do you know that ?!!!!!!

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
No one can judge anybody's faith except Allah,
for he knows what is in our hearts better than us ourselves.

but we should know the right way to Allah....it's islam....

if u wanna know that : Why islam ? ...to could help other to know the turth...and converted 4m the darkness to the lightness....

<wasalam>

seekingtruth2

salaam alaykm
yes this is so beautiful... and islam is the truth and the only way!!!! I do not find it arrogant Kristina to say these words!!!!! I used to be a christian myself and reverted to islam because it is the ONLY TRUTH!!! this is what we must teach to others so they are not walking through life blind!!!! How sad it is to hear you, a new muslim say these things! Let me tell you my story....
I first heard of islam on the news after 9/11 and as we all know this was all bad.... then one night i was online and bored and ran into a sister in a religion chat room and she told me of islam... the true islam..... and it got me very curious because she told me things I did not know and had never heard before! Like she said things to me like muslims believe in jesus (pbuh) but that they dont believe in the trinity and she said as to why... she said they believe that Mohammad (pbuh) was a prophet also and she told me who Mohhamad was decended from....ect. I in turn asked her questions and through our freindship she found out how I lived and what my beliefs were. On more than one occasion she would tell me that I was a muslim.... though I kept telling her I was not she always insisted because of the way I lived ect. She got me so curious about islam that I decided I would look all this up and find out more about islam and muslims and what (they at the time... we now) believe. so I got on the internet and was looking around for all things islam and I ran into a video which was 1 hour long with a man teaching about islam. He gave an excellent teaching talking about the torah all the way through to the gospels and what islam believed versus christianity quoting bible verses which i knew by heart seeing as how I studied the bible very intently all my life. By the time the hour was up I was in tears and Allah put a weight on my heart... in this moment I hit my knees and then prostrated myself before Allah asking his forgiveness... for a VERY long time I spent in prayer that night and when the night was over I was in my heart a muslim. From that moment forward i was truly muslima... and I follow islam now in every moment of my life.
Everything I believed before was wrong and the way I followed was not the right path....
Islam IS the ONLY way!!! This is what is right... this is what is true... this is what we must say with pride!!!!
salaam

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Alsalam...sister / seekingtruth2

!!!!! I used to be a christian myself and reverted to islam because it is the ONLY TRUTH!!! this is what we must teach to others so they are not walking through life blind!!!! How sad it is to hear you, a new muslim say these things! Let me tell you my story....
I first heard of islam on the news after 9/11 and as we all know this was all bad.... then one night i was online and bored and ran into a sister in a religion chat room and she told me of islam... the true islam.....

Masha` Allah....i'm proud of u....All ur word Masha` Allah.....Make me happy.....

Alhamduillah 4 blessing oF islam.......

<waSalam Alaykum>

Slave Of Ar-Ra7MaN

#Islam #Oreos
salamz

:ma: everyone who reads will realize how beautiful our Deen is alhamdulilah
and may swt guide us to da right path ...ameen
jazaka'ALLAHU khairan 4 postin it
wassalaamu 3aleykom!
ur sister in ISLAM

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

may Allah bless you SeekingTruth2, mashaAllah. thanks for your time, it is always interesting and beneficial to read these stories.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Mabsoot said:
may Allah bless you SeekingTruth2, mashaAllah. thanks for your time, it is always interesting and beneficial to read these stories.
yeah brother, Mabsoot ...

Masha` Allah he is good brother.

really i wanna All membersharing and Discussing..

<wasalam Alaykum>

Kayote

Salam

Masha'Allah what a beautiful story & its amazing how Allah guides us when we only have a small intention of guidance.

SubhanAllah.

WaAliekum Assalam