Everything???

macoooo

I ask Allah make you happy, make you smile, guide you

safely, though every mile, grant you wealth, give you

health & most of all grant you paradise!

Excuse me!!

Would you stop for a moment?!

O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?

Who has made it?

Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!

Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!

It's you and the whole universe!..

Who has made them all ?!!

You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.

Just think for a moment.

How are you going to be after death ?!

Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death!

Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's punishment?!

Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!

Read ... and think deeply before you answer..

It is religion of Islam.

It is the religion that Mohammad-peace upon him- the last prophet, had been sent by.

It is the religion that the right Bible- which is not distorted-has preached.

Just have a look at The Bible of (Bernaba).

Don't be emstional.

Be rational and judge..

Just look..listen...compare..and then judge and say your word.

Did you read about Islam ?

http://www.islamreligion.com/category/122/

http://www.dawahmemo.com/eng/

64. Say (O Muhammad ): "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allah, and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allah. Then, if they turn away, say: "Bear witness that we are Muslims."

3. Surah Ale-Imran

33)And who is better in speech than one who invites to Allah and does righteousness and says, "Indeed, I am of the Muslims."

Surat Fuşşilat

97)Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do.

Surat An-Naĥl

P-Thulhu

"I ask Allah make you happy, make you smile, guide you;"

"Safely, though every mile, grant you wealth, give you;"

Health & most of all grant you paradise!"

Thank you! :D

"Who has made it?"

"Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!"

"Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!"

"It's you and the whole universe!.."

"Who has made them all ?!!"

You're saying that not only were the good things 'Made'..... so were all the 'Bad' things. The parasites, natural disasters etc, right?

macoooo

I understand very well

What do you want to say

But

Do you think that God created human on earth

To live in prosperity and happiness

You are mistaken

Everyone on earth

A test of a different kind

That which does not learn to understand,

And boggle your mind

Example

- A rich man but can not have children no matter how hard

- A poor man has children and can barely spending them

- A strong man and can use his power to do good but does not do it

- Weak man but help people to the best of his ability

- Infidel and polytheist man but he has all the blessings

- A Muslim man has diseases in health

Here everyone trials and test its own

Disease = test

Health = test

Disbelief = test

Money = test

And so on

You will succeed and reach to the right path

Or

Like you would say

do not believe it will be worthwhile to hear that if you become muslim all these will go away, you will be protected, etc. We know at practical level that it ain't so.

Therefore

In the Holy Qur'an

4. Verily, We have created man in toil.

5. Thinks he that none can overcome him?

6. He says (boastfully): "I have wasted wealth in abundance!"

7. Thinks he that none sees him?

8. Have We not made for him a pair of eyes?

9. And a tongue and a pair of lips?

10. And shown him the two ways (good and evil)?

This is wrong thinking

Which you portray Satan

The mind that is far from the

the oneness of God and the prophets and messengers

And if you want to know part of the practical side of Islam to my words

See here

The story of how he became a Muslim youtube

Why an American doctor convert to Islam -Islam youtube

My Journey To Islam: Ahmed Parol youtube

My Journey To Islam: Hossein Thomas youtube

macoooo

الشيخ أحمد ديدات يثبت بالدليل نبوة المسيح | قصة الإسلام

.Witness of the people of the book - اثبات أن الإسلام هو دين الحق- شهادة أهل الكتاب

macoooo

gazak allah khiran

\\\
It's that simple

If you are a Jew will follow the teachings of Moses, peace be upon him

If you are a Christian you will follow the teachings of Jesus, peace be upon him

As well as Jewish and Christian will follow the teachings of Jesus, peace be upon him
Because
Jesus Christ, peace be upon him a prophet for Jews only

And also the true teachings of the Torah and the Gospel perfectly matched to the teachings of Islam

