Duvas while pregnant.

rizzumd

Your brother
:salam2:
My wife is pregnant now. If we read the quran can baby inside can listen to it? I heard from somebody that we need to read more quran so that baby can hear it. What part of the quran should we recite so that baby become righteous? Also are there any special supplications one needs to make while pregnant? Please make duva for my wife and baby for everything to go alright with them.

JazakALLAHU khairan.

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
:salam2:
My wife is pregnant now. If we read the quran can baby inside can listen to it? I heard from somebody that we need to read more quran so that baby can hear it. What part of the quran should we recite so that baby become righteous? Also are there any special supplications one needs to make while pregnant? Please make duva for my wife and baby for everything to go alright with them.

JazakALLAHU khairan.

Assalamu alikum whrmtu ALlah wabrkatu
congratulation_graphics_6.gif

first of All Congratulation

Masha Allah may Allah bless you and your family ameen

Insha Allah may Allah let it be Benefit for the fetal during the mother reciting Quran

know that
Allaah sends the angel to breathe the soul into the foetus as was reported by ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood, who said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), who is the most truthful (of human beings) and his being truthful (is a fact) told us: ‘The constituents of one of you is gathered in his mother’s womb for forty days, then it becomes a clot of blood within another period of forty days. Then it becomes a lump of flesh, and forty days later, Allaah sends His angel to it to breathe into it the soul. The angel comes with instructions concerning four things, so the angel writes down his livelihood, his death, his deeds and whether he will doomed or blessed.” (Reported by Muslim, 1528

keep ask her to recit QURAN That May Allah protect the Mum and the baby against satan
and the baby of course can recognize his internal environment and his external environment

like the baby can recognize the mother by her heart's beating
so why we can not let the baby recognize and feel secure of Allah Quran words?

I heard that there was a sister from syria during her pregnancy she Memorized All the Quran and she has a baby when his age become 6 years old he also memorize all the Quran .
Masha Allah .
May Allah protect your wife and get her well insha Allah and the baby ameen ameen :hearts:

Note:We did not find anything in the Sharia shows that pregnant women to read from certain Sora that effect the fetus ,and there is no proof of that in sunnah And Allah knows best
The Rulling ( in Arabic) http://islamqa.com/ar/ref/111964/

Assalamu Alikum wahrmtu Allah wbarkatu