DO YOU WANT TO BE DAZZLED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raha Ahmad

Asalaamualaykum

there are some pages that i don't have access to I don't know the reason, could someone help. thanks

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Saeed Muslim was saying," Oh Muslims!...Oh Muslims! We have been dieing for centuries! And blindly we diminish followed by decline. What are we in the jungle world. Are we ibn Adam (sons of Adam [or bint]) or sheep being led. We are meat for the birds and beasts from us red bodies and blood spilling. And with the women crying. Oh oh for Islam honor, how it is discarded. Disgraced we crash and prepare from the fall of a remedy."

Anyway you can see the translations to the entire Dawah.

Part 1

[yt]Q2Ue5Q0YZ8s[/yt]

Part 2

[yt]tq3AkUzyqFc[/yt]

Part 3

[yt]SOQeIwJRFVE[/yt]

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Alsalam Alakum

I dont know whether he is from Yemen or Egypt, but where i got the video from said, that he is from Yemen.

It dont matter where he is from, all that matters is that he is MUSLIM!!!!!

justoneofmillion

Saeed Muslim was saying," Oh Muslims!...Oh Muslims! We have been dieing for centuries! And blindly we diminish followed by decline. What are we in the jungle world. Are we ibn Adam (sons of Adam [or bint]) or sheep being led. We are meat for the birds and beasts from us red bodies and blood spilling. And with the women crying. Oh oh for Islam honor, how it is discarded. Disgraced we crash and prepare from the fall of a remedy."

Anyway you can see the translations to the entire Dawah.

Part 1

[yt]Q2Ue5Q0YZ8s[/yt]

Part 2

[yt]tq3AkUzyqFc[/yt]

Part 3

[yt]SOQeIwJRFVE[/yt]

assalamu aleikum wow what can i say mashallah i think it must be an old sheikh jailed in the body of a kid! he is talking about history sunna,current state of the ummah ...etc in such detail man what is this!!!!!:confused:
mashallah

wassalam

SINDBAD

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
assalamu aleikum wow what can i say mashallah i think it must be an old sheikh jailed in the body of a kid! he is talking about history sunna,current state of the ummah ...etc in such detail man what is this!!!!!:confused:
mashallah

wassalam

SINDBAD
Well brother, it's a miracle! I hope that answered your question. And he's not the only one! Sheik Sherifdeen Al Khalifah also gave Dawah when he was five years old. I think he speaks Urdu because that's how his father was talking in.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:salam2: Brothers and Sisters,

This is not a chat room. :astag:

Please stay on topic so that your posts won`t be deleted!!

Thank you!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

Thank you!
C'mon brother! If you want to be in my list of favorite mods, then you have tolet us laugh brother. Brother Adur Raheem talks a lot to me (well he used to) and ister Samiha agrees with what I say. :SMILY149:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

Thank you!
"This isn't a chat room" of course it is! No matter how much you deny it brother we're posting and chatting-it's just that it's on a n islamic forum. :SMILY149:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^ And your still going sister! And yeah I've ALWAYS got a comment. It won't stop till I'm dead (in the battlefield or as a Shaeed Inshallah).

Status
Not open for further replies.