Editing messages

Miss_Ayub

Salaam

is there anyway you can edit your message once you've posted it.. i often make mistakes and only realise afterwards.. i'm new so i'm not sure if there is a way to this or not

Thank you in advance to anyone who helps

Wassalam

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Yes, you can edit the post once you have submitted them. After you have submitted the post, at the bottom right hand corner of that particular post are a few option buttons. The first should be "edit",click it, make your changes and then save. After you save it your post will come back up and the changes will be visible, inshallah.

Wasalam Amirah

Miss_Ayub

Salaam

thank you but umm there are only 3 options, the 'quote', 'multi-quote' and 'quick reply'.. sorry to be a pain but i still dont know how to edit it.. thank you all the same

Wassalam

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

I am not sure why the edit button is not visible on your screen because it should be there. At the moment the only other suggestion I could give you is to log out of TTI and log back in. Inshallah that may work.

Wasalam Amirah

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salaam

is there anyway you can edit your message once you've posted it.. i often make mistakes and only realise afterwards.. i'm new so i'm not sure if there is a way to this or not

Thank you in advance to anyone who helps

Wassalam

Assalamu Alleicoum dear sister.

Inshallah I will try to help you.

Inshallah dear sister you will be able to EDIT your posts in the moment when you reach specific number of posts.In this case you need to reach 44 posts and then you will be able to edit your posts Inhshallah.

I think now you have about 14 posts and that is the reason why you can not see the edit button on your display.

Keep up the good work,and be active and Insallah very soon you will be able to edit your posts.:)

May Allah bless you sister.

:wasalam:

Your sister Asja

Miss_Ayub

Salaam

lol that explains it.. thank you sister Asja- i'll get there soon InshaAllah

Wasalaam

Nafeesa x