So it is simple and does not require twisting and turning and fraud

Jewish and Christian here understand very well what i want to say

so

Jewish

حاخام يهودي: الإسلام هو ديانة آدم ونوح.YouTube

حاخام يهودي يفجرها نعم أعترف بنبوة النبي الأكرم محمد صلي الله عليه وسلم و الإسلام دين المستقبل
YouTube

also Christian

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

see here the true meaning
الشيخ ديدات الأب والأبن والأم والروح القدس
youtube

الشيخ احمد ديدات يثبت تلاميذ وتابعين المسيح لم يفهموه youtube

--Paul
he Is the founder of Christianity
Have nothing to do with the true gospel

احمد ديدات التزييف فى الكتاب المقدس - Plaigirism in The Bible YouTube

---The truth
Islam, Christianity and Judaism
Source of the one divine
allah
But
Been corrupted Torah and the Gospels
So
Find different opinions
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(71) O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?

(157) Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.

here

قصة إسلام الداعية الاسترالي موسى سرنتونيو youtube

but
The pagan, atheist, and so on

Does not recognize anything

Here a different kind of dialogue

‫أحمد ديدات - آيات قرآنية علمية تردع الملاحده‬‎ youtube

إثبات أن القران الكريم كلام الله خالق الكون youtube

allah guide all

My Journey To Islam: James Abbot youtube

My Journey To Islam: Stuart Wells youtube

macoooo

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
The best people in the past and present
he Is the best man walking with his feet on the ground
Praise of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

(159) So by mercy from Allah, [O Muammad], you were lenient with them. And if you had been rude [in speech] and harsh in heart, they would have disbanded from about you. So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them and consult them in the matter. And when you have decided, then rely upon Allah. Indeed, Allah loves those who rely [upon Him].

(4) And indeed, you are of a great moral character

- Not steal - did not commit adultery - and never did not lie he called infidels and the polytheists (Sadiq the secretary)
- Maintain the trust and give it back to the owners of the infidels
Despite the attempt to kill him several times (on migration from Mecca to Medina)
- Has not seen false speech and never warned that a final warning
- An amnesty for all those who offended him (on the opening of Mecca)
- Very high morals
- Rahim in the treatment of non-Muslims and to provide advice and guidance to them
Although bad words from them and beyond the literature
- Did not drink the wine in his life
- Did not worship an idol ever
- Have not seen anything taboo

Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba (may Allah be pleased with him):
The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to pray so much that his feet used to become edematous or swollen, and when he was asked as to why he prays so much, he would say,
"Shall I not be a thankful slave (to Allah)?"

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 478
Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him
I heard Allah's Apostle saying.
"By Allah! I ask for forgiveness from Allah and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day.

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 319

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):
Allah's Apostle said:

For every prophet there is one (special invocation (that will not be rejected) with which he appeals (to Allah)
and I want to keep such an invocation for interceding
for my followers in the Hereafter.

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 317e

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said,
"There was no prophet among the prophets but was given miracles because of which people had security or had belief, but what I was given was the Divine Inspiration which Allah revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will be more than those of any other prophet on the Day of Resurrection. "
Volume 9, Book 92, Number 379

- Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
And a role model, just do not like everyone
In religion and worship, education, work, The moral and material transactions

-Whatever I wrote would not be able to reach an appropriate description of him

(28) It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion. And sufficient is Allah as Witness

(21) There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often

This call for Muslims and non-Muslims are fair

Call for the Support of the Prophet Muhammad in 11/9

This call for Muslims and non-Muslims are fair

Look what had scientists of the west said about prophet youtube

What did they say Western scientists about Muhammad youtube

Why are we Muslims and not Christians? - Dr. Laurence Brown youtube

macoooo

Joanna Mahfoz - My Journey to Islam | 11th May 2014 youtube

My Revert Story. From jewish to Islam. youtube

macoooo

\\\\

Verse 17 "--the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you".

