durood taj

faris76

:salam2: everyone!! can someone tell me what all these DUROODs for?? i just know one which called Drood-e-Ibrahimi.. should we use these duroods or its bidah??

Durood-e-Taaj
Durood-e-Tunajjina
Durood-e-Tayyab
Durood-e-Akbar
Durood-e-Mohammadi
Durood-e-Noor
Durood-e-Nabi
Durood-e-Wali Update Update
Durood-e-Sadaqah Update Update
Durood-e-Shafiee Update Update
Durood-e-Qurani
Durood-e-Mujtaba
Durood-e-Aa'li
Durood-e-Oaysiya
Durood-e-Ghosia
Durood-e-Naqshbandiyah
Durood-e-Hazarah
Durood-e-Ayzaz
Durood-e-Khizri
Durood-e-Shazili
Durood-e-Imam Busairi
Durood-e-Kashaf
Durood for Shifa (Health)
Durood-e-Taskheer
Durood Kamaliya
Durood-e-Mahi
Durood-e-Mehmood
Durood Hifz-e-Iman
Durood Nariyah
Durood Batin
Durood Khamsah
Durood Mustajabud Dawaat
Durood Awwal Aakhir
Durood Mustafa
Durood Habib
Durood Naimat-e-Uzma
Durood Malvan
Durood Davami
Durood to read on Jummah day
Durood - 70,000 Angels write Sawab (deeds) for reciter
thats the link where i saw these jazajallah kher

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

These forms of Durood are not based on any Hadith. they were written by earlier scholars, etc.

While the wordings may be correct; erroneous and over exadurated virtues are attached to some of these Duroods. It is thus best to confine oneself to the forms of Durood found in the Ahaadith.

the best is durood-ibrahimi.

Sana Shahid

Assalam u alaikum,

Please view my post: Innovated Daroods for a detailed explanation regarding such daroods.

Assalam u alaikum

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

Durood means to send salawat (recite/send blessings) on our Prophet SallAllahu Alleyhi Wa Sallama.

In response to the question of the thread starter, the mannerism of sending Durood on the Prophet SallAllahu Alleyhi Wa Sallam should be according to the Sunnah.

The authentically reported narration are mentioned in the following link :-

http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/023.html

The invocations that you have mentioned in your post (the long list) are common in Indian subcontinent unfortunately and are innovations and are not from the Sunnah.

In many cases, these invocations even contain elements of Shirk such as in case of beseeching the Prophet SallAllahu Alleyhi Wa Sallam for help/cure/need .. La Hawla Wa La Quwata Illa Billah. May Allah azz zawajal protect us from such matters. Ameen

Also we know about the status of innovation in the religion from the following hadeeth. ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever innovates something in this matter of ours [i.e., Islam] that is not part of it will have it rejected.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, Kitaab al-Sulh, 2499)

Therefore we should stick to the Quran and Sunnah in forms of Ibadah. May Allah azz zawajal give us good understanding of this deen. Ameen

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

moazzambhai900

On this Page Darood E Taj PDF Free Download Full Wazifa With Urdu Translation Read online or download as an easy PDF file with clear Arabic Text Daroode Tanjeena With Urdu Tajuma in this website. Remember and rectify this Dua and Darud, Pray all the time.

Darood E Taj

We will also discuss the history and meaning of Darood E Taj. So, what are you waiting for? Start reading now!

Last edited: