Does Jesus christ will turn back in the next 20 - 25 years ?

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

"Our biggest project right now is to lay the grounds for the coming of Jesus Christ," he said. "We understand this is going to be in the next 20 to 25 years."

It is true that Issa (Jesus) will return near the end of this life, but no one knows when.

"We understand this is going to be in the next 20 to 25 years."

No one knows when, not even Prophet Mohammed SAW.

The Islamic scholar Shawkani stated that there are 29 hadiths about ‘Isa (as)’s return, and that the information contained in these hadiths could not have been falsified. (Ibn Majah)

The Last Hour will not come until you see the descent of ‘Isa (as) son of Maryam (as).
(Muslim)

“By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, son of Maryam (as), ‘Isa (as), will shortly descend amongst you people (Muslims) as a just ruler.
(Bukhari)

The Hour will not be established until the son of Maryam (as) (i.e. ‘Isa (as)) descends amongst you as a just ruler.
(Bukhari)

The Prophet (saas) tells what ‘Isa (as) will do when he returns:
At the time of his death, 'Isa (as) will have reappeared on this earth for forty years.
(Abu Dawood)

‘Isa (as), son of Maryam (as), will descend, rule for 40 years with the book of Allah and my sunnah, and die.
(Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan
fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir al-Zaman)

The Hour will not be established until the son of Maryam (as) (i.e. ‘Isa (as)) descends amongst you as a just ruler.
(Bukhari)

‘isa (as), son of Maryam (as), will be a just judge and just ruler (in my community), break and crush the cross and kill the pig ... The earth will be so filled of peace as a vessel is filled with water. The entire world shall recite and follow one and the same Word and none shall be worshipped except Allah.
(Ibn Majah)

The Hour will not be established until the son of Maryam (as) (i.e. ‘Isa) (as) descends amongst you as a just ruler, he will break the cross, kill the pigs…
(Bukhari)

LeRoom