Dutch MP Calls for ban of Quraan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
As Salam Mu Aleyku Brothers and Sisters

Its with absolute disdane and disgust that I write about this subject today.

In an article reported on the 8th of August by Al Jazeerah, a Dutch MP has called for the Quraan to be banned in the Neterlands calling it a"fascist book that calls for the killing of non muslims and the raping of women":astag:

He goes on to compare the Noble Quraan to Hitler's Mein Kampf and says that just as that book was banned so must the Quraan be banned. His statement was made after a young Dutch MP Eshan Jami, who renounced Islam and then set up a support group for all people who renounced Islam,was attacked earlier that week.

The MP in (Wilders) also stated that he is "fed up with Islam in the Netherlands: no more Muslims in the Netherlands, he is fed up with the worship of Allah (SWT) and Muhammed (SAW)., NO MORE mUSLIM immigrants to the Netherlands"

Ma'Salaama

Him nd Jami are currently under police protection.

Ahmed Najash

I can't believe this, he must be arrested! how can they allow this to happen? is there no Muslims living there to condemn this?

a new example of hitler.

His behaviour and words remember me to those classe where i have seen the videos what was the argument of hiitler to killed jews.

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
As Salam Mu Aleyku Brothers and Sisters

Its with absolute disdane and disgust that I write about this subject today.

In an article reported on the 8th of August by Al Jazeerah, a Dutch MP has called for the Quraan to be banned in the Neterlands calling it a"fascist book that calls for the killing of non muslims and the raping of women":astag:

He goes on to compare the Noble Quraan to Hitler's Mein Kampf and says that just as that book was banned so must the Quraan be banned. His statement was made after a young Dutch MP Eshan Jami, who renounced Islam and then set up a support group for all people who renounced Islam,was attacked earlier that week.

The MP in (Wilders) also stated that he is "fed up with Islam in the Netherlands: no more Muslims in the Netherlands, he is fed up with the worship of Allah (SWT) and Muhammed (SAW)., NO MORE mUSLIM immigrants to the Netherlands"

Ma'Salaama

Him nd Jami are currently under police protection.
salam
whatever they say n whatever they do.but even then they won b able stop islam growing INSHALLAH.but its prety hurting to muslims.
waslam

suumaya

Asalamu alaikum
No Muslim Immigrants to Netherland and no Quran!!!! he is probable thinkinng wow! I am smart! but the Idiot forgot one thing, we memorized the Quran, so even if there is no Quran and no more Muslim Immigrants that won't stop us from giving Dahwa and we're gonna manifest the true Deen to them one person at a time.
Don't forget Allah said in the Quran"
They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, even though the disbeliever may hate (it).61:9

to give them hidaya allah doesn´t need any muslim.

allah has taken hudhud bird to give hidaya.
allah can also use air to change their mind and give them hidaya.

bajun

this statement by this infidel justfies the war on islam today as it is said in the quran they will use all there monry, power and influence to try and destroy islam . may ALLAH give this guy the right punishment

muharram23

Staff member
Asalamu alaikum
No Muslim Immigrants to Netherland and no Quran!!!! he is probable thinkinng wow! I am smart! but the Idiot forgot one thing, we memorized the Quran, so even if there is no Quran and no more Muslim Immigrants that won't stop us from giving Dahwa and we're gonna manifest the true Deen to them one person at a time.
Don't forget Allah said in the Quran"
They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, even though the disbeliever may hate (it).61:9

That tels u exactly how stupid non muslims are :)

carpy321

:salam2:
i do not live thre but i will fight along side brothers and sisters if i need to against this non beleiver

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
this statement by this infidel justfies the war on islam today as it is said in the quran they will use all there monry, power and influence to try and destroy islam . may ALLAH give this guy the right punishment
salam
aamin.
waslam

Status
Not open for further replies.