dreaming about late father..

Abdul25

Logical Believer
:salam2:

I and my sister had almost a same dream about our late father.. i want to know what islam says about the dreaming those who are dead, do they come in dreams?, if not then what about the dreams me and my elder sister had? can they come in dreams and tell what happens with them after death? is there any evidence from quran and sunnah..

it is also possible that one thinks of a person and in the night one dreams about that person but weird thing is that me and my sister had almost the same dream,

jazakAllah khair..
:wasalam:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam Alaikum.....

My father is also no more in the world and I've seen him not a much time in dreams...but my family members like my sis,my mom did...I remember a few of those dream those I've seen like...one day I found him hugging me and crying...and I found myself crying after when i wake up.....my sister use to see a lot more time...in the 8years....may be I've seen him in my dreams about 3/4times...but my sis uncountable.....

anyways thats not the matter.....there was a time...one of our relative told that....dead ppl come to dream ...when they are in pain/punishment and looking for dua and sadaqa from their family members...and so they come to....I used to beleive first but not now....

dreams are two types(mainly): 01.From Allah-good dream
02.From Saitan-bad one
there is another type...what you can call Ehlam...signs from Allah
when you see any good dream Prophet SAWS said it to share it only with your closed one....and for bad dream split over left side ans say Audhubillahimisshaitwanirrajeem...
and other instructions...
now its at your part in what type you gonna set your dreams!!
for reference you can watch these vdos...inshaa'Allah will be helpful and Allah knows the Best.....May Allah SWT grant our fathers and other's parent Jannatul Firdaus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKcwRjAAI60

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZfqaYue2kc

Jazakumullahu Khair
wassalamu alaikum

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Salam Alaikum.....

My father is also no more in the world and I've seen him not a much time in dreams...but my family members like my sis,my mom did...I remember a few of those dream those I've seen like...one day I found him hugging me and crying...and I found myself crying after when i wake up.....my sister use to see a lot more time...in the 8years....may be I've seen him in my dreams about 3/4times...but my sis uncountable.....

anyways thats not the matter.....there was a time...one of our relative told that....dead ppl come to dream ...when they are in pain/punishment and looking for dua and sadaqa from their family members...and so they come to....I used to beleive first but not now....

dreams are two types(mainly): 01.From Allah-good dream
02.From Saitan-bad one
there is another type...what you can call Ehlam...signs from Allah
when you see any good dream Prophet SAWS said it to share it only with your closed one....and for bad dream split over left side ans say Audhubillahimisshaitwanirrajeem...
and other instructions...
now its at your part in what type you gonna set your dreams!!
for reference you can watch these vdos...inshaa'Allah will be helpful and Allah knows the Best.....May Allah SWT grant our fathers and other's parent Jannatul Firdaus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKcwRjAAI60

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZfqaYue2kc

Jazakumullahu Khair
wassalamu alaikum

jazakAllah khair for your answer but my question is sth else, i know all of this but my question is more specific rather than a general one..

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam Alaikum

I thought you might gonna have your answer roughly from these vdos....sorry bro..as wasnt able to help you that specific topic
anyways...being general.....just measure your dreams...is that Good or dream and do what Prophet SAWS told us to do....

May Allah SWT help you to find out the wisdom behond the dreams of you and your sisters.....you may ask Sh.Assim al Hakeem at the next class at Sunday ...inshaa'Allah he'll be able to give you a convincing answers...

Barakallahu feekum wassalam

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

i dont know any specific ayah or hadith about this but i have heard scholars say that dead ppl can meet in dreams.

while sleeping, we are in different world....different plane, where it is possible to meet those who have passed away.

so many pious ppl have told that they met their dead ones. and all of them cannot be false. as u said tht u and us sister saw the same dream, it could mean something.

and Allah knows best.