Drinking Alcohol

syed_saalim

Slave of Allah SWT
Q: one of my friend argue is that if a person drink alcohol then if he does gusl then his sallah will be vaild but dua's will not be accepted for 40days.i explained him but he is in the ignorance

can anyone give me so solid proof with explaination.

Jazakallah.

zulfikar

Q: one of my friend argue is that if a person drink alcohol then if he does gusl then his sallah will be vaild but dua's will not be accepted for 40days.i explained him but he is in the ignorance

Jazakallah.

I couldn't investigate my soul to know the impact of drinking alcohol after 40 days. But i'm very sure for myself, alcohol still give impact for my sense during four weeks after drink it. The question were follow the discussion is about the islam thaught that are prohibited drinking alcohol.
Why drinking alcohol prohibited in islam?
Drinking alcohol prohibited in islam because it will took our consciousness, people will loss their consciousness after get drunk. They can rape their own daughter, slaughter their own parents, butcher their own babies and eat them without understand what were happens.
Smoking cigaret will give us so much the worst then alcohol for our health. But islam still allowed for us for smoking cigaret. Because smoking cigar couldn't take our conciousness. Consciousness is the most important conditions for our soul.

daywalker

mashallah, what kind of muftis is he?

ask him for giving his proof if he does gusl his prayer will be accepted.

Tell him to bring hadiths, and the word gusl must be in that hadiths.

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
As-salaamu'alaikum,

No one should be drinking alcohol in the first place, so I would not be worrying about what you need to do.

May Allah protect us from all evil, ameen.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

Jazakallah.

:salam2:

from what i can remember, if one drinks alcohol his prayers ( including dua ) are not accepted for 4o days. that's a very long time. now, it doesn't mean that because his salah is not accepted for 40 days, it doesn't mean that he isn't obligated to perform the 5 times daily prayers. thats why it's so bad to drink alcohol. that is too many days to go without receiving reward from ALLAH SWT.

also, if you are in a land in which the shari'ah are practiced, you can be punished with 40 lashes. ouch!!! your best thing would be to avoid alcohol.
:wasalam:

dianek

I couldn't investigate my soul to know the impact of drinking alcohol after 40 days. But i'm very sure for myself, alcohol still give impact for my sense during four weeks after drink it. The question were follow the discussion is about the islam thaught that are prohibited drinking alcohol.
Why drinking alcohol prohibited in islam?
Drinking alcohol prohibited in islam because it will took our consciousness, people will loss their consciousness after get drunk. They can rape their own daughter, slaughter their own parents, butcher their own babies and eat them without understand what were happens.
Smoking cigaret will give us so much the worst then alcohol for our health. But islam still allowed for us for smoking cigaret. Because smoking cigar couldn't take our conciousness. Consciousness is the most important conditions for our soul.

People do these things without alcohol influencing them at all......There have been many stories of late with fathers killing their daughters for "honor" in the US......bringing their lunatic cultural beliefs here to the States. I doubt they were drunk when doing so.......most recently there was a story of a chinese man on a greyhound bus in CAnada that just attacked his seat mate with a knife, beheaded him and then proceeded to EAT his flesh.....he wasn't drunk!

Coming from a non-religious family of extreme drunks (not my parents at all but their uncles and parents), they never hurt anyone but themselves as many perished from psorosis of the liver, their bodies ruined. But they didn't hurt others at all......Alcohol only exaggerates the secret person we are within ourselves.....When I was drinking and partying I found alcohol was the only way I could find enjoyment and to be outgoing......without it I am introverted, shy and easily bored. With it I was magnanimous, free spirited, confident. I do miss it alot for that one reason! However, I don't miss the day after hangovers!!!! LOL!!

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
:salam2: Sister,
When I was drinking and partying I found alcohol was the only way I could find enjoyment and to be outgoing......without it I am introverted, shy and easily bored. With it I was magnanimous, free spirited, confident. I do miss it alot for that one reason! However, I don't miss the day after hangovers!!!! LOL!!
May Allah keep you strong on the path and reward you immensly.

The Prophet (SAW) said: "whoever leaves something for Allah, Allah will give him something better".

zulfikar

People do these things without alcohol influencing them at all......There have been many stories of late with fathers killing their daughters for "honor" in the US......bringing their lunatic cultural beliefs here to the States. I doubt they were drunk when doing so.......most recently there was a story of a chinese man on a greyhound bus in CAnada that just attacked his seat mate with a knife, beheaded him and then proceeded to EAT his flesh.....he wasn't drunk!

Coming from a non-religious family of extreme drunks (not my parents at all but their uncles and parents), they never hurt anyone but themselves as many perished from psorosis of the liver, their bodies ruined. But they didn't hurt others at all......Alcohol only exaggerates the secret person we are within ourselves.....When I was drinking and partying I found alcohol was the only way I could find enjoyment and to be outgoing......without it I am introverted, shy and easily bored. With it I was magnanimous, free spirited, confident. I do miss it alot for that one reason! However, I don't miss the day after hangovers!!!! LOL!!

Maybe you are right madamme, about people eat people. but I ever drunk too. And for my opinion find enjoyment and to be outgoing with it was in my halusination. Because after the influence were disappear and then I feel very disappointed, unsatisfied, hopeless and got heavy headache too.
I had seen a factsheet about alcohol that influencing people behaviours:
http://www.vpcla.org/factAlcohol.htm

Boomerang

I am with dianek.........:SMILY139:

I would also add, that not thinking for yourself , and believing everything you hear from others is a way to lose consciousness too....ignoring something inside your self that tells you when something is right or wrong, is a loss of consciousness.....you dont only need to drink to lose consciousness...watching tv does it too. Lets face it...there are heaps of ways that consciousness is lost......guess ya gotta be conscious to see what those things are :D