Video English Brother Yusuf Adam Explains why he is Muslim

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/yusuf_adam.jpg[/imgleft] Yusuf recalls how he spoke to a neigbour about Islam in 1997. She had asked if he had ever read the Quran. At first Yusuf thought this was stupid, but, he decided to read it "just to shut her up", so he could have "an intellectual discussion with her"anyway. It took him six weeks to study the Quran and he was amazed and interested by its beauty and truth. The brother read about the Prophets Abraham, Jesus and others and read about Tawheed, Correct belief monotheistic belief in God.This affected the brother and he became Muslim. Alhamdulillah.

[vg]4256691017350766182[/vg]

Anssam12

Allah (SWT) is Noor (Light), & guides to HIS Noor (Light), Whom HE (SWT) likes, HE (SWT) had guided you, to his straight path, please hold to it firmly, to win this world & hereafter InshAllah.

Allah (SWT) did not create this world randomly, every thing in it has an orbit or a path, and this path should lead us to Allah (SWT) (The Noor). Thanks for Allah (SWT) for sending us The Map (The Noble Quraan), & Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) as an explainer & guider in this world, to show us the right path (his Sunnah) that leads to wide & deep ocean of Noor (ALLAH) SWT, which is full of precious & valuable things of this world & hereafter.

etta

Peace be upon you ,
Mashallah. May God bring more and more of Christians to our great religion. We are really proud of this brother into our religion and our world, the world of purity and grace were all people are sisters and brothers. In the time we thank these geat efforts and appreciate the hard work, we ask that more and more should be done so that we make our religion clear to all those who do not know it or who have wrong ideas aout Islam and Muslims.
Thank you
Wassalamo Alaikom

very good lecture

THIS IS A VERY GOOD LECTURE GIVEN BY A VERY GOOD BROTHER WHOM I HAPPEN TO PERSONOLLY KNOW. HE LIVES IN LONDON AND HE ATTENDS THE CRANFORD, MASJID AS SUNNAH MASJID. BROTHERS LIKE ADAM ARE GOOD FOR GIVING DAWAH BECAUSE THEY CAN RELATE EXPERIENCES OF HAVING LIVED BOTH MUSLIM AND NON MUSLIM LIFE-STYLES, THE NON MUSLIM LISTNING CAN RELATE MORE.

muna

ابنة الاسلام
pbu/
masha allah itz amazin video.......great....very pleased 2 hear dis from bro yusuf....jazakallahu kheiran 2 him and 2 who eva made it available...2 watch...wasalam

Islam_Sista

:mashallah:

THIS IS WHAT I CALL A REAL MUSLIM ALLAH LIKES MOST THE PEOPLE WHO LEARN ISLAM AND THEN TEACHES IT MAY ALLAH'S MERCY BE ON HIM AND YOU ALL

:muslima:THIS IS WHAT I CALL SOMEONE WITH A PURE HEART :SMILY252:

M

Mehry

:salam2:

MashAllah What a gr8 movie may Allah's mercy be on him and and all of us.

:wasalam:

xs2ahmed

Mashallah,
Its really great to see the converts indulged so deep in Islam, its making me think myself born as muslim never actually realized that I was born with a gift,
Wassalam
Muhammad Ahmed

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
I love theis guy

This guy is fire!!! Alhumdulillah, When i hear this man talk its like I grasp all attention to him, this video is one of the things that Allah SWT used to guide me to the light. I love this man.

blessings upon him and all who want to spread the word of Islam you have my support!!!

nasiruyola

salam

please extend my warmest regard to brother yusuf. May the merciful ALLAH BESTOW HIS BLESSINGS ON HIM.
jAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN
THIS IS A VERY GOOD LECTURE GIVEN BY A VERY GOOD BROTHER WHOM I HAPPEN TO PERSONOLLY KNOW. HE LIVES IN LONDON AND HE ATTENDS THE CRANFORD, MASJID AS SUNNAH MASJID. BROTHERS LIKE ADAM ARE GOOD FOR GIVING DAWAH BECAUSE THEY CAN RELATE EXPERIENCES OF HAVING LIVED BOTH MUSLIM AND NON MUSLIM LIFE-STYLES, THE NON MUSLIM LISTNING CAN RELATE MORE.

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

I remember the first "talk" i went to was in ramadhan, about a year before i became muslim. My friend took me and i was really embarassed, felt really out of place.

But anyway, the speaker was Yusuf Adam....mashallah what an inspiring brother.
I remember every time he needed a drink during his talk, he used to squat down, take a sip, stand up, then carry on with his talk.

:ma: thats what you call really following the sunnah!!!!!!!

I used to hope i could be that inspiring and practicing one day. inshallah I will.

:wasalam: