Egypt's destiny will be known in a few hours

revert2007

Love Fishing
As salamu 'alaikum.

We will know soon the destiny of all Egyptians in sha Allah in coming hours. Now in cairo is 6.06pm and the NDP Chief says Mubarak might leave tonight.

PLz make dua sisters and brothers.

Allah knows the best

Brandi

I just heard that on the news a few minutes ago! Y'all have my thoughts and prayers! I'm so excited and happy for yall!! :hijabi:

revert2007

Love Fishing
I just heard that on the news a few minutes ago! Y'all have my thoughts and prayers! I'm so excited and happy for yall!! :hijabi:

As salamu 'alaikum Sister Brandi.

Jazaka Allah khairan.
We do not know what is going to happen next but for now this is a good news.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister, I just pray that Mubarak takes the entire rotten regime with him. Are there measures being taken to make sure they are all gone. Keep us posted and we will keep on making dua.

Insha'Allah, the sound of Egyptians saying Allah Akbar will reach my ears tonight.

Ibn Uthaymin

Sounds intense, a bit like the "V for Vendetta" movie.

We all await in anticipation. Hopefully we wont see any scenes of people blowing stuff up in celebration. (Although the scene where the parliament gets blown up was glorious in that film)

RU4418_V_VENDETTA_MASK.jpg

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Text of statement released by Egyptian military:

"Based on the responsibility of the Armed Forces, and its commitment to protect the people, and to oversee their interests and security, and with a view to the safety of the nation and the citizenry, and of the achievements and properties of the great people of Egypt, and in affirmation and support for the legitimate demands of the people, the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces convened today, 10 February 2011, to consider developments to date, and decided to remain in continuous session to consider what procedures and measures that may be taken to protect the nation, and the achievements and aspirations of the great people of Egypt."

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110210/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_egypt_military_statement

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Sounds intense, a bit like the "V for Vendetta" movie.

We all await in anticipation. Hopefully we wont see any scenes of people blowing stuff up in celebration. (Although the scene where the parliament gets blown up was glorious in that film)

RU4418_V_VENDETTA_MASK.jpg

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa baraaktuhu

Brother can you please remove this photo or what ever it is, as it is really inappropriate.

Our prayers are with our brothers and sisters, may Allah help them and bring them victory. Ameen

:wasalam:

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister, I just pray that Mubarak takes the entire rotten regime with him. Are there measures being taken to make sure they are all gone. Keep us posted and we will keep on making dua.

Insha'Allah, the sound of Egyptians saying Allah Akbar will reach my ears tonight.

As salamu 'alaikum

We really hope there will be a new light and new future for all Egyptians.

It took us 30 years subahana Allah. It is better to be late than never.

Do you know that Egypt has been raining many times this year and it is a miracle. It rains almost every 2 days and it is indeed a great blessing from Allah The Exalted.

Please continue to make dua in sha Allah.

Jazaka Allah khairan to everyone

Allah knows the best
As salamu 'alaikum

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

ammeeen
ya allah
please grant relief to your muslims
ya rabb
we have no One except you
May islam prosper
and may there be peace

revert2007

Love Fishing
Egypt constitution panel to propose six amendments Cairo, Feb 10, (AFP):

An Egyptian panel, formed by President Hosni Mubarak to pilot constitutional changes in the face of unprecedented protests, has agreed to propose six amendments, the state MENA agency reported.
The commission has agreed to look into changes to Article 76, which restricts who can stand for the presidency, and Article 77, which removed limits on how long a president can stay in office, helping the veteran incumbent to his now 30 years in office.

The panel made no mention of the decades-old state of emergency, which human rights watchdogs say makes a mockery of supposed freedoms of expression and assembly, and which Washington says should immediately be lifted.

It did agree to change Article 88 on judicial supervision of elections, as well as Article 93, which governs appeals against official results, and Article 179, which gives the president the right to order a military trial for civilians accused of terrorist acts.

Also under review is Article 189, which currently allows only the president and the speaker of parliament to call for constitutional amendments. On Sunday, newly appointed Vice President Omar Suleiman -- regarded as Washington's favoured figure to oversee a transition from Mubarak's 30-year rule in the face of two weeks of protests -- met representatives of opposition groups, including the powerful Muslim Brotherhood.

After the talks, the government said the parties had agreed to form a committee of judges and politicians to study constitutional amendments. Since January 25, Egypt has been gripped by protests against Mubarak's rule, which have severely hit the tourism-dependent economy.

The demonstrators have rejected offers by Mubarak to step down when his term ends in September, insisting he go immediately.

source

Shak78

It is sad that Mubark is unwilling to step aside and make a better future for Egypt and it's people. May Allah (swt) guide the people of Egypt and protect them while they fight for a better future and may Allah (swt) guide Mubarak to make the right decision and see beyond his own desires.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Let me guess that protest will continue; vice president is not anything else than puppet of USA and zionists.

May Allah protect people of Egypt. :tti_sister:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

President Mubarak has not resigned but delegated his authorites to Omar Sulayman

May Allah subhan wa teala protect our brothers and sisters. I wish that these protests will be finished and that on the end everything will be well for Egypt and its people,and that it comes soon day that Shariah law be established in Egypt too. Ameen summa ameen

revert2007

Love Fishing
Ya Allah please save this ummah and save this country,
Ya Allah please forgive all our sins and save us from this regime,
Ya Allah please give us the strength to stay firm in our revolution,
Ya Allah we can do nothing without YOU
Ya Allah,when Your help will come?

Maha*

Let me guess that protest will continue; vice president is not anything else than puppet of USA and zionists.

Indeed, the protests will continue inshaa Allah. With increasing numbers, may Allah protect us all tomorrow inshaa Allah. The army HAS to interfere! We are waiting for statement number two maybe they will.

justoneofmillion

Indeed, the protests will continue inshaa Allah. With increasing numbers, may Allah protect us all tomorrow inshaa Allah. The army HAS to interfere! We are waiting for statement number two maybe they will.
:salam2:May Allah swt be with you all sister Maha.

Valerie

I'm ticked that the Egyptians aren't getting what they're asking for (surely that can't be true, I'm an "evil" American), but this is about the end of it for me. Why aren't fellow Muslim countries getting off their butts and helping? Is the blame going to fall on USA for that too?

aisha16

"Why aren't fellow Muslim countries getting off their butts and helping? Is the blame going to fall on USA for that too?"

You mean the fellow Muslim dictators...I don't think there gonna find any help from them. Just heard that the Saudi "KING" is actually rooting this Mubarak person on. Dictators will ONLY support other dictators.