Duas answered - Arafat dua

Precious Star

Has anyone had their Arafat dua answered?

I'm just wondering because none of mine have ever been answered. I am fasting today and making lots of dua.

I would like to hear some success stories.

Hachiko

Assalaamuwalaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu!
No,no,no Allah subhannwata'alaa always listens to those who call upon Him, and get this, He ALWAYS answers your prayers/dua' s.
I make really long dua' s but The length doesn't matter I guess, it's your humble submission to Allah subhannawat'alaa. Now, everyday I am alhamdulillah gradually having a more peaceful life.
He The Almighty,DOES answer all prayers/dua' s. And on this blessed day they're worth even more. :)
Accept the fact for He is most merciful. May Allah guide and protect and forgive and have mercy and bless and grant a place in Jannat for you and your family and all of us..
Ameen!

Islam!!yay

Salam Sis!

My Duas were answered and I swear to you it was a miracle , no other way to describe it, i was so happy that my duas were answered that I shared my joy here . and oh my Duas were not made during Arafat, I did however made constant Dua , went to the masjid when possible and did some night prayers and committed myself to good deeds as much as I could and to show my gratitude to Allah SWT for answering my duas I try my best not to sin and slowly become a better person by steadily getting rid of bad habits

This is the thread in 2012 where I shared my joy to give hope to others .
http://turntoislam.com/community/threads/al-hamdulilah-allah-all-might-answered-my-prayers.87697/

Last edited:

Hachiko

Salam Sis!

My Duas were answered and I swear to you it was a miracle , no other way to describe it, i was so happy that my duas were answered that I shared my joy here . and oh my Duas were not made during Arafat, I did however made constant Dua , went to the masjid when possible and did some night prayers and committed myself to good deeds as much as I could and to show my gratitude to Allah SWT for answering my duas I try my best not to sin and slowly become a better person by steadily getting rid of bad habits

http://turntoislam.com/community/threads/al-hamdulilah-allah-all-might-answered-my-prayers.87697/
\
Walaikum Salaam Wa rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu!
Masha Allah!!! Masha Allah!!! Masha Allah!!! Alhamdulillah!!! Alhamdulillah!!! Alhamdulillah!!! Allahu Akbar!!! Allahu Akbar!!! Allahu Akbar!!!
I am really happy for you sister!!! Indeed, Masha Allah, Allah has blessed you and guided you!!! This is just pure mercy and blessings from Allah, Al-Ghafur, The Most Forgiving.
May Allah bless, forgive, guide, protect, have mercy, have peace, help do as many good deeds as possible and grant a place in Jannat to ALL of us and all whom we love. May Allah help us ALL be successful in this life, and in the next life, and save us from the Punishment of the Hellfire.
Ameen.

Hachiko

\
Masha Allah!!! Masha Allah!!! Masha Allah!!! Alhamdulillah!!! Alhamdulillah!!! Alhamdulillah!!! Allahu Akbar!!! Allahu Akbar!!! Allahu Akbar!!!
I am really happy for you !!! Indeed, Masha Allah, Allah has blessed you and guided you!!! This is just pure mercy and blessings from Allah, Al-Ghafur, The Most Forgiving.
May Allah bless, forgive, guide, protect, have mercy, have peace, help do as many good deeds as possible and grant a place in Jannat to ALL of us and all whom we love. May Allah help us ALL be successful in this life, and in the next life, and save us from the Punishment of the Hellfire.
Ameen.

Precious Star

Salam Sis!

This did not happen to me. I made constant dua, night prayers and Zakat for many years, but Arafat/10 days of Hajj in particular for the past 3 years -- and it keeps getting worse. This year in particular I am in despair and today on Eid day my tears won't stop falling. I still made lots of dua on Arafat and I fasted too.

I guess Allah SWT answers the prayers of some people, but not others.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Be patient, sister.

My duas too have answered, most times when I have made dua for someone else. I just got information that one brother who had a lot of problems and asked me to make dua to him, feels now better.

May Allah answers to your duas too.

Precious Star

Salam alaykum

Be patient, sister.

My duas too have answered, most times when I have made dua for someone else. I just got information that one brother who had a lot of problems and asked me to make dua to him, feels now better.

May Allah answers to your duas too.

Thank you sister Herb. Unfortunately, many years have passed and things seem to keep getting worse. It is almost impossible for the dua's to be answered now, due to circumstances that keep arising. I maintain my iman of course. But it is possible that Allah SWT has destined "no" to me for each dua I make for myself -- this has been going on for many, many years, especially in the last 4 Arafat/Hajj days (2010 to present).

Islam!!yay

\
I am really happy for you sister!!! Indeed, Masha Allah, Allah has blessed you and guided you!!! This is just pure mercy and blessings from Allah, Al-Ghafur, The Most Forgiving.
Ameen.

hi~
Im actually a brother lol

Bilal Chouhan

Brother thats great that your dua got accepted and Allah finally helped you get out of your hardship..I dont know what problem you were facing but i assume that it would really be troubling for you since you made loads of efforts to get it solved by Allah...Bro, i have some problem too...and i need your advice too...please take out time and help me with an answer..Each person i ask they discourage me by saying to leave dua since it wont be accepted..http://turntoislam.com/community/threads/need-allah-help-in-getting-married.93720/

Islam!!yay

This did not happen to me. I made constant dua, night prayers and Zakat for many years, but Arafat/10 days of Hajj in particular for the past 3 years -- and it keeps getting worse. This year in particular I am in despair and today on Eid day my tears won't stop falling. I still made lots of dua on Arafat and I fasted too.

I guess Allah SWT answers the prayers of some people, but not others.

Dont say that Allah SWT answers everyone's believe me. its all just a matter of time Sis. Why would you think such a thing sis?

Would you mine PM me your troubles sister so that I know what you are going through and I can make Dua for you to .

Thank You!