Dua Request for My Brain Tumor

Aminah 4 Allah

I beleive in Allah
Assalamu Alaikum My Dear Brothers & Sisters,

Alhumdulilah Allah swt has blessed me with this difficulty. I know that Allah swt removes the sins of a believe through their patience in times of illness and calamity. I feel so blessed and so loved by Allah swt that I have been given this gift from our Creator.

Just over four years ago I reverted to Islam, two years later I began to struggle with my faith. I stopped praying, stopped going to the masjid and sadly I really had stopped practicing Islam. I missed praying and my relationship with our Lord but didn't know what it was going to take for me to re-establish a relationship with Allah swt and start practicing Islam again. At the beginning of June, 2010 I was diagnosed with a tumor in the right side of my brain. I started to spend a lot of time crying and couldn't explain where the tears were coming from. Then at the beginning of August I spent 3 or 4 days straight crying and didn't want to leave my room. And now I knew why, I missed Allah swt to much and couldn't bear to go on in life without the salat, without reading Quran and without Allah swt in my heart all the time. As soon as I was able I made Tawbah (repentance) to Allah swt before Ramadan started and have come back to Islam alhumdulilah.

My brothers, my sisters, I am please asking that you make dua for me that Allah swt will make it easy for me and that He will cure me of my current illness inshaAllah. I am including in my post some dua's from the Sunnah that can be recited for the sick.

JazzakAllah Khair. Assalamu Alaikum Wa Ramatullah.
And Allah knows best,
Jill :hijabi:

Dua's for the Sick :tti_sister:

1. Narrated by Bukhaari and Muslim
"O Allah, Lord and Sustainer of mankind, remove her difficulty and cure her. You are the only One who cures. There is no cure but Yours. Grant such complete cure that leaves no trace of illness."
Transliteration: "Azhibil ba'sa rabban naas washfi. Antash shaafee. Laa shifaa-a illaa shifaa uk. Shifaa-al laa yughaa diru saqamaa."

2. Narrated by Tabraani
"May Allah remove your pain, forgive your sins and grant you strength in your Deen and your health until your death."
Transliteration: "Ka shafallaahu durrak. Wa ghafara zambak. Wa 'aafaaka fee deenika wa jasadik."

3. Narrated by Abu Daawood
"O Allah, our Lord and Sustainer, grant us good in this world and good in the Hereafter and save us from the fire of Jahannam."
Transliteration: "Rabbanaa aatinaa fid dunyaa hasana taw wafil aakhirati hasana taw wa qinaa azaaban naar."

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam: My dear sister...

:ma: and ALHAMDULILLAH you have come back again to Islam...SUMMA ALHAMDULILLAH...:hearts:

Indeed sickness is some time a blessing sister...most of us do never understand this..Don't worry at all my dear sister...Im sure that this illness will INSHA ALLAH bring you more closer to your RABB...:):):)

Always be happy and bare every thing which ALLAH AZZAWAJAL grants you with..patience and with confident...

It is said that when one's Eemaan becomes more stronger...ALLAH TALA tests the person a lot..and ALLAH TALA knows the best....
ALLAH TALA is enough for all of us...

Take care
FEE AMANILLAH

mabera

Assalaamu alaikum

Alhamdulillah that you've such confidence in Allah.

I seek Almighty Allah the lord on mighty throne to heal/cure you.

As'alul-Lahal Azeem rabbul Arshil-Azeem An yashfik.

InshaAllahu you'll be in my Du'a

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Waalaykumsalam
SubhanAllah.....may Allah make you affairs easy.
Have hope in Allah .....inshAllah . InshAllah he will cure you because he is the Creator and Most Merciiful

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
:salam2:

"O Allah, Lord and Sustainer of mankind, remove her difficulty and cure her. You are the only One who cures. There is no cure but Yours. Grant such complete cure that leaves no trace of illness."

a big hug dear sister!:SMILY252:

AlMahiahmed

In ShAllah you will get your cure. Besides making Dua you also need to try medicataions and since one month I am reading about researchs made on the medication of Reishi Mushrooms and they are commen in the east. May be you go to the internate and do a little research about the anit-cancer tumor ablity of this food suppliment. Any one who knows about it can also enlighten us.

