Interesting England

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleykum everyone,

There are many people that I used to see on TTI very often, is sad to not hear from them lately..
I know some of the members here live in England. I live now in Germany, but I feel somehow stuck, even if I learned the language pretty fast (und ich lerne immer noch!) and I made one or two friends..
Whould you advise someone to move to England if had the chance, to continue study and well, live there ? There are fees for pursuing a master in uni ? Do the women feel comfortable going to Mosque ? I dont go here to any Mosque.
May Allah guide us to all that is best for us. Ameen

hopeeternal

Salam aleykum everyone,

There are many people that I used to see on TTI very often, is sad to not hear from them lately..
I know some of the members here live in England. I live now in Germany, but I feel somehow stuck, even if I learned the language pretty fast (und ich lerne immer noch!) and I made one or two friends..
Whould you advise someone to move to England if had the chance, to continue study and well, live there ? There are fees for pursuing a master in uni ? Do the women feel comfortable going to Mosque ? I dont go here to any Mosque.
May Allah guide us to all that is best for us. Ameen

hopeeternal

Walaikum isalam
Dear sister, I remember you well, I'm esperanza from Saudi .I understand maybe it's hard for you, even my son finds it hard, he is studying in Germany too
From what he told me think it's easier for a Muslim to live as a Muslim in England ,bigger stronger Islamic communities. But for studying I do not advise,it's very very expensive, and also cost of living is more in UK than Germany,,so honestly I thin ! you should try to persevere where you are ,,inshallah it get s easier sister please pm me salam

nhussa22

AssalamuAlaykum,

I am from England. You raised some very good points.

Firstly, yes alhamdulillah the muslim community is vast in England with many many masjids. We have people from all backgrounds with many following different islamic schools of thought. The only problem we have here is there is a lot of division amongst certain muslim groups BUT you can certainly find a good group of Muslims wherever you are. As for masjids, we have many where women can attend, dependant on the city you live in.

University fees in the UK are amongst the most expensive in the world however the UK does have the best universities in the world.

To live here, in relevance to working is decent, not too cheap but not too expensive. Other countries in Europe are more expensive to live in.

I hope I have answered your queries. If you need anything, let me know insha Allah.

Wasalaam.

Nasir

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Walaikum isalam
Dear sister, I remember you well, I'm esperanza from Saudi .I understand maybe it's hard for you, even my son finds it hard, he is studying in Germany too
From what he told me think it's easier for a Muslim to live as a Muslim in England ,bigger stronger Islamic communities. But for studying I do not advise,it's very very expensive, and also cost of living is more in UK than Germany,,so honestly I thin ! you should try to persevere where you are ,,inshallah it get s easier sister please pm me salam

Salam aleykum,

you are here, I never stopped thinking about you. I will pm inshaAllah
I understand the costs are bigger, the language would have been a great advantage.
salam