Also verse 26: But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

This Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

the names of the prophet muhammad

Comforter,Advocate

Galatians 5:19-21 ESV / 34 helpful votes

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

(and will remind you of everything I have said to you. )

Narrated 'Ubada Ibn-As−Samit: who took part in the battle of Badr and was a Naqib (a person heading a group of six persons), on the night of Al−`Aqaba pledge: Allah's Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, " Swear allegiance to me for: 1- Not to join anything in worship along with Allah. 2- Not to steal. 3- Not to commit illegal sexual intercourse. 4- Not to kill your children. 5- Not to accuse an innocent person (to spread such an accusation among people). 6- Not to be disobedient (when ordered) to do good deed ." The Prophet added: " Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah. And whoever indulges in any one of them (except the ascription of partners to Allah) and gets the punishment in this world, that punishment will be an expiation for that sin. And if one indulges in any of them, and Allah conceals his sin, it is up to Him to forgive or punish him (in the Hereafter) ." 'Ubada bin As−Samit added: "So we swore allegiance for these." (points to Allah's Apostle

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Faith, Hadith Number:18, Narrated by: Obada Ibnus-Samit

Non-Muslims eat pork - drink alcohol - adultery - usury - gambling - and so

And does sins against the Ten Commandments
And do not care about that so this basically thing in his life

==

\\\\
\\\\2.
Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."
John 16:7 But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.
Jesus sent the comforter(Paraclete) Who sent Mohamed?
The comforter will glorify Jesus Christ.
. Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, taught that Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, was the immaculate conception and miracle birth of Mary, and that she was the best creation of Almighty God. He insisted even to the Jews of Madinah, that Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, was the Messiah, the Christ, the one predicted to come in their Torah (Old Testament). He also taught that Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, did many miracles by the permission of Almighty God, curing the lepers, restoring sight to the blind and even bringing a dead man back to life, and he was not dead, rather Almighty God had raised him up. He also predicted Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, is going to return again in the Last Days to lead the true believers in a victory over the evil and unrighteous people, and he will destroy the Anti-Christ.

John 16 : (12-14)
"I have yet many things to say unto you, but you cannot bear them now. How be it when He, the spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of himself: but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak and He will show you things to come. He shall glorify me: for He shall receive of mine, and He shall show it unto you."
All people saw and heard the Prophet Mohammed in the past

Who is the witness which saw or heard the Holy Spirit, except for the prophets?
Anyone who says (I can see and hear the Holy Spirit) needs a Psychiatrist

macoooo

One principle in the true Gospel true Torahand the Holy Koran

53. Say: "O 'Ibadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Surah Az-Zumar

Go directly to the Creator

He asked for forgiveness and remorse and not to return to sin again

There is no intermediary to reveal his mistakes

And take an instrument for forgiveness from the church

This is a particular delusion

The most important thing is the Ten Commandments, which will lead you to Islam easily

macoooo

Muslim women
Must perform five prayers a day

- The original
Prayer in the House
Because that is the best for Muslim women
- If she loved (women of Muslim) pray at the mosque
I do not mind this at all

No person may prevent Muslim women from praying at the mosque
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him says
(Do not prevent the female slaves of Allaah mosques of Allah)
- Only one condition - to prevent Muslim women from praying at the mosque
If there is any damage

High voices of women - overcrowding and space constraints, but does not accommodate for men
In that case
Muslim women should pray at home

- Prayer in the mosque is not something essential or the imposition of binding of the Muslim woman
This increase in draw closer to allah

- Prayer in the mosque, basically and the imposition of binding to a Muslim man

macoooo

Islamic law

From God to the people

A curriculum and the Constitution of the life of this world and the Hereafter

Straightening the life of a Muslim

Islam is innocent of the actions of governments

The application of Islamic law

Will provide safety and protection and happiness

Muslim and non-Muslim

Amr ibn al-Aas in the conquest of Egypt

There is no such thing as a modern mechanism of Sharia, since its source is the infallible inspiration (revelation). Thus, this Sharia, in fact, is applicable in all times and places and comprehensive to each and every situation and occasion. Thereupon, our scholars have named the following primary sources of Sharia:

