easy way to fight Jinns-proof-Hadith :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TipuSultan

Banned
:salam2:

I have found a very easy way to fight the jinns.I see her that lot of brothers and sisters scared of Jinns.

I told right that never be afraid of anyone but Allah, for Allah alone has the power.actually Jinns r scared of humans and that too believers
Allah Hu Akbar Wal Izzatuillah.
so be proud and thankful that Allah has made us believers and see the below hadith and again never be afraid of anyone but Allah. for there is nothing being worth in jinns or anyone else to get scared and always be scared of Allah.

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said to ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab [1]:يا عمر بن الخطاب ما سلكت طريقاً ولا دخلتفجاً شعبا إلا سلك شيطان طريقاً وشعبا غير الذي سلكتSo the shayateen – the jinn, they are scared of the Believers, but they have a sense, they can feel the fear and fright of mankind. So if you become scared of jinns, they become brave and they start scaring you.So what you need to do is what Allaah تعالى says – I am not bringing this from my mind but from what Allaah تعالى says and from my experience Allaah تعالى says:ذَلِكُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ يُخَوِّفُ أَوْلِيَاءهُ فَلاَ تَخَافُوهُمْ وَخَافُونِ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ{It is only Shaitân (Satan) that suggests to you the fear of his Auliyâ’ [supporters and friends (polytheists, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh and in His Messenger, Muhammad)]; so fear them not, but fear Me, if you are (true) believers.} [Aal-‘Imraan 3:175]

So if you are a real Believer do not get scared of the Shayateen.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Could someone please explain to me why this site has been consumed with jinns. We have so many other issues to discuss and glean information about and we get stuck on jinns. The Chinese have different names for their years..is this the year of the jinn for Muslims?

ansari

STRANGER...
Assalaam walaikum,

Could someone please explain to me why this site has been consumed with jinns. We have so many other issues to discuss and glean information about and we get stuck on jinns. The Chinese have different names for their years..is this the year of the jinn for Muslims?

:wasalam:

we are just learning more about jinns :)

jazakallah khair

ansari

STRANGER...
Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.
[Muslim :: Book 39 : Hadith 6757]

Narrated 'Aisha(ra):
Some people asked Allah's Apostle:saw: about the fore-tellers He said. ' They are nothing" They said, 'O Allah's Apostle! Sometimes they tell us of a thing which turns out to be true." Allah's Apostle said, "A Jinn snatches that true word and pours it Into the ear of his friend (the fore-teller) (as one puts something into a bottle) The foreteller then mixes with that word one hundred lies."
Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 71 :: Hadith 657

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Assalaam walaikum,

Year of jinns... who knows as I have seen also other forums last times a lot of discussions about them.

:SMILY149:

TipuSultan

Banned
Assalaam walaikum,

you c sister lot of muslims fear Jinns so it is important for me to remove their fear of jinns and tell them to fear who is worthy of fear-Allah

Allah Hu AKbar Val Izzatuillah

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
brother,you are reason,we should not fear jinn,I don't fear them,but during the night I use to switch on the light,because the whispers of the night make me imagine what maybe it doesn't exist.
I remember when I was 7 years old I was going to the toilet;it was about 3 a.m..while I was going there I saw something light among the clothes,when I came out of toilet I stopped to see just for curiosity....I ran as fast as I could into my bed,when I saw a big EYE watching at me.from that moment I was scared from eyes and I feared to look under my bad.Now I'm adult,many bad things had an end,but I still can't look under my bed during the night.
I like this thread,it's a way not to be "frozen" in front of fearness.:wasalam:

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalaam walaikum,

lol . I remember one of the Shaykh who studied at the Islamic Univ of Madina said whenever they used to sit for a talk every one would be interested if it were related to Marriage or Jinns or else they would just walk away

arzafar

lol . I remember one of the Shaykh who studied at the Islamic Univ of Madina said whenever they used to sit for a talk every one would be interested if it were related to Marriage or Jinns or else they would just walk away

lollzz......

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I mean it. Can we spend a moment on something else. Like our selves and how to improve our behaviors. This is topic for young people. It must be. As one becomes older and stronger...one has more important things on ones mind. Like death.

Status
Not open for further replies.