Earn Rewards of 80 years of Worship and Forgiveness in 10 minutes

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
i read this online a few weeks ago. im not sure if i've shared this with all the brothers and sisters. but i remembered today is friday and i would like to share it with everyone again.

---------------------------------------------

Earn Rewards of 80 years of Worship and Forgiveness in 10 minutes
In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful. May complete Peace, Blessings and Mercy of Allah be upon the Last Prophet of Islam, Prophet Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam), who thought us ways and means of achieving the pleasure and love of Allah SWT. Among such practices of high virtue taught by our Prophet SAW, is the practice of reciting darood / salwaat 80 times on Friday ( Jummah ) after Salatul Asar. MashaAllah, this practice is so easy and simple that it will not take more than 10 minutes, but yet the rewards associated with it are huge and tremendous. We therefore request all our readers to dedicate 10 minutes of their time every Friday and InshaAllah, there will not regret for it in the hereafter, we should remember that if our time is not utilized in doing virtuous acts it would anyways be utilized in acts that would not be beneficial to us in the hereafter, therefore let us take heed and prepare for the hereafter. The below ahadith are widely accepted by many Muhaditheen (scholars of Hadith) and by the Ijma (consensus of scholars) in the past and we therefore, highly recommend our readers to dedicatedly practice it every Friday.

Hadith 1: Abu Hurairah RA reports that the Holy Prophet (SAW) said: Whoever recites the following Durood eighty times immediately after Asr Salaat on Friday, before standing up from his place, Allah will forgive eighty years of sins and grant him the reward equivalent to eighty years of worship.

Allahumma Salle ‘Alaa Muhammadinin Nabiyyil Ummiyyi wa-’Alaa Aalehi wa-sallim Tasleeyma.
[O Allah bless Muhammad, the unlettered Prophet, and his family and grant them best of peace]

[Hadith Reference: Al-Jami Al-Saghir; Allamah Sakhaawi RA in Al-Qawl al-Badee’; Imaam Daraqutni RA and Al Muassah al-Rayyan]

Hadith 2: Rasulullah (Sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said: Whoever sends salutations (salaat) to me eighty times on Friday, Allah will forgive eighty years of his sins. It was asked; O Rasulullah (Sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam): How should the salaat be? He replied:

Allah humma salli ala muhammadin abdika wa nabiyyika wa rasulikan nabiyyil ummi

[Hadith Reference: Al-Qawl al-Badee’; Al Muassah al-Rayyan; Takhreej Al-Ihya; Dar Al-Hadith; This hadith is graded as Hasan” by Abu Abdillah Al-Nu’man]

Easy Method of Reciting the Darood 80 times
The darood could be recited 80 times in any way by using any method. Many people do not recite it thinking that counting 80 times will be difficult, we have therefore highlighted a few methods below that are a very easy and simple.

Method 1: Using fingers of the Right hand: On every finger recite the darood 4 times, you could use the finger joints for the purpose of counting.This would complete the count of 20 times on all the five fingers of the right hand. Repeat this procedure on right hand three more times to complete the count of 80.

Method 2: Using Tasbi(String of Beads): Take a tasbi that has about 100 beads. Count about 20 beads and tie a string after 20 beads as a marker or seperator. Now one can easily count the darood 80 times on remaining 80 beads.

-------------------------------

:ma::tti_sister:

salam to all. have a good and blessed Joma friday today inshallah.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
MASHALLAH & JAZAKALLAH!!!

That's truely amazing!!

JazakAllah Khair for sharing thisss :D

By the way is durood meaning 'Allahuma salli ala Muhammadiwa ala ali Muhammad'?
thanks
:D

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
is durood meaning 'Allahuma salli ala Muhammadiwa ala ali Muhammad'?

read this link, i hope it explains Durood.

It shows different Durood and its beautiful reward and explains heaps. so beautiful i hope everyone reads this, please click on the link attached.

http://www.islam.co.za/khanka/durood.htm

Durood (salawaat) is such a devotion that is never rejected by Allah Ta'ala no matter how how unmindfully it is recited. so its not just saying 'Allahuma salli ala Muhammadiwa ala ali Muhammad', there are other ways of saying it and lots of rewards for each specific devotion. so durood is Salawaat which means a devotion / worship to Allah Ta'ala.

if im wrong, i hope someone can correct me, just so we know that im on the right track. because sometimes we can misunderstand things. I very sure this is right. :tti_sister::muslim_child:

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
read this link, i hope it explains Durood.

It shows different Durood and its beautiful reward and explains heaps. so beautiful i hope everyone reads this, please click on the link attached.

http://www.islam.co.za/khanka/durood.htm

Durood (salawaat) is such a devotion that is never rejected by Allah Ta'ala no matter how how unmindfully it is recited. so its not just saying 'Allahuma salli ala Muhammadiwa ala ali Muhammad', there are other ways of saying it and lots of rewards for each specific devotion. so durood is Salawaat which means a devotion / worship to Allah Ta'ala.

if im wrong, i hope someone can correct me, just so we know that im on the right track. because sometimes we can misunderstand things. I very sure this is right. :tti_sister::muslim_child:

wow wow wow woww :DDD

Thank you so much!!! butttt i cant read arabic, please somebody look at the website and translate all the arabic in the same settings as the page, not in english but in english-arab e.g. allahuma salli ala muhammadiwa ala ali muhammad'

JazakAllah Khair!
May Allah grant you blessings and reward for sharing this! Ameen! :tti_sister:
:hijabi::hijabi::hijabi::hijabi::hijabi::hijabi:

P.s: do the durood have to be exactly like the one said? or can't i just say allahuma salli ala muhammadiwa ala ali muhammad ? thanks :)
:shake:

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
P.s: do the durood have to be exactly like the one said? or can't i just say allahuma salli ala muhammadiwa ala ali muhammad

in the link, you can see the different types of durood someone can say and each one has its own reward. off course you can say allahuma salli ala muhammadiwa ala ali muhammad, this has its own reward which im not sure what exactly it is. but i know if you say exactly like the one said in order to get that reward for it. but you can say anything. but im just telling you the ones that we should say exactly it, in order to get the big reward offered.

say whatever you want, but try to say the durood exactly like the one said and if you want to follow the other durood in the link, try to do it exactly the same. eg: if it says to do it 1000 times once a day and to say so and so, then do exactly that so you can get the reward mentioned for it.

also, im very sure you can do it in english because you dont know arabic. thats okay. because i speak arabic but sometimes when making dua i dont know the right words to say so i say them in English. sometimes my duas are half english half arabic. lol. but its the intention that counts the most to Allah. make intention and read it in english and Allah is the mighty great and he knows the secrets to our hearts and our intentions and rewards us accordingly.

goodluck to all and take care.
salam.

The_truth

Please refer to the poster

Attachments

• friday-darood-to-be-prayed-after-asr-salaah_21[1].jpg
    friday-darood-to-be-prayed-after-asr-salaah_21[1].jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 188

adanshai

Please refer to the following site of Sheikh Assim Al-Hakeem , a prominent scholar (also can be seen on ASK HUDA (huda.tv) and I think is a facilty member of International Islamic university

http://www.assimalhakeem.net/node/2534

I have Heard aboout this hadith ,about Reciting Durood 80 times after Asr on jummah will forgive 80 years worth of sins is it true?? is the hadith given below authentic??
September 26, 2011 - 07:32 — contribute
According to a Hadith recorded in Tabarani on the authority of Abdullah Ibn Abbas (RA) : Abu Hurraira (RA) reports that the Holy Prophet (Pbuh) said:
“Whoever recites the following Durood eighty times immediately after Asr Salaat on Friday, before standing up from his place, Allah will forgive eighty years of sins and grant him the reward equivalent to eighty years of worship.”
Allahumma salli alaa muhammadinin nabiyyil ummiyyi wa-ala aalihi wasallim tasleema
O Allah bless Muhammad, the unlettered Prophet, and his family and grant them best of peace. (Jame Sagheer)

.................................................................................

This is fabricated

Also check out the following

http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showthread.php?t=8108

Question: As Salam Alaykum.
Let me know the authenticity of Hadeeth in which Prophet SAW said "Reciting Darood on me is like Noor(light) on PUL SIRAT(a bridge) and whoever sent 80 Darood on me on Jumah(friday) his 80 years sins are forgiven" Reference by Imam Sakhawee.
Also what is exact difference between Darood and Salam on Prophet SAW.

Fatwa:

All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad, sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, is His slave and Messenger.

This Hadeeth is reported by Al-Azadi in “Adh-Dhuafaa’” and by Ad-Daaraqutni in “Al-Afraad”, and Shaykh Al-Albaani, may Allaah have mercy upon him, said about it: “It is very weak.” Moreover, Ibn Hajar, may Allaah have mercy upon him, also classified it as weak, as is reported from him by Al-Munaawi, may Allaah have mercy upon him, in “Faydh Al-Qadeer”.

As regards the meaning of Allaah’s Salaat upon the Prophet, sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, it means praising him and mentioning him with the angels, while our Salaat upon him means supplicating Allaah to praise him with the angels.
With regard to sending our Salaam upon him:

1. It is to supplicate Allaah to make him safe from all vices and faults and to protect him and safeguard him.
2. As-Salaam here is one of Allaah’s Names, i.e. may As-Salaam (Allaah) always keep you and take care of you.
3. Or it is a supplication to Allaah to make us submit ourselves to his [Prophet’s] legislation and abide by him [by following his guidance and example].

Al-Aloosi mentioned these three meanings while stating that the first meaning is the most preponderant one. For more benefit, please refer to Fatwa 120637.

Allaah Knows best.

Fatwa answered by: The Fatwa Center at Islamweb

The_truth

Friday-Durood-After-Asr-149767788

Attachments

• Friday_Durood_After_Asr_by_billax.jpg
    Friday_Durood_After_Asr_by_billax.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 116

The_truth

Virtues of Durood

Muslim narrated in his Sahih from Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and give him peace) said ‘he who invokes blessings on me once, Allah sends ten blessings upon him.’

Al-Nasa’i narrated in ‘Invocations of the day and night’, from ‘Umar bin Dinar (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (may Allah bless him and give him peace) said ‘he of my community who invokes blessings upon me sincerely, Allah will bless him ten fold and raise him ten degrees, and he will have written for him ten good deeds, and erased from his record ten bad deeds.’

Tirmidhi narrated that ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him) said ‘Verily, supplications are stalled between the heavens and the earth, and are not lifted up until the supplicant invokes blessings upon the Prophet (may Allah bless him and give him peace).’

Tirmidhi related from Abdullah bin Mas’ud (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and give him peace) said ‘the closest people to me on the Day of Resurrection will be those who invoked the most blessings upon me.’

Tirmidhi narrated from ‘Amir bin Rani’ah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (may Allah bless him and give him peace) said ‘he who invokes blessings upon me, the Angels send blessings upon him equal to that which he invoked, so let the worshipper invoke some, or increase upon that.’

Source: http://www.haqislam.org/virtues-of-durood/

Ron-Kid

HasbunAllahu wa ni`mal Wakil '
Dear brothers and sisters, the above hadith is fabricated, though the Durood is soothing and great