1. The Qur'an and Sunnah 2. Ijma' (consensus of Muslim scholars).

There are other sources of Sharia. Among these are:

1. Qiyas (Analogy) 2. Istislah (Consideration of the public interest)

3. Istihsan (Application of discretion in a judicial decision and approval)

4. Sharia of previous religions which does not contradict the Sharia of Islam.

5. Al-Istishab (Approvals of the past which apply in the present, and future). 6. The Prophet's Companion's opinion.

There is no agreement among scholar about the last six sources of Sharia. However applying the ruling of Qiyas (Analogy) is agreed by all Muslim scholars except Ahl-al-Zaher and their disagreement in this matter does not have any weight.

The Muslim ruler must apply the Sharia Hudud ruling (Islamic law). He should not be lax in applying them regardless of the possible consequences. Indeed it is Allah who has prescribed these rules on His slaves and He knows what is good for them. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {Should not He Who has created know? And He is the Most Kind and Courteous (to His slaves) All-Aware (of everything).}[67: 14].

Allah is The Most Gracious, The Most Compassionate, So He does not order people to do what is bad for them or what can lead to perversion and depravation. Is there any act worse than killing people, oppressing them, stealing them, misrespecting their dignity, spoiling their transactions? No doubt, that disrupting the application of Sharia law increases the percentage of crimes and make the latter common normal things as seen in the world today, which has replaced Sharia by man-made law. This derived law is not based on any basis of truth or justice.

On the other hand if Islamic law, namely, Hudud is applied in a given country, it is applied on the Muslim citizens only. If a Muslim and a non-Muslim bring an affair in front of a judge, he should study it and give a fair decision allotting each one of them his full rights. Whenever non-Muslims have lived in a Muslim country but they have always been treated according to some special criteria. There are books of Fiqh that determine the Zimmi's (non-Muslim living in a Muslim country) rights in a Sharia applying state.

macoooo

Christmas and 25th of December
Many Christians are unaware that the true spirit of reverence which Muslims display towards Jesus and his mother Mary spring from the fountainhead of their faith as prescribed in the Holy Quran. Most do not know that a Muslim does not take the name of Jesus , without saying Eesa alai-hiss-salaam i.e. (Jesus peace be upon him).

Jesus is commonly considered to have been born on the 25th of December. However, it is common knowledge among Christian scholars that he was not born on this day. It is well known that the first Christian churches held their festival in May, April, or January. Scholars of the first two centuries AD even differ in which year he was born. Some believing that he was born fully twenty years before the current accepted date. So how was the 25th of December selected as the birthday of Jesus ?

Grolier's encyclopedia says: "Christmas is the feast of the birth of Jesus Christ, celebrated on December 25 ... Despite the beliefs about Christ that the birth stories expressed, the church did not observe a festival for the celebration of the event until the 4th century.... since 274, under the emperor Aurelian, Rome had celebrated the feast of the "Invincible Sun" on December 25. In the Eastern Church, January 6, a day also associated with the winter solstice, was initially preferred. In course of time, however, the West added the Eastern date as the Feast of the Epiphany, and the East added the Western date of Christmas".

So who else celebrated the 25th of December as the birth day of their gods before it was agreed upon as the birth day of Jesus ? Well, there are the people of India who rejoice, decorate their houses with garlands, and give presents to their friends on this day. The people of China also celebrate this day and close their shops. Buddha is believed to have been born on this day. The great savior and god of the Persians, Mithras, is also believed to have been born on the 25th of December long before the coming of Jesus .

The Egyptians celebrated this day as the birth day of their great savior Horus, the Egyptian god of light and the son of the "virgin mother" and "queen of the heavens" Isis. Osiris, god of the dead and the underworld in Egypt, the son of "the holy virgin", again was believed to have been born on the 25th of December.

