Ever Wonder.....

Roemaysa

Assalamoe Allikoem,

I have found this on a internet site:

EVER WONDER WHY?

Why a Jew can grow his beard in order to practice his faith
But when a Muslim does the same, he is an extremist and terrorist!

Why a nun can be covered from head to toe in order to devote herself to God
But when a Muslimah does the same she is oppressed

When a western women stays at home to look after her house and kids she is respected because of sacrificing herself and doing good for the household?
But when a Muslim woman does so by her will, they say, "she needs to be liberated"!

Any girl can go to university wearing what she wills and have her rights and freedom?
But when a Muslimah wears a Hijab they prevent her from entering her university!

When a child dedicates himself to a subject he has potential.
But when he dedicates himself to Islam he is hopeless!

When a Christian or a Jew kills someone, religion is not mentioned, but when a Muslim is charged with a crime, it is Islam that goes to trial!

When someone sacrfices himself to keep others alive, he is noble and all respect him.
But when a Palestinian does that to save his son from being killed, his brother's arm being broken, his mother being raped, his home being destroyed, and his mosque being violated -- He gets the title of a terrorist! Why? Because he is a Muslim!

When there is a trouble we accept any solution? If the solution lies in Islam, we refuse to take a look at it.
When someone drives a perfect car in a bad way no one blames the car.
But when any Muslim makes a mistake or treats people in a bad manner - people say "Islam is the reason"!

Without looking to the tradition of Islam, people believe what the newspapers say.
But question what the Quran says!

Wassalaam,

Roemaysa:)

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
THATS RIGHT

:wasalam:
THATS TRUE SO WE CAN UNDERSTAND ITS WAR AGIANST ISLAM IN THE MEDIA..AND IT WAR AGINEST ALLAH SWT..SOO WHOS GONE TO WIN AGINEST ALLAH SWT..NONE
:salam2:

Karima

SAD BUT TRUE

Asalamualikum,

Hello, everyone!!! I can say, from my own experience, as a non-muslim, that I was guilty of this 'stereotyping', out of my IGNORANCE of Islam.

When, out of 'fear' of those 'muslims' that I knew nothing about, but what the media was saying, I 'FACED' my own fear of them and began to 'WATCH' them in work areas such as Restaurants where they worked. I was going to play 'detective' and make sure I could 'predict' any possibe 'sign' that there might be a 'connection' to the 'terrorist' world, for another 'blast of a bomb, or airplane scheme', etc.

The more I went to the Restaurant, and 'watched' the muslim employees, I found them to be 'one' with another, and would say a 'foreign' secret word to each other prior to speaking English of their name and then go on with English conversation.

Also, I would go to the Restaurants the muslims owned, in case the muslims would 'attack' us locals in other places....so I figured I would be 'safe' hanging out in the 'Restaurants'.

I got pretty 'sneaky' and went home to my computer and bogged down on ordering DVDs about Islam, making sure they were from UNBIASED sources, such as the History Channel, Discovery, BBC, etc documentaries. Also, I started to buy books listed under the title, ISLAM, on Ebay. Especially books about Reverts to Islam.

Throughout my 'detective' homework of watching the DVDs, and reading about those, whom were like me once, who had turned to Islam, I began to LEARN that:

1. Those 'foreign' words spoken were not signals of a secret code, but of a Blessing from God to each other. "Asalamualikum" meant, 'May the Peace of Allah be upon you'. WOW!!!!!

2. That our Math and Sciences came from the Arabics. WOW!!!!

3. That 'hijab' means to cover before God when praying....(as it says to do in the Bible, which hardly any Christian does anymore)

4. That before a muslim begins a project or even drives a car, he/she says "Bismallah" meaning, In the name of God/Allah.

5. That the muslims are to love their mothers above anyone else in the family First! (also, to Love God/Allah FIRST above ALL)

6. That 'charity' is an important thing to do! (And I have believed this all my Christian life, by watching how my father and mother always GAVE to others)

7. That Creation of all animals, even those pesky flies, are not to be killed, because no one can take the soul of something, except Allah. (I have loved animals as a child...and would cry so hard when one would die)

8. That Allah is all around us, (and Allah is the same God of Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Noah, etc. only it is Allah in Arabic, as God is in English)

9. That the SAME ANGEL GABRIEL who came to Daniel in the lions den, and to Mary to tell her of Jesus 'being' inside her, came to this man, Muhammad. (If this is the same Angel, who came from God to Muhammad, then why did no one tell me? in my Christian upbringing?)

10. That being 'covered' is to protect from the 'eyes' of the world of lust....(when most non-muslims dress half naked on the streets...)

The list goes on, and out of my total IGNORANCE and FEAR of the muslims, I discovered they my eyes were opened to the Truth and not lies of the media.

I am very sorry to my muslim brothers and sisters that I ever had this 'blind' lie within me. I ask forgiveness from God/Allah for ever being unfair in my thoughts of those who were dressed covered from head to toe, of those who worked so hard in the Restaurants, that I thought were a 'band of enemies' of Americans.

I was so wrong to believe all the lies that are accepted in the American Way of life. Now, I have the most RESPECT of the muslims that I see in the Malls, Stores, driving their cars, etc.....and my HEART goes out to them, daily.

May God forgive me, for being blind and judgemental in my thoughts.

Sallam (Peace)

Slave Of Ar-Ra7MaN

#Islam #Oreos
salaamz

:ma: i read dis peom b4, it is SOoOoOoO cool, may ALLAH swt bless whoever wrote it and all da Muslimeeeen...Ameeeeeen
jazaka'ALLAHU khair for sharing with us
take care,
wassalaam
ur sister in ISLAM:)

Slave Of Ar-Ra7MaN

#Islam #Oreos
I am very sorry to my muslim brothers and sisters that I ever had this 'blind' lie within me. I ask forgiveness from God/Allah for ever being unfair in my thoughts of those who were dressed covered from head to toe, of those who worked so hard in the Restaurants, that I thought were a 'band of enemies' of Americans.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

awww, sister u shudn't feel sowwiee, a lot of ppl went through da same thing but Alhamdulilah da most important thing is dat ALLAH swt has shown u and guided u to da right path and thats wonderful :ma: and may HE have his mercy upon all da muslims...Ameeeeen
take care sis
wassalaam
ur sister in ISLAM:)

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
salam alaykum

when i back..i'll reply......insha` Allah....

Editable post....

<wasalam alaykum>