Dua for protection..please make dua for me

ILoveAllaah

Salam Brothers and Sisters,

I got mixed up into something and now I have someone always constantly over my back, trying controlling me and making my life very hard. I am trying to escape this person and cut any ties we may have so I can live my life without worry. I make dua to Allah(swt) to stop this tie I have with this person and anything that is keeping us together to be let me be free. I am worried this person will cause great damage to my life, they used to be a very good friend now things are very hectic and will never be the same unless Allah takes back what is is keeping us in bad spirits. What is a dua I can make for protection and removing problems? Please if i can ask a little bit of your time, make dua for me too please.

Ma'a as-salaama

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:
I totally understand how you feel brother.I,too had a similar problem some time back.Could'nt break tie with a person,I wanted to.It was prooving to be very harmful for my deen and dunya.I prayed to Allah to help me and it was like Allah took me out of this problem like a needle is taken out of butter.Believe me prayers are powerful,always keep asking Allah,be patient for his decision and trust Allah,that whatever He will do will be right for you.InshaAllah,you will see wonders.This is Ramadan,you can try waking up at night and praying qiyam al layl and asking Allah for His help,crying in front of Him in the stillness of night.I also advice you to perform salatul istikhara as well.
Praying for you inshaAllah.

:wasalam:

ILoveAllaah

I totally understand how you feel brother.I,too had a similar problem some time back.Could'nt break tie with a person,I wanted to.It was prooving to be very harmful for my deen and dunya.I prayed to Allah to help me and it was like Allah took me out of this problem like a needle is taken out of butter.Believe me prayers are powerful,always keep asking Allah,be patient for his decision and trust Allah,that whatever He will do will be right for you.InshaAllah,you will see wonders.This is Ramadan,you can try waking up at night and praying qiyam al layl and asking Allah for His help,crying in front of Him in the stillness of night.I also advice you to perform salatul istikhara as well.
Praying for you inshaAllah.

:wasalam:

Salam Brother,

Thank you for the advice, I pray Tarraweh at my mosque many times a week and I read that Qiyam Al Layl is the same as Tarraweh and Tahajjud so must I still practice Qiyam Al Layl? Also I read that Salatul istikhara is for making major decisions and is for Allah to help you decide so I am confused I do not have a decision to make more like a problem to go away that I am asking Allah(swt) to help me with.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Salam Brothers and Sisters,

I got mixed up into something and now I have someone always constantly over my back, trying controlling me and making my life very hard. I am trying to escape this person and cut any ties we may have so I can live my life without worry. I make dua to Allah(swt) to stop this tie I have with this person and anything that is keeping us together to be let me be free. I am worried this person will cause great damage to my life, they used to be a very good friend now things are very hectic and will never be the same unless Allah takes back what is is keeping us in bad spirits. What is a dua I can make for protection and removing problems? Please if i can ask a little bit of your time, make dua for me too please.

Ma'a as-salaama

~~~

It sounds quite tangle!You and this person that is.
I think this person won't let you off.
if it too serious like life treatening,you can make report to the authority
Or
You can report this matter to the Islamic council for futher advice they can help you solve this problem too~Insya'allah!
And
get your family assistance.

Make many Istighfar!
[yt]ewDyLp4V0nA[/yt]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewDyLp4V0nA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlfJ4g6U9tI
[yt]qlfJ4g6U9tI[/yt]

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝
Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak To
All My Family In Islam.

Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
This is what we practice.

Somebody pm me about this:
Dear sister in one thread where a brother wants to get rid of some one you suggested him to cmplaint to the islamic council. Can you please help me by giving the detail of the same. please[/QUOTE]

~~~
This person is bugging him.
He tried to reason it out with this person and to no avail!
That person just won't let him off!
So
Next he have to get help and forward for asssistance with the Islamic council near where he staying.

This is what we practice.
During the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w period,
whoever has a problem, one will seek the prophet Muhammad s.a.w for assiatance.
And after our prophet muhammad s.a.w passed away we have to see the imam to seek advice!

Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak!
~Wassalam :)