The Greeks celebrated the 25th of December as the birthday of Hercules, the son of the supreme god of the Greeks, Zeus, through the mortal woman Alcmene Bacchus, the god of wine and revelry among the Romans (known among the Greeks as Dionysus) was also born on this day.

Adonis, revered as a "dying-and-rising god" among the Greeks, miraculously was also born on the 25th of December. His worshipers held him a yearly festival representing his death and resurrection, in midsummer. The ceremonies of his birthday are recorded to have taken place in the same cave in Bethlehem which is claimed to have been the birth place of Jesus .

The Scandinavians celebrated the 25th of December as the birthday of their god Freyr, the son of their supreme god of the heavens, Odin.

The Romans observed this day as the birthday of the god of the sun, Natalis Solis Invicti ("Birthday of Sol the invincible"). There was great rejoicing and all shops were closed. There was illumination and public games. Presents were exchanged, and the slaves were indulged in great liberties. These are the same Romans who would later preside over the council of Nicea (325 CE) which lead to the official Christian recognition of the "Trinity" as the "true" nature of God, and the "fact" that Jesus was born on the 25th of December too.

In Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, Gibbon says: "The Roman Christians, ignorant of his (Christ's) birth, fixed the solemn festival to the 25th of December, the Brumalia, or Winter Solstice, when the Pagans annually celebrated the birth of Sol " vol. ii, p. 383.

Christians opposed to Christmas

There are several Christian groups who are opposed to Christmas. For example, they take the verse from the Bible in Jeremiah 10:2-4 as an admonition against decorating Christmas trees.

The King James Version reads: "Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen.... For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not."

In order to understand this subject, it is helpful to trace some of the history of Christmas avoidance, particularly its roots in Puritanism.

The Puritans believed that the first-century church modeled a Christianity that modern Christians should copy. They attempted to base their faith and practice solely on the New Testament, and their position on Christmas reflected their commitment to practice a pure, scriptural form of Christianity. Puritans argued that God reserved to himself the determination of all proper forms of worship, and that he disapproved of any human innovations - even innovations that celebrated the great events of salvation. The name Christmas also alienated many Puritans.

Christmas, after all, meant "the mass of Christ." The mass was despised as a Roman Catholic institution that undermined the Protestant concept of Christ, who offered himself once for all. The Puritans' passionate avoidance of any practice that was associated with papal Rome caused them to overlook the fact that in many countries the name for the day had nothing to do with the Catholic mass, but focused instead on Jesus' birth. The mass did not evolve into the form abhorred by Protestants until long after Christmas was widely observed. The two customs had separate, though interconnected, histories.

As ardent Protestants, Puritans identified the embracing of Christianity by the Roman Emperor Constantine in the early 300s CE as the starting point of the degeneration and corruption of the church. They believed the corruption of the church was brought on by the interweaving of the church with the pagan Roman state. To Puritans, Christmas was impure because it entered the Roman Church sometime in this period. No one knows the exact year or under what circumstances Roman Christians began to celebrate the birth of their Lord, but by the mid-300s CE, the practice was well established.

Christ in Islam (Sheikh Ahmad Deedat) youtube

Cariad

\\\\

Verse 17 "--the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you".

Also verse 26: But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

This Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

the names of the prophet muhammad

Comforter,Advocate

No, you are wrong to claim Mohammed as the comforter mentioned in John. For many, many reasons it cannot be Mohammed.

Galatians 5:19-21 ESV / 34 helpful votes

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Why are you quoting Paul? The Apostle muslims falsely accuse of such terrible crimes against Yeshua.

(and will remind you of everything I have said to you. )

You are confused, you should not talk of Bible scripture. You are quoting a small section of verse out of context.. To what purpose? Yeshua was saying here that the Spirit (as in Holy Spirit) not an angel or not a future prophet 600 years in the future.. Will bring to remembrance all of Yeshua taught ..TO THE DISCIPLES.. to equip them for their mission of taking the Gospel to all peoples of the world.

Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."
John 16:7 But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.
Jesus sent the comforter(Paraclete) Who sent Mohamed?
The comforter will glorify Jesus Christ.
. Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, taught that Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, was the immaculate conception and miracle birth of Mary, and that she was the best creation of Almighty God. He insisted even to the Jews of Madinah, that Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, was the Messiah, the Christ, the one predicted to come in their Torah (Old Testament). He also taught that Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, did many miracles by the permission of Almighty God, curing the lepers, restoring sight to the blind and even bringing a dead man back to life, and he was not dead, rather Almighty God had raised him up. He also predicted Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, is going to return again in the Last Days to lead the true believers in a victory over the evil and unrighteous people, and he will destroy the Anti-Christ.

John 16 : (12-14)
"I have yet many things to say unto you, but you cannot bear them now. How be it when He, the spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of himself: but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak and He will show you things to come. He shall glorify me: for He shall receive of mine, and He shall show it unto you."
All people saw and heard the Prophet Mohammed in the past

Who is the witness which saw or heard the Holy Spirit, except for the prophets?
Anyone who says (I can see and hear the Holy Spirit) needs a Psychiatrist

This is bold.. You as a muslim are seriously saying such a thing. When the prophet of Islam is believed to have received a revelation from Gabriel whom muslims say is the Holy Spirit!!!!! Shocking.. The Holy Spirit cannot be seen and does not communicate with words.. But the power of the Spirit is real and is all powerful as God is all powerful. The Spirit shall not be mocked, for to mock the Spirit is to mock God and is a blasphemy unforgivable. :(

Even, if you refuse the Spirit, which you have, I pray you consider not to make light of something you do not understand. Please leave Bible scripture alone your words are painful and spread misconception and confusion.

macoooo

Former Christian

Out of the painful reality to the truth

\\\\

12 of Rabi Alawal 570 AD world Shines ^_^

the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

(a heart touching story)
She thought till late at midnight and finally decided how to take revenge from him. She could not sleep all night, because she was too eager to take revenge for the idols she worshiped. Even before the first ray of sunlight had entered her window, she was busy sweeping her house. She saved all the garbage in a basket, placed it on the roof of her house and proudly looked at it for a while, then with an impatient look on her face, she looked at the street that she lived on, and thought, "No one has ever seen him angry. Everybody will praise me when they will see him shouting at me and getting mad. They will laugh at him and make fun of him." She looked at the basket again and grinned.

Meanwhile, she heard footsteps, announcing the approach of the end of her waiting. "Finally my prey has arrived," she thought, as she saw a man dressed in clean, white clothes coming that way. She picked up the basket in her hands and threw all the garbage on him when he passed by. Much to the woman's disappointment, he did not say anything and continued on his way.

She did the same the following day thinking, "Maybe this time I will be able to annoy him." But he was too gentle to shout at a woman. She misinterpreted his attitude as fear and decided to repeat the same mischief everyday in order to keep him frightened, so that he might stop preaching the Oneness of God.

This gentleman whom the woman hated so much was Muhammad (pbuh), the last prophet of Allah Almighty. He did not want to disappoint the woman and so continued to walk down the street everyday, instead of picking an alternate route, and prayed for the woman to recognize the Truth.

One day, the Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) did not find the woman to be on the roof of her house with the basket. This worried him, because he thought something must have happened to her for not being over there. So he knocked at the door. "Who is it?" asked a feeble voice. "Muhammad bin Abdullah," was the reply, "can I come in?" The woman feared, "I am sick, and too weak to fight or talk back, therefore Muhammad has come to take revenge for what I have been doing to him." But the permission to enter her house was in such a gentle voice that she allowed him in.

Muhammad (pbuh) entered the house and told the woman that not finding her on the roof had worried him and he thus wanted to inquire about her health. On finding out how ill she was, he gently asked if she needed any help. Hypnotized by the affectionate tone in the Holy Prophet's (pbuh) blessed voice, she forgot all fear and asked for some water. He kindly gave her some in a utensil and prayed for her health, while she quenched her thirst. This made her feel very guilty for being so cruel to him in the past and she apologized for her mean behavior. He forgave her and came to her house everyday to clean it, to feed her and to pray for her, till she was on her feet again. The kind attitude of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) inspired her into the recognition of the Truth, and his prayers were answered in the form of yet another addition into the growing number of Muslims.

macoooo

so some one tell me;

I agree with you, however, that Jesus Christ was send as a messenger by God, nothing else. Jesus said so himself as quoted in John 7:16: "I am not teaching you my own thoughts, but those of God who sent me."

Much of the blame for distoring the mission of Jesus Christ belongs to the apostle Paul

so

Jesus Christ peace be upon him

Not sacrificed for any one

e.x

You have a disease

Then comes your brother

Receive treatment instead of you

Is this acceptable to the logic of the mind?

Death to the people who worshiped the calf is repentance

At the time of the Prophet Moses, peace be upon him

Then

At the time of the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him

Law requires repentance from sin without having to death

Jesus Christ peace be upon him

Not sacrificed for any one

(the soul that sinneth, it shall die)

Each person is responsible for his actions

(the soul that sinneth, it shall die)

احمد ديدات التزييف فى الكتاب المقدس - Plaigirism in The Bibl YouTube

عيسى المسيح - انسان , اسطوره , أم إله

Jesus Christ Man, Myth, or God

macoooo

On the contrary

person who is Muslim should hold public office in the United States.
See your own for democracy

Muslims do not do it

Expelled people and cut their livelihoods

\\\
In the original

As to avoid problems between the couple
Can be avoided by the correct choice and appropriate for both parties from the beginning
And agree on all the basics of life

This all depends on love and mutual respect between the couple

This confirms the words of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
قال صلى الله عليه وسلم: " إذا جاءكم من ترضون دينه وخلقه فزوجوه إلا تفعلوه تكن فتنة في الأرض وفساد كبير " رواه الترمذي وغيره.
Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`as (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The world is but a (quick passing) enjoyment; and the best enjoyment of the world is a pious and virtuous woman".[Muslim].

macoooo

: Good question
You are courteous

- Hell
In the teachings of the Islamic religion
1 - includes the punishment the infidels and the polytheists, Jews, Christians and Hindus 00,000
Yet as a result of Removed from the oneness of God and its involvement
in the Holy Qur'an the name of God the Merciful ((72) They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah – Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.
(73) They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment.
(74) So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
(75) . The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.
(76) Say, "Do you worship besides Allah that which holds for you no [power of] harm or benefit while it is Allah who is the Hearing, the Knowing?

(48) Indeed, All h does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with All h has certainly fabricated a tremendous sin.

(31) Inclining [only] to Allah , not associating [anything] with Him. And he who associates with Allah - it is as though he had fallen from the sky and was snatched by the birds or the wind carried him down into a remote place.

6. And for those who disbelieve in their Lord (Allah) is the torment of Hell, and worst indeed is that destination.
7. When they are cast therein, they will hear the (terrible) drawing in of its breath as it blazes forth.
8. It almost bursts up with fury. Every time a group is cast therein, its keeper will ask: "Did no warner come to you?"
9. They will say: "Yes indeed; a warner did come to us, but we belied him and said: 'Allah never sent down anything (of revelation), you are only in great error.'"
10. And they will say: "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing Fire!"
11. Then they will confess their sin. So, away with the dwellers of the blazing Fire.
12. Verily! Those who fear their Lord unseen (i.e. they do not see Him, nor His Punishment in the Hereafter, etc.), theirs will be forgiveness and a great reward (i.e. Paradise).

2 - punishment includes Muslim hypocrites
This means that it is not a real Muslim
But pretending to do so
and fought Islam in secret
And the punishment of a Muslim hypocrite
More than the infidel
(142) Indeed, the hypocrites [think to] deceive All h, but He is deceiving them. And when they stand for prayer, they stand lazily, showing [themselves to] the people and not remembering All h except a little,
(143) Wavering between them, [belonging] neither to the believers nor to the disbelievers. And whoever All h leaves astray – never will you find for him a way.
(145) Indeed, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire – and never will you find for them a helper –

3 - punishment for a sinner Muslim who commits sins such as murder - adultery – Gambling -usury ----
«Sahih Al-Bukhari Narrated by Abu Huraira

The Prophet said, "Avoid the seven Great Destructive Sins." The people enquire, "O Allah`s Messenger (saws)! What are they? " He (saws) said:

"To join others in worship along with Allah,
to practice sorcery,
to kill the life which Allah has for bidden except for a just cause, (according to Islamic law),
to eat up riba (usury),
to eat up an orphan`s wealth,
to give back to the enemy and fleeing from the battlefield at the time of fighting,
and to accuse chaste women, who never even think of anything touching chastity and are good believers»

4 - a Muslim who has good works and acts of bad in this world
(102) And [there are] others who have acknowledged their sins. They had mixed a righteous deed with another that was bad. Perhaps Allah will turn to them in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
The solution here to all

Sincere repentance of the adulterer and the determination not to go back again and will accept the repentance of God
And speed to good deeds
You can repent to allah
And thus will not be subjected to punishment
(135) And those who, when they commit an immorality or wrong themselves [by transgression], remember Allah and seek forgiveness for their sins – and who can forgive sins except Allah? – and [who] do not persist in what they have done while they know.
(136) Those – their reward is forgiveness from their Lord and gardens beneath which rivers flow [in Paradise], wherein they will abide eternally; and excellent is the reward of the [righteous] workers.
(68) And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty
(69) Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated
(70) Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful
(71) And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to Allah with [accepted] repentance
(72) And [they are] those who do not testify to falsehood, and when they pass near ill speech, they pass by with dignity
(73) And those who, when reminded of the verses of their Lord, do not fall upon them deaf and blind
(74)
(75) Those will be awarded the Chamber for what they patiently endured, and they will be received therein with greetings and [words of] peace
(76) Abiding eternally therein. Good is the settlement and residence

(104) Do they not know that it is Allah who accepts repentance from His servants and receives charities and that it is Allah who is the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful?

macoooo

تقرير أمريكى - الإسلام سيصبح الدين الحاكم فى العالم كله

انظر ماذا فعل مسلم مع نصرانيه داخل المصعد - الله اكبر !!!

شاب أمريكي يشرح دماغ ملحد الفيديو الذي أسلم بسبه الكثير شاهد قبل الحذف

//////
..Some people may claim that Jesus had both a human and a divine nature. This is a claim that Jesus never made..

‪jesus christ zakir nike‬‏ - YouTube

Yes, there are so-called "christians" around who pervert the Bible, which makes them disgraceful "spiritual perverts".
The Bible is onto them-
"If anyone preaches a perverted gospel they're accursed" (Galatians 1:6-9)
"Ignorant people distort things,to their own destruction" (2 Pet 3:16/17)
Someone told me

/////
Thanks for sharing info, I know what your point is. I am just throwing my opinion.
One can’t just compare Jesus with current day Christians. One need to understand the dominant race in Christianity and their background, how they accepted this religion and how it impacted their daily lives.
Jesus was a Prophet, like Abraham, Moses and Muhammed peace be upon them.
The Christians of today's days are product of Roman Empire’s conveniently adoption of Jesus’ religion in 3rd century.
The Europeans had a mixed and scattered culture for thousands of years, with pagan beliefs and other fairy tales dominating the landscape.
With the advent of Christianity in Europe, the locals adopted the religion very quickly, as it did not confronted with their life styles and culture.
Under Constantine who imported (officially) the religion in Europe, