Dua for Palestine and Lebanon Mashari Rashed Al Efasi

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/dua_lebanon_palestine.jpg[/imgleft] This is a Dua (prayer) for the People in Palestine and Lebanon. It is recited by Mashari Rashid Al Afasi, the Imam of the Kuwait Grand Mosque. Ilahana – Our God, Lord of the Two Easts and the Two Wests, Our God, Lord of the Holy Place (Jerusalem) and the Two Sacred Places (Makkah / Madinah), Oh Allah correct the Position of Our Brothers, The Victims of the Catastrophe in Lebanon and Palestine, Oh Allah Secure their Fear, Reward Them As you Wish, Oh Allah Swap their Fear for Peace, Oh Allah Swap their Fear for Peace, Oh Protector of the fearful, Oh Hope of the Needy, Oh granter of the prayers of the oppressed, You are the lord of the weak, And you are our lord, There is no Deity Worthy of Worship except you.

[yt]XYDIZM87tXY[/yt]

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Subhan'Allah...this was soo beautiful...may Allah truely grant our Brothers and Sisters Victory AMEEN..

Ameen Ya Rabb to to Shaykhs Dua...

Ma'Salama

AbuRayhana

salaams evry1 i'm a new user i would like to watch the videos but evrytime i click on it wont start up can any1 help plz!!!!

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

:wasalam: try refreshing the page noble Br

i cant seem to understand why its not showing up on your screen may ALLAH make it easy for you..just incase you dont see it,
here are the words of the Du'a that Shaykh Mishari said:

Bismillah,

"Our God,
Lord of the two Easts and the two Wests,
Our God,
Lord of the Holy Place (Jerusalem) and the two Sacred places (Makkah/Madinah)
Oh Allah, correct the position of our Brothers...
the Victims of the catastrophe in Palestine and Lebanon
Oh Allah secure their fears
Reward them as you wish
Oh Allah swap their fear for peace,
Oh Allah swap their fear for Peace,
Oh protector of the fearful,
Oh hope of the needy,
Oh Granter of the prayers of the oppressed,
You are the Lord of the weak,
and You are our Lord,
There is NO diety worthy of worship except YOU! "

:subhanallah: i hope this helps atleast

i leave you in Allah's Care

Ma'Salama...

:salam2: That is beautiful Dua beautfully recited by Shaykh Mishari. I pray also to our lord allah subanathallah that peace and joy and freedom to be return in Palestine and Lebanon soon and may allah protect them people who are sufring there. I pray for peace in all muslim countires around the world. May Allah protect us and keep us on the right path of islam. ( Ameen Suma Ameen).

rubi

Mabsoot said:
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/dua_lebanon_palestine.jpg[/imgleft] This is a Dua (prayer) for the People in Palestine and Lebanon. It is recited by Mashari Rashid Al Afasi, the Imam of the Kuwait Grand Mosque. Ilahana – Our God, Lord of the Two Easts and the Two Wests, Our God, Lord of the Holy Place (Jerusalem) and the Two Sacred Places (Makkah / Madinah), Oh Allah correct the Position of Our Brothers, The Victims of the Catastrophe in Lebanon and Palestine, Oh Allah Secure their Fear, Reward Them As you Wish, Oh Allah Swap their Fear for Peace, Oh Allah Swap their Fear for Peace, Oh Protector of the fearful, Oh Hope of the Needy, Oh granter of the prayers of the oppressed, You are the lord of the weak, And you are our lord, There is no Deity Worthy of Worship except you.

[yt]XYDIZM87tXY[/yt]
:Allah: :biggrin: :Allah:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the straight path and protect us from evil. (Ameen)

Jazzak-Allah khair for sharing the video with us.

:subhanallah:/:ma: that was a beautiful Du`a.

:wasalam:

Rijal

Great Dua.. Very Touching..

Assalamualikum..

Good presentation... But the video stopped at 0.57, minute it does not play till the end 1.47 minute.. I hope the video sender (Brother Masbot) could resend it..

Thank you.. May Allah Bless you... Jazakallahukahiran kathiro...Ameen

Al-Ansar

Salaam Warahmatullah....

Ive just joined the site new, Im having problems listening to the Dua. Can anyone please advise?

Wassalaam Warahmatullah