Je Za KeAllah!

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
this life is journey.when the ship arrives to the shore it stops its navigation.we humans are on the ship like travelers towards our future.Then everything is in the hands of Allah:He can decide if to stop this ship in the middle of the sea,or to let it go far,we should rejoyce when we know our journey is finishing,because we will meet our Creator.
May Allah bless you and ease your pain,may Allah give you the strenght to live your life until it will be allowed to do,don't forget that we belong to Allah and to Him we'll return.Siter,I'm with you,you have all my solidariety.try to read and memorize as more Quranic verses as you can,you'll feel accompained and you'll fill your days with Allah's remembrance.
I regret I'm not with you,because what I really like to do in my life is helping people like you to give them a good word.In sh Allah I'll continue to write you:SMILY252:

Aminah 4 Allah

I beleive in Allah
JazakAllah Khair

JazakAllah Khair to all of the brothers and sisters who have replied to my post and are keeping me in their dua's. Allahu Akbar!!

Abu-talib

my beautiful sister i will keep you in my dua. may allah subhana wataAlla heal you and remove your pain and may he ease your pain.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Assalamu Alaikum My Dear Brothers & Sisters,

Alhumdulilah Allah swt has blessed me with this difficulty. I know that Allah swt removes the sins of a believe through their patience in times of illness and calamity. I feel so blessed and so loved by Allah swt that I have been given this gift from our Creator.

Just over four years ago I reverted to Islam, two years later I began to struggle with my faith. I stopped praying, stopped going to the masjid and sadly I really had stopped practicing Islam. I missed praying and my relationship with our Lord but didn't know what it was going to take for me to re-establish a relationship with Allah swt and start practicing Islam again. At the beginning of June, 2010 I was diagnosed with a tumor in the right side of my brain. I started to spend a lot of time crying and couldn't explain where the tears were coming from. Then at the beginning of August I spent 3 or 4 days straight crying and didn't want to leave my room. And now I knew why, I missed Allah swt to much and couldn't bear to go on in life without the salat, without reading Quran and without Allah swt in my heart all the time. As soon as I was able I made Tawbah (repentance) to Allah swt before Ramadan started and have come back to Islam alhumdulilah.

My brothers, my sisters, I am please asking that you make dua for me that Allah swt will make it easy for me and that He will cure me of my current illness inshaAllah. I am including in my post some dua's from the Sunnah that can be recited for the sick.

JazzakAllah Khair. Assalamu Alaikum Wa Ramatullah.
And Allah knows best,
Jill :hijabi:

Dua's for the Sick :tti_sister:

1. Narrated by Bukhaari and Muslim
Transliteration: "Azhibil ba'sa rabban naas washfi. Antash shaafee. Laa shifaa-a illaa shifaa uk. Shifaa-al laa yughaa diru saqamaa."

2. Narrated by Tabraani
"May Allah remove your pain, forgive your sins and grant you strength in your Deen and your health until your death."
Transliteration: "Ka shafallaahu durrak. Wa ghafara zambak. Wa 'aafaaka fee deenika wa jasadik."

3. Narrated by Abu Daawood
"O Allah, our Lord and Sustainer, grant us good in this world and good in the Hereafter and save us from the fire of Jahannam."
Transliteration: "Rabbanaa aatinaa fid dunyaa hasana taw wafil aakhirati hasana taw wa qinaa azaaban naar."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

Insya allah sister.
There is a cure to all illness with Allah swt help.

Here a link of product i've known and heard that have proven to cure such illness like yours insya allah!

http://www.google.com.sg/images?q=j...tle&resnum=4&ved=0CDMQsAQwAw&biw=1003&bih=473
Plese check this product out cuz i knew it really works on curing brain tumor as i've heard!

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

~Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
so sweet of you sis

subhan Allah sister May Allah give you health and peace and loads of emaan to fight back your situation ,,, certainly Allah loves His creation and He knows what is best for us ...May Allah accept your tears and ibaadh ..:wasalam::SMILY252: