Alhamdulillah Done.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Assalamaliekum warahmatullahi wabrakatu,

So, as you might remember : http://turntoislam.com/community/threads/sorry.89627

Alhamdulillah, By Grace of Allah subhanhuwata'ala I considerable improved my %age and got admission in good university (actually thumma alhamdulillah its a sort of muslim university funded by our govt.).

I sincerely Thank all of you who made du'a for me, May Allah subhanahu wata'ala reward you immensely and Grant you goodness of this world and hereafter.

:)

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh,

I wasn't there for that goodbye party but Mabrook, akhy. Maashaa'Allah, just read that one of the brothers asked you to come back with good news and this sure is good. : )
May Allaah `azza wa jalla grant you success both in dunya and aakhirah.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
wa alaikum asalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Congratulations, this is great news brother. Now the hard work starts, in shaa Allah

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
wa alaikum asalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Congratulations, this is great news brother. Now the hard work starts, in shaa Allah
Awww Man, lemme enjoy my vaccations. :confused:
lol, Just Kidding.
Thank you very much, yeah true, I'll need to work harder now to excel in this course.

This course is is a bit between pure sciences and engineering, I am waiting for one more result which is for Bachelor of Engineering. May Allah exalted grant me whatever is good for me.

Anyhow ya ikhwaan wa akhwaat shukran for your motivation!