Documentary Islamic Art History called Paradise Found

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/islamicart_paradise_found.jpg[/imgleft]
[SIZE=-1]We imagine many things when we think of this word. However, we do not think about Islamic Architecture, which influenced the ... all art of Europe so profoundly. This documentary tours through the Muslim world, in search of that "atmosphere of Paradise," hidden away in mosques and palaces.[/SIZE]
[vg]-8018912082115778034[/vg]

:salam2:
So intersting. :)
Unfortuantely, when dynasties fulfilled their ambitions they turned away from the Straight Path, and it's one of the major reason of their decadence.
But what about others areas and places : Irak, Sudan, Senegal, noth Africa, Armenia, Uzbakistan etc. I think it still 99% to descover and to know about all of them.
:wasalam:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Informative, fantastic and beautiful.
By watching this program,or in other words, Islamic archetecture, I have noticed something fascinating. And that is; Islamic way of thinking gives a sparkling and eternal shine to the mind of a creative thinker which produces a lasting beauty.
Thanks for sharing this

ShaheedU

Extinct
By watching this program,or in other words, Islamic archetecture, I have noticed something fascinating. And that is; Islamic way of thinking gives a sparkling and eternal shine to the mind of a creative thinker which produces a lasting beauty.
Thanks for sharing this

What are u on about?

ShaheedU

Extinct
bro, its 1hr 33 mins long!!!

none of us are getting any younger!

but your right, i shouldnt speak from ignorance.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

Yes it is very long, but I don't watch long clips at once, only if it's really, really interesting or I have plenty of time, which I rarely do:)
:wasalam:

ShaheedU

Extinct
bro, u aint given an answer to the spidey and hulk thing. please say spidey so we win. although its totally up to u.

mahmoud samir

i guess i am lucky cause i had seen that Documentary before and its awesome realy i hope u all see it u guys would have see the amazing wonders of islamic Architecture in all the islamic world from china to morroco and from andlusia to mally we really should be proud of our civilization
my favourit buillding in egypt ( sultan hassan mousque) in cairo ..

Amtullah

Servant of Allah
RE: Paradise Found

Thanks for sharing this

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu,

Couldn't have said it better Bawar.

It really is an amazing and wonderful documetary. I hope others take the time to watch it.

what is islamic art? whats islamic about it?

this is a serious question btw, im not taking the mick.

Hummm.. maybe "Islamic" is the wrong word we use here. Art done by Muslims. How's that? I hope you've watched the video by now. :SMILY149:

Wa'alaykum as-salaam

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Woah watta watch! Mashaa'Allaah I just really love it. Is the presenter a revert? He seems really fascinated with Islaam Alhamdulillaah. May Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala guide him if he's not a Muslim yet Aameen. I wanna go to all the places he went subhanAllaah they're so jawdropping.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
jazak Allahu khayra

:ma: very very amazing i really liked it:hearts: jazak Allahu khayra for sharing may Allah increase ur knowledge ameen:tti_sister: