doubt about islam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum, thanks for joining the community here sister Aida.

Am afraid at the moment this site doesnt cater for open discussions of such a nature at the moment... and im not sure we ever will.

For several reasons.

I have had a quick look at that forum, and it looks as if theree are non Muslims there, who are only there to argue ad nitpic on issues which they have absolutely no knowledge about. - If they are learning stuff from anti-Islam sites which feed misconceptions and ignorance, and they are not willing to listen or take their time to learn from Muslims, then it is of no use to talk to such people.

Even if the people are sincere, It takes time to respond and analyse arguments and personally i have not got time to go into debates..

So at the moment those sorts of topics are discouraged here. Plus, dont want to attract the wrong sorts of people here. I.e people with anti-Islam agendas who go about learning Islam from biased orientalists.

I think it is best that Muslims spend their time learning and studying Islam, and not falling into lengthy online debates etc. The latter is a waste of time. It is much more beneficial for us to learn a passage from the Quran than to spend a few hours writing messages on a forum to some people who do not want to listen.

As for the sister you talk about pink_hijabi, she is in the wrong place to be learning about Islam. Those people just talk rubbish and with no knowledge, if she has questions or doubts, it is important she gets in touch with an Imam or an Islamic scholar.

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
thank you sir,

Assalamu alaykum, thanks for joining the community here sister Aida.

Am afraid at the moment this site doesnt cater for open discussions of such a nature at the moment... and im not sure we ever will.

For several reasons.

I have had a quick look at that forum, and it looks as if theree are non Muslims there, who are only there to argue ad nitpic on issues which they have absolutely no knowledge about. - If they are learning stuff from anti-Islam sites which feed misconceptions and ignorance, and they are not willing to listen or take their time to learn from Muslims, then it is of no use to talk to such people.

Even if the people are sincere, It takes time to respond and analyse arguments and personally i have not got time to go into debates..

So at the moment those sorts of topics are discouraged here. Plus, dont want to attract the wrong sorts of people here. I.e people with anti-Islam agendas who go about learning Islam from biased orientalists.

I think it is best that Muslims spend their time learning and studying Islam, and not falling into lengthy online debates etc. The latter is a waste of time. It is much more beneficial for us to learn a passage from the Quran than to spend a few hours writing messages on a forum to some people who do not want to listen.

As for the sister you talk about pink_hijabi, she is in the wrong place to be learning about Islam. Those people just talk rubbish and with no knowledge, if she has questions or doubts, it is important she gets in touch with an Imam or an Islamic scholar.

asalaam aleykum;

A note to thank you .

a_stranger

:salam2:

((I think it is best that Muslims spend their time learning and studying Islam, and not falling into lengthy online debates etc. The latter is a waste of time. It is much more beneficial for us to learn a passage from the Quran than to spend a few hours writing messages on a forum to some people who do not want to listen.))

I think what brother Mabsoot said is a very effective cure to all kinds of doubts. Any one who come to Quran with a sincere heart will find a true light that show him/her the way in this life and after death . If she is serious let her study Quran with a heart. Their is no magic ....but logic and guidance that are very clear to a seeking heart .

kalamazoo

Why do people bump old threads?

wa aleykum salaam.

oww !! blame me ...

and

a thousand apologies

........people! u mean me......No question for that as Old man,,,
ok ok i know you will say BUT not the much of OLD:SMILY288:

Sakeena

wa aleykum salaam.

oww !! blame me ...

and

a thousand apologies

........people! u mean me......No question for that as Old man,,,
ok ok i know you will say BUT not the much of OLD:SMILY288:

What is going on here? Oh, LOL!! :SMILY149:

no, no, no sir. :SMILY286:

kalamazoo

What is going on here? Oh, LOL!! :SMILY149:

no, no, no sir. :SMILY286:

asalaam aleykum;

it is ok sister, we are all here to learn and to be learnt.
As you can see my reply to Mr Administrator

as asalaam aleykum;

A note to thank you . ( i ddint quote the question/or on request)
but thanked him.

have you not notice how Mr admin tackle matters ? From him I learnt as a Moderate Person; can even correct me (as Old) to the way according to my understanding(plus One member here :wont give name) understood me; I also as a member especially on Religous posts; Iit is my duty to Comment if needed.

old posts to me are Gold
~~~~i think you have seen my post "asking for Whom and what are they"..
Still Learning...:SMILY346::SMILY206:

Wa aleykum Salaam
wa rahmatuLLAH wa Barakatuhu.

quote: from Mr Admin reply: