Documentary of the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)

smikoq

:salam2:
"Perfect model for human life."

Prof. Ramakrishna Rao explains his point by saying:

"The personality of Muhammad (pbuh), it is most difficult to get into the whole truth of it. Only a glimpse of it can I catch. What a dramatic succession of picturesque scenes! There is Muhammad (pbuh), the Prophet. There is Muhammad (pbuh), the Warrior, Muhammad (pbuh), the Businessman; Muhammad (pbuh), the Statesman; Muhammad (pbuh), the Orator; Muhammad (pbuh), the Reformer; Muhammad (pbuh), the Protector of Slaves; Muhammad (pbuh), the Emancipator of Women; Muhammad (pbuh), the Judge; Muhammad (pbuh), the Saint. All in all these magnificent roles, in all these departments of human activities, he is like a hero."

[yt]w65OuZ945aM[/yt]

Karima

This Video is very good, having various authorities combine their knowledge with the history of the prophet Muhammad.

A little note of interest: Karen Armstrong is a notable author of several well-written books of her quest for God; A History of God, The Battle for God...about the rise of fundamentalist movements in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam...not to mention The Spiral Staircase, a story of her spiritual journey with her departure in 1969 from the Roman Catholic convent she had entered for several years of being a nun.

This is one of the reasons, among the other quest speakers on this video, that I can easily believe the accuracy of their professional abilities to tell this story.

This video is good to share with anyone.

aleef

shalawatun Nabi

Allahumma sholli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala ali Muhammad
Kamaa shollaita 'ala Ibrahim wa 'ala ali Ibrahim
Innaka hamiidun majiid
Aalahumma baarik 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala ali Muhammad
Kamaa baarakta 'ala Ibrahim wa 'ala ali Ibrahim
Innaka hamiidun majiid

dna1987

Muslim Guy
The video link isn't working at the moment :confused:

If it's the one produced by a Schwarz and Michael Pope, then I have seen this doco.

If it is that documentary, then most of it was good, the start bit anyway. But there were three bits I didn't like.

The sept. 11 bit, and Karen Armstrong, and the entire documentary focussing on a MYTH that the Prophet :saw: allowed all the male Jews of the tribe that broke the peace treaty to be executed. I started reading Karen Armstrong's book a few years ago (2004 I think), but after I got to the same "After letting the first two tribes of easy, Muhammad was not so merciful with the thrid Jewish tribe" part by Ms Armstrong, and I stopped reading it. I don't know that much about the Prophet :saw: (as much as I should know I mean), but I'd rather learn about his life from the Quran and Hadith, and not from books other people write about him.

There is a very good animated video (90 mins long) in one of the media sections on this forum. I liked that one very much!

sky_012

the link isn't working please please can somebody can share an available link

Jazak Allah Khair in advance