven't seen any new users (who have just registered) making thread/posts in a long time.

Could it be that the problem faced by new users (ie not able to post) still exists ?

Wasalaamalayku waa rahmatullahi

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

assalamu alaykum

assalamu alaykum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!I have no problem everything is in tip top condition on my side ever since i join TTI :)
:muslim_child:So far so very good:SMILY252:

Thank you for your concern:SMILY259:

:tti_sister:May Allah swt blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

~Happy Monday!

Take Care!
Thank you,
~Wassalam :)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:wasalam:

Sister *Amatullah4lyf* told me to let you know that she can't log in.

JazakAllaahu khayran.

:salam2:wa rahamtullahi wabaraktuhu!!

sis channa ask her if she has a problem,,like she CAN login to the homepage but cannot do anything else!!like post msgs or read hers:confused:on pages other then homepage she appears offline not loggedin??

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH

I just want to share my observation here in this thread. I haven't seen any new users (who have just registered) making thread/posts in a long time.

Could it be that the problem faced by new users (ie not able to post) still exists ?

Wasalaamalayku waa rahmatullahi

I agree with you ya brother.. I m following but nearly one month the last member is offtheboat .. there is no new entry.. there should be a problem with registeration still.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
I agree with you ya brother.. I m following but nearly one month the last member is offtheboat .. there is no new entry.. there should be a problem with registeration still.

Perhaps the mods can test if the 'activation email' is being sent out & new members can make posts/threads. I hope brother Mabsoot can look into the matter Insha Allah.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Perhaps the mods can test if the 'activation email' is being sent out & new members can make posts/threads. I hope brother Mabsoot can look into the matter Insha Allah.

Assalamualikum.

1. Even if there are new members,yet their account is not being activated as there is no send message option in their profile.
  2. We cannot send report.It is difficult for us to report any threads.
  3. No new members as the last new member is offtheboat.
  4. No auto spell check

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Assalamualikum.

1. Even if there are new members,yet their account is not being activated as there is no send message option in their profile.
  2. We cannot send report.It is difficult for us to report any threads.
  3. No new members as the last new member is offtheboat.
  4. No auto spell check

:wasalam:

Well the spell check works for me, but I think I have one in Firefox.

Also, the report function works for me.

Kakorot

:salam2:wa rahamtullahi wabaraktuhu!!

sis channa ask her if she has a problem,,like she CAN login to the homepage but cannot do anything else!!like post msgs or read hers:confused:on pages other then homepage she appears offline not loggedin??

Wa'alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullaahi wa baarakatuhu.

She told me she can't log in at all.

Suhel28

Student of Deen
Assalamualikum.Alhamdulilah you are back.
Well let me state some problems not only me but all new members are facing.

I guess this problem began since March 15th.I was changing my e-mail address so that I can receive my pms to my current active e-mail and of course i need the activation e-mail from TTi to activate it.

I always see this message on the top of my page:

Jazak Allahu khayr !

SAME PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.