Dreaming about a Dog.

muslim-girl

Asalamaleikum dear brothers and sisters.
I hope u are in the best iman and health inshaAllah..

- I have got a very bad dream about a Dog try to eat me. It was a black dog. My friend told me that its mean someone has backbite me. But i dont know if its true. Can somebody please explain it inshaALlah..
What does islam say about dreaming about dogs? ..

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

i dont know how to interprete dreams but you should not have told ur dream to ur friend.

Prophet :saw: told that if you see bad dream:

1. then seek refuge in Allah,
2. spit on your left thrice
3. and dont tell to anybody, then no harm will come upon you.

so make a habit of doing this and just trust Allah and be carefree. inshallah nothing bad will happen to you.

make dua to Allah to protect you frm all evil as dreams are nothing by themselves. everything happens by the will of Allah.

rightpath_357

Sis- for bad dreams, forget about it. Shaytan sends them to you. Recite Surat Al-Falaq and An-Nas b4 going to bed. Also Aytul Kursi.

Salam:hearts:

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim
Sister, bad dreams are from Shaitan, seek refuge from Allah. Have trust in Allah, Insha Allah Allah there will be nothing harm to u!!!.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam
Be safe,always read out sura naas,sura falaq....for your full-satisfaction read out the meaning n tafseer of the surah.....these two surah will keep u safe from every types of evil existing in the world physically/mentally......inshallah...
telling u a story:true one
A man saw a dream about his own Zanazah....(how weired,may allah bless us)and asked a scholar about it.the scholar replied....how did you find yourself after awaking?he replied: alive....the scholar:see....you r s till alive..what you have seen/nothing but a dream...
the scholar then suggest him the same suggestion as brother ahmed_indian suggested you....
indeed bad dreams are from saitan....always try to de-path you...
by fear/joy/confusion....every state of your mind....

Jazakallahu khair
wa barakallahu feekum

Nazleen

Dog

To see a dog in your dream, indicate a skill that you have ignored or forgotten, but needs to be activated. Alternatively, dogs may symbolize intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. Your own values and intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and succeed. If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it signifies some inner conflict within yourself. It may indicate betrayal and untrustworthiness. If the dog is dead or dying, then it indicates a loss of a good friend. Alternatively, it represents a deterioration of your instincts.

To dream that a dog bites you on the leg, suggests that you have lost your ability to balance aspects of your life. You may be hesitant in approaching a new situation or have no desire to move forward with your goals. Alternatively, it symbolizes disloyalty.

To see a happily barking dog in your dream, symbolizes pleasures and much social activity. If the dog is barking ferociously, then it represents your habit of making demands on people and controlling situations around you. It could also mean unfriendly companions.

To dream that you are buying a dog, indicates your tendency to buy your friends or buy compliments/favors. Alternatively, it suggest a need for you to find companionship.

To dream that you are dressing up your dog, signifies your attempts to cover up your own character flaws and habits.

Also consider the notions associated with the word dog, such as loyalty ("man's best friend") and to be "treated like a dog".

Fatih*

Dog

To see a dog in your dream, indicate a skill that you have ignored or forgotten, but needs to be activated. Alternatively, dogs may symbolize intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. Your own values and intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and succeed. If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it signifies some inner conflict within yourself. It may indicate betrayal and untrustworthiness. If the dog is dead or dying, then it indicates a loss of a good friend. Alternatively, it represents a deterioration of your instincts.

To dream that a dog bites you on the leg, suggests that you have lost your ability to balance aspects of your life. You may be hesitant in approaching a new situation or have no desire to move forward with your goals. Alternatively, it symbolizes disloyalty.

To see a happily barking dog in your dream, symbolizes pleasures and much social activity. If the dog is barking ferociously, then it represents your habit of making demands on people and controlling situations around you. It could also mean unfriendly companions.

To dream that you are buying a dog, indicates your tendency to buy your friends or buy compliments/favors. Alternatively, it suggest a need for you to find companionship.

To dream that you are dressing up your dog, signifies your attempts to cover up your own character flaws and habits.

Also consider the notions associated with the word dog, such as loyalty ("man's best friend") and to be "treated like a dog".

This isn't the Islamic interpretation.

mmasood65

Aslamoalikum
Black Dog------Attractions of this world . These attraction always invite us and grab our thoughts and deeds. Not to worry Just give some Sadqa and try to live as our religion teaches us, Give lesser importance of wodly things and prepare for naver ending life.

Fatih*

^ That's not it at all. I just checked my book by Ibn Sirin and most of the interpretations for black dogs were things like a friend will betray you and so on.