Do you love your mum or dad the best?

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:wasalam: uurrmmm thats a hard one!! i think it would have to be my mum!!
the only reason why is cos of her foood!! :lol:
yup me and food eh?! a great combination!!

Rawa

salam

Strange question, isn't it?

I am also a brother, and love my mum the most, simply because I haven't seen my dad at all!

Take care!

annamaria

do you love mum or dad the best

salam to all i would say my mum she was a very caring person she had eight children and when my father died at the age of 43 she continued to look after us five who were still at home .mum could have got married but she refused she had a hard time raising us and as i am a mum now i understand the work that all good mothers do .so in the quran it tells you your mum three times and then your father .why?well mums do all the hard work especially nine months carrying the baby and then many sleepless nights ,then whenever ill mum is there while dads snore away come on its not easy .i have children now and know the hard work my mother did for us .inshallah altough she was catholic i pray now that she is dead to go to paradise because she deserves it .

rooia

slaw

Hi kaka Sabir...
really strange question....i love both of them,like u mom the most..bec she is in live,however I dont forget my Dad never,
But dont u think that ur love to ur Mom is bec u havent seen ur Dad like Rawa!!!!!!!!!
I really hope to see him in the Next Wolrd Inshallaa..

Roya

Almaas

:salam2:

I love both, but especially my mum. She has had the most Islamic influence on me, more than anyone in my life. Also, living in a non-muslim country, she's managed to keep us away from sin and things that are haraam, and i'm so grateful to her.

She's taught me so much, May Allah reward her and all those other mothers who strive in the way of Allah (SWT).

:muslim_child:

zakiyah

muslim sis
:salam2:

I love both, but especially my mum. She has had the most Islamic influence on me, more than anyone in my life. Also, living in a non-muslim country, she's managed to keep us away from sin and things that are haraam, and i'm so grateful to her.

She's taught me so much, May Allah reward her and all those other mothers who strive in the way of Allah (SWT).

:muslim_child:

AMEEN to your duaa sister:tti_sister::hearts::muslim_child::SMILY252: