Do You have an IDEA??

adil_sensei

salam alaykoum,

i was thinking of ideas that kan help muslims in all the world, so i found that this site its a good mean to realize big projects. for exemple there is a lot of people from all the world so we can share our knowledge and try to find a big idea to help muslims. for exemple we can use the knowledge of engineers and doctors and ... all skilled people to create new thing.
please i need your suggestions and opinions , this is very important for all of us .

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
:salam2:

How about we fully develop Sea-Water Power Generation technology and take from the most abundant renewable resource on the planet: Our rising oceans. That way we can counter the immediate effects of global warming and as well undo our addiction to dirty fossil fuel technologies. This would undermine the Big Business' interests to maintain constant-war, and the whole world could have access to free energy.

This energy could be used to sustain us, feed the starving, power our homes and vehicles... Zero-Waste technologies could be the foundation for a truly sustainable future, and together we could come together to build a global infrastructure in which we would coexist peacefully.

If only we can rearrange the way we consume onto the tracks of true sustainability, ALL of the peoples of the world (including Muslims) could enter a new era of peace.

As the Christians constantly wish for, let's have a Jubilee and erase all interest & debt across the planet, and permanently ban such practices so that a day's labour equals a day's labour, and trade/cooperation can manifest in fair methods.

If we also banned the 3 primary problem-makers and the world got onboard with undoing our self-destructive tendancies, we'd also be a great deal better off: Tobacco, Drugs, and Alcohol. If these three didn't exist, this trouble-compounding element of humanity would be greatly diminished. Instead, let's get high on God! ;-)

Along the lines of a Zero-Waste policy, let's put much more emphasis on Recycle Technologies. I think we've taken just about enough of the resources from out of the Earth, so let's make better use of the metals and whatnot that we already have in a more frugal way. Any gaps in resource for a particular item should be filled using bioresources, like Hemp or Lumber that is produced in Sustainable Agriculture Projects.

Species Repopulation should also be a high priority, and could be an entire new branch of employment. I saw the film "The 11th Hour" (about global warming) and in it I remember there being a scientist who said that if we calculate the worth of what the planet's natural ecosystems preform for us (bees pollinating the plants, cloud watering the fields, bacteria recycling biomatter, etc) it would be 30 times greater than the entire world's GDP. So its clear that the Earth's sytems are incredibly valuable to us: Let's cultivate this, let's work towards healing these systems.

Also, we should make me King of Canada so that I can continue to think up brilliant ideas like the above, using scientists, historians, and shieks (not career politians) as my council...

Hahahah, I'm just kidding. About the last one, anyway. King of Canada sure has a nice ring to it, though... ;-p

:wasalam:

'Abidah

Lol@king of Canada. Of all the places to be crowned...

Adil we should think practically, what can each and every one of us do for our world. Personally I can take care of an orphan or more, I can work for my community, recycle, feed the hungry, visit the sick, help the elderly and most importantly make dua. I know, it all sounds very cliche but if each and every one of us did what was in our capacity, if we all sought Allah's pleasure and worked for this dunya as if we were to live forever then by Allah's Will we could start to make a difference.

najbc

we can form a organization like the red ciris and travbel helping people all around the world.

adil_sensei

salam alaykoum,

for exemple i 'am telecom engineer so i can give a help in telecom, in informatics. so if some one have another potential so he can help in an other way.
i'm serious in this side, because it will be a good thing if we get the help of all muslim people in all the world.

adil_sensei

for exemple, why we dont create an association to do the daawa in all the world. the members cant search for money and try to do a planning for sending some well selected people ( good in knowledge in islam and have the possibility to spread islam without problem of language) to areas in the world where people still dont know islam, or to america. all of us we have hamdolillah money, and also good knowledge in some big domains( telecom and informatics for me).
i have some problems in my country because people have a big fear from islam ( inspite of morocco is a muslim country!!!!!) but i think there is sure good muslims in the world that can serve the islam without in gain of money but for ALLAH and MOhammed and jannah
( a small story: a day OMAR IBN ALKHATTAB radia allah anh entre to see some sahaba but he was crying , the sahaba asked him why you are crying OMAR, but he was in a state where he can stop so the sahaba began to cry with him and after a moment OMAR says that someone gave him a gift (dates = a TAMR) that was brough from IRAQ , so he th took one, and he feel that this Tamr is good, so he continue to eat intil he arrives to the 7th TAMRA, and he had in mind that rassoul ALLAH sallah ALLAH alaihi wasallam spend all his life and didnt eat much of bad dates and he (OMAR) eat alot of very good dates of IRAQ )

so ourprophet spend his life for us why can we not spend our life and our money and our time for him???