On the leftside of the main menu, click on earthquakes update or
on the leftside, type earthquakes on searh

===[Click to explore]===

superd.jpg

You will find earthquaked happening every few mintutes

dna1987

Muslim Guy
:salam2:

I heard somewhere recently that the number of earthquakes has not increased, but we are detecting more earthquakes around the world due to modern equipment.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
Now people can say a lot of things, but as true Muslims we should know that we have to believe whatever The Quran tells us and whatever The Prophet (sw) told us, even though sometimes we hear people speaking against them and trying to show scientific proves. We have to know by heart that what we believe in is not separate from the true science, but it is the lacking of us humans that limits us from perceiving it. Thus, we have to know that regardless we feel its logical or not, we have to believe it by heart. Earthquakes will increase before the Day of Judgement and this is a sound Hadith of the Prophet (sw). So, we have to believe in this by heart.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
yes there is alway a ticker bellow the news channals indicating an earth quake somewhere in world almost everyday..
here in pakistan there was an earth quake day before yesterday
6.3 and earth was shaking with fear of Allah because of our sins but we dont fear

wsalam

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
yes there is alway a ticker bellow the news channals indicating an earth quake somewhere in world almost everyday..
here in pakistan there was an earth quake day before yesterday
6.3 and earth was shaking with fear of Allah because of our sins but we dont fear

wsalam

And there was one before Eid day here in Bangladesh measuring 4.8 at my city of residence and if you know Dhaka is wobbly city. Buildings have been raised here beyond danger level. And my legs were shaking during that. I can't imagine (gulp) how a 6.3 would have felt. Did it do any severe damage, any deaths or injured ?

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
no Alhumdulillah... everything was fine alhumdullaih but bother we have seen an intensity of 7.3 in 2005..and it brought disaster to us:wasalam: