Dua request.

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh

I've got a job interview coming Monday. I ask everyone for your support and your beautiful duas!

May Allah make it easy for me!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

May Allah help you dear brother in your interview for job InshAllah,and may Allah help you to find and keep Halal job with help of Allah.Ameeen summa ameen

:wasalam:

Zynat3

Walekum-Assalam. Ameen, brother. May Allah(swt) make it easy for you now and always. Insha'Allah.

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Asalamualaykum Bro,

May Allah guide you during your interview to answer the best of your ability and calm your nerves. If it is so that this job will be best for you in this world and for your hereafter, I pray to Allah that he grants it for you.

Go get em!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
All the best.

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh

I've got a job interview coming Monday. I ask everyone for your support and your beautiful duas!

May Allah make it easy for me!
~~~
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

May Allah swt make it easy
and
grant you the position~Amin!

All the best.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Assalamualaikum!

May Allah grant you the best in these and the next life!

You don't know how happy I am. Thank you so much.

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Assalamualaikum!

Its almost been 2 weeks now since the interview. I havnt got any news yet. I happened to know that if we were rejected, they would inform us about after a week.

So, I'm waiting patiently & keep making dua everytime. InsyaAllah

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Inshaa Allaah Allaah has something better in store for you. Keep your faith strong and He will make ways. Inshaa Allaah.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Dear brother,

I was out of work for a year and a half...I know I sent out 1000 resumes. I got tired of looking at my name. But, Allah has it all planned out. I went to the local masjid to ask for a reference. I had found a good little job. They asked me to come and work for them. It was the last thing on my mind. And how could I refuse this.

Each rejection made me stronger. I have great stories to tell. Each interview makes you more poised. It is so bad with me that I run the interviews.

You learn with each interview how to best present yourself and your interest.

You are in our dua. Just have a little fun.

Ash76

Assalamualaikum.

Keep your chin up brother. Just as the rejection of the other job came through, no doubt Almighty Allah will have already set in motion the opening of another and far better vacancy that is being moulded just for you.

Allah is the best of planners and no dua said in earnest will ever go wasted.

Keep the faith strong and remember Allah's plans are far greater than our disappointments.