Dua-e-Khatmul Quran--'04 w/trans--Masha'Allah!!

ilmseeker

O Lord, let us witness Ramadan for many years to come, whilst leading happy, safe and wholesome lives. O Lord of Majesty and Honour.

O Lord, relieve the sadness of our hearts on bidding farewell to this month , You grant Your servants protection form the fire at the end of this blessed month . O Lord, join me with those You have protected from the fire.

O Allah, grant us good in this life and in the hereafter and save us from the torment of the fire. La Illaha Ill Allah, Glory be to You.

We were indeed of the wrongdoers, turn to us in forgiveness, for You are all relenting, most merciful. Allow us to continue the doing of good after Ramadan. O Lord, we have indeed wronged ourselves by sinful and disobedient acts , Your good descends upon us while our evil ascends to You.

You generously bestow Your favours upon us though we ungratefully disobey You. O Lord, make us turn to You in repentance and grant us Your mercy, forgiveness and good pleasure. You are the ever living. The Self Subsisting. We ask for Your mercy.

Forsake us not even for the twinkling of an eye, set aright all our affairs, O Lord, You are most forgiving and love to forgive so forgive me. I cry out to You with the prayer of the needy and the frightened. O Lord, accept from us, You are all hearing, all knowing turn towards for You are all relenting, Most Merciful.

Forgive us, our parents and all Muslims the living and the dead by Your mercy O Most merciful. We hear and we obey, grant me forgiveness O Lord unto You we shall return.

O Lord, lay not on us what we have no strength to bear, pardon us, forgive us, have mercy on us.

O Lord, this is my supplication it is on you to respond. O Allah, grant us good which You have bestowed on any of Your creation, even if we have forgotten or our supplication failed to include it. We ask You of all the good of what we know and what we know not be it in this life or the hereafter. We seek refuge from all evil in this life and the hereafter. O Lord, we ask You for the good that Your servant and messenger Muhammad (SAW) and Your righteous servants have asked You.

We seek refuge in what Muhammad (SAW) and Your righteous servants sought refuge from.

O Allah, accept my deeds for You are all hearing, all knowing. O Lord send Peace and blessings on Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

Send Your salutations upon him as day and night succeed one another. Bestow Your blessings upon him, his noble family, his righteous companions, both immigrants and helpers, their followers and those who followed them in righteousness as day and night succeed one another.