Emotional Call to Prayer Makes Journalist Cry.

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
The call For Maghrib Salah in Jeddah. Brings tears to the eyes of a media journalist.

[yt]67GEPMB9SMY[/yt]​

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
I love it when the beauty of Islam is truly portrayed to the rest of the world.

MashAllah, it's beautiful to see how receptive she is to the concept of the adhan. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala build on this love in her heart and guide her towards the truth.

Aroosak

SubhanAllah! I've heard stories of people who reverted or starting learning about the deen after listening to the Adhan. It just makes you want to move a muslim country to hear the Adhan every day!

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
:salam2:

masya Allah i knew this video :)

that is Kate Humble from BBC, the full video is "the frankincense trail" there's a full documentary in youtube i watched it a couple of days ago.

its a very interesting video, for those who want to watch it here's the full video:

[yt]X2Etg6p2IuE[/yt]

[yt]4J_Ugv1BfGQ[/yt]

[yt]pfJ5Uuwsevo[/yt]

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

SubhanAllah, Indeed Adhan is the most beautiful sound SubhanAllah.

May Allah subhan wa teala guide this lady toward Islaam.

May Allah bless you for sharing with us.

:wasalam:

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum:

This post dates me back to more than 1.5 decade when I for the first time listened an Adhan just from proximity to a Masjid. It was month of Ramadan and time for Iftar. My Anti-Muslim heart melted. I was in a state of sedation like never felt before. The voice of Adhan seemed to rise from the Masjid to heavens. Masha-Allah. That time I felt intense tranquility and immense peace.

And still any clarifications required to evident that Islam is Deen of Allah?. No certainly not. How reverts are guided to Islam by just listening to Adhan,Alhamdulillah,Alhamdulillah and Alhamdulillah.

Regards.