DUA FOR ALL TIME

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
:salam2: My TTI Family

Here is a dua that we all should keep in our hearts.

Ya Allah:
I start by thanking Thee for all that Thou hast given me and my family and friends.
For You are indeed Most Generous.
Ya Allah:
Please continue to shower us with Thy Mercy and Blessings.
Ya Allah:
I ask that Thou grant and fulfill the wants, wishes and desires of all who send and receive this Du’ah, their families and friends wants, wishes and desires.
Ya Allah:
You are All Knowing and therefore know what we desire, want and wish for. Therefore, make all our needs and desires of that which Thee has permitted and hast made Halaal for us.

Ya Allah:
I also ask for Your protection for myself, my family, my friends and all those who send and receive this Du’ah, from all forms of evil and calamities as well as Your protection to safeguard us all from punishment of the Kabr and safeguard and protect us from the punishment of Jahannam.
Ya Allah:
Always guide us on the right path, and have mercy on us for the sins we have committed - knowingly and un-knowingly and may commit in the future; for we are indeed weak.
Ya Allah:
Accept from us all those actions that will bring us closer to Thee.
Accept our Salaah.
Accept our Zakaah.
Accept our Fasting (Saum).
Accept our Pilgrimage (Hajj).
Accept our Tilaawat of Qur’an.
Accept our Du’ahs.
Accept our intention and help us convert those intentions into action and deeds; for surely intention alone is not enough.
Ya Allah:
You are our Creator and the Creator of all things, You are the only One who can help us in what we seek and desire.
Insha-Allah please accepts and grants this Du’ah as well as the other Du’ahs we make to You. Ameen.
Ya Allah:
Forgive us
Have Mercy upon us
Guide us
Protect us
Grant us the good of this world (Duniyah) and of the hereafter (Aghirah)
Let us live a life of Piety
Broaden our sustenance
Let us not ever be in wanton of anyone but Thee
Make our income Halaal
Grant us Peace
Fill us with Thy Noor
Give us a noble ending
Save us from the punishment of the grave
Make the fire of Jahannam (Hell) haraam for us
Allow us the intersession of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) on the day of reckoning (Ki-yamat)
Allow us to enter each gate of Jannah (Heaven).
Ya Allah:
This we ask of Thee. We are your servants. Please hear our plea. Insha-Allah
AMEEN.:tti_sister:

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Jazakallah Khairah! May Allah SWT Bless you and May Noble Prophet Muhammed Rasool Karim SAW (PBUH) Blessing b with u. Ameen