dream interpretation

littlegirl

salaam brothers and sisters.

Lastnight I saw a strange dream to which i am scared off. I just wished to know the meaning of it if anyone knows..
What i saw- I was talking to a friend of mine near her home i saw skeleton on the ground. Some's head just cut out from the center and had blood too. I showed it to my friend and she screamed. I also was sooo scared. later i didnt know what happend some people came and said they put soil over the dead bodies like 40 times or something and its strange that this is happening these days.
Nobody listen to my brother when he wanted to speak of it and so i asked him to be quite. I woke up suddenly and realized its 6.30 and i am 30 mins late for fajr prayer. Is it a sign for me to wake up and go to pray or some other meaning. Since i repented without any alarm clock or anything i could wake up easily.
Yesterday we talked about my grandparents who passed away on شعبان last year. two deaths in شعبان and one death in this march.

What could be behind it. I read about Islamic dream interpretation- about skeleton and nothing is showing the real meaning.

Hope to get a reply soon.

Jazakallah Khair

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

:salam2: sister,

Shytan is playing cruel joke with you.

Before go to bed recite Aytal Kursi, the three kuls and a blow on your plums with a little spit and massage over your body as much as your hands can reach

and InshaAllah Shytan would not be able to come near you and bother you in your sleep.

There is no Islamic dream interpretations or such things (though there are some books, available in market, written on dreams and claimed to be islamic but they are bogus, do waste your money and time on them). Even Abu Bakar Siddiq, may Allah be please with him, were not able to interpret a dream fully correct. His interpretations of the dream of a sahaba were some correct and some wrong. Only our beloved Prophet :saw: was capable of interpreting dreams correctly.

May Allah SubhanuwaTaala forgive me if I have written some thing which is not correct.

:wasalam:

shariff88

upon seeing a good dream or a bad dream

Assallam alleykum, sister.

The Prophet S.A.W said,
UPON SEEING A GOOD DREAM OR A BAD DREAM
The righteous dream is from ALLAH and the bad dream is from devil, so if anyone sees something which pleases him then he should only relate it to one whom he loves...'

SUMMARY OF WHAT TO DO UPON HAVING A BAD DREAM
* Spit on your left three times.
*Seek refuge in ALLAH from shaytaan and the evil of what you saw
*Do not relate it to anyone, and he should not mention it to anybody, for it will not harm him."
*turn and sleep on the opposite side to which you were sleeping on previously
*Get up and pray if you so desire

BUKHARI 9:168
Narrated by Abu salama

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

Our dreams are reflection of our tghouts, our joys and our fears, in sleep, the subconscious descharges itself by all the images, emotions, sounds that he received while we where awake, we do not see the future in them, nor we are receiving hidden messages, better fear Allah and obey Him as much as you can inchallah.

I have almost everynight nightmares very bad, i pray before sleeping and i also tryed listening Quran, but mostly i stille have them, Allah knows, i know this happens because i worry about many things...

Inchallah everything will be good, dont worry dear sister.

:salam2:

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
Salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

Our dreams are reflection of our tghouts, our joys and our fears, in sleep, the subconscious descharges itself by all the images, emotions, sounds that he received while we where awake, we do not see the future in them, nor we are receiving hidden messages, better fear Allah and obey Him as much as you can inchallah.

I have almost everynight nightmares very bad, i pray before sleeping and i also tryed listening Quran, but mostly i stille have them, Allah knows, i know this happens because i worry about many things...

Inchallah everything will be good, dont worry dear sister.

There are specific guidelines on the etiquette of going to sleep in Islam(having wudu, reciting while your focused the last three suras of the Quran, ayatul kursi, and last two verses of surah baqarah) as well as reciting some of the du'as prescribed before going to sleep. Then after you do all mentioned above, you turn off all lights and go to sleep on your right side.

I have found that when I do this, subhanalaah I get the most restful sleep and feel so refreshed when I wake up. No nightmares, no confusing dreams...nothing, just peaceful sleep. So do try that inshaaAllah and let me know how that goes.

sabs1164

AmatuLLaH

in shamaail kitaab, there are some dream interpretations from the Prophet (saw).

Hazrat Abu Sa'eed (ra) reported that the Prophet (saw) said " The most truthful dreams are at the time of Sehri"

:wasalam: