Don’t Despair Ibrahim Dewla

sheikhonderun

This is an excerpt from one of Ibrahim Dewla’s speeches. Its translated more or less meaning.

No one should despair from Allah. No one should complain. People who make effort for this faith should have good opinion of Allah.

My Allah is doing good for me. My Allah has provided me in an excellent manner. And Allah will continue to do good for me. Allah will continue to create ease in my circumstances. Allah will continue to facilitate me. Allah will accept me.

This is necessary! Its one of the etiquettes.

Jabir (rad) said: Three days before he died, I heard Prophet (saw) say: None of you should die except while he is having good thoughts about Allah. (Muslim)

My Allah will deal with me with good circumstances. My Allah will assist me. My Allah will make me successful. How your opinion is will dictate how Allah deals with you.

It’s in hadith. The Prophet (saw) said, “Allah says: ‘I am just as My slave thinks I am, (i.e. I am able to do for him what he thinks I can do for him). (Bukhari)

Allah’s grandeur is great. Allah’s rights cannot be fulfilled by anyone. (Due to which) Allah made way out for us. So based on your opinion decisions will be made. How easy it has become?

To have good opinion is this really difficult? To have hope in Allah is this difficult? Because Allah’s grandeur is great and his power is immense.

Allah’s rights can never be fulfilled by anyone. Allah’s favors on his creation are many. Allah’s blessings are many.

This has been explained to you that do the work of this faith with having good opinion of Allah. Reason for this is that in this world circumstances come to man, undesirable circumstances, pain comes, illness come, restrictions come. So man feels anxious and constricted due to difficulties and devil makes this man hopeless.

(This occurs) because man is unmindful of Allah’s greatness. What is Allah’s greatness? This is what man is distracted from. Its blessings of propagation of this faith through which Prophets explain greatness of Allah.

The Provider to whom you are going, the Provider to whom you are inviting others to, Provider to whom you worship, what is His greatness!

Reflect on His greatness so circumstances are alleviated. Prophets in their message explain greatness of Allah comprehensively.

And with people they (Prophets) make them hopeful. Don’t be afraid. Do (good) work. Your sustainer is such & such.

“then ask forgiveness of Him and turn to Him in repentance. Certainly, my Lord is Near (to all by His Knowledge), Responsive.” (11:61)

https://sheikhonderun.wordpress.com/2021/04/18/dont-despair-ibrahim-dewla/