Does it make you cry? Surah Qiyaamah by...

muna

ابنة الاسلام
Asalamu 3alaikum every1

Ithough 2 share you with this emotional recitation by Ahmed Al-ajami "May Allah SW bless him and grant him JAnnah" that makes you cry when you listen to it.

Surah Al-Qiyamah
[yt]XxcxoWED5us[/yt]​

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
Mashallah Listening to qaris like alajmi, salah albudair and mohaisny is just wonderful mashallah. Their qiraats increases you khushu and makes you to contemplate on the quran.

palestine

Servant of Allah
you should listen to surah yusuf by this shaykh. It will make you fall on your knees! Asalamu alaykum and jazakaAllahu khayran.

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
walaikumu salam
I ALLWAYS LUV TO LISTEN THIS SURAH
Its MASHA'ALLAH !!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
walaikumu salam
I ALLWAYS LUV TO LISTEN THIS SURAH
Its MASHA'ALLAH !!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

:salam2:

SAME HERE walahi! it's like DEATH in your doorway, you picture everything and with fear you burst with tears. MashaAllah, this is one of the surah's I will always listen to inorder to remind myself about death. I also like surah, Al-haqq and Qaf by this qari. MashaAllah, their massage show the shortness of this life and what awaits us in the hereafter.
jazakaAllah khairan for sharing:)
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)

IbnAhmad

:salam2:

SAME HERE walahi! it's like DEATH in your doorway, you picture everything and with fear you burst with tears. MashaAllah, this is one of the surah's I will always listen to inorder to remind myself about death. I also like surah, Al-haqq and Qaf by this qari. MashaAllah, their massage show the shortness of this life and what awaits us in the hereafter.
jazakaAllah khairan for sharing:)
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)

salaam

i completely agree...always listen to this surah before i go to bed :) :)

wassalam

salek

subhanallah! nice recitation! jazakallahu khairun sister, it made me cry thinking i am not prepared to go back to my lord . May Allah increase our iman and save us from shaitan.

naaad

mu'minah
MASHALLAH MASHALLAH MASHALLAH!!!
Shk. Ahmed Ali AlAjmy has always been my favourite qaari'. His voice just takes you in another world. MASHALLAH May ALLAH reward him the best of this world and the Hereafter.

i'll tell you all a secret :) - in future, i've even decided to name my son Ahmed (if ALLAH bestows me a son) so that he grows up to be a Hafiz and Qaari like Ahmed AlAjmy- IHSHALLAH :)

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:ma: it's so beautiful. I like sheikh Al-Ajmi's voice. jazak ALlahu khayra for sharing this with us sister.:)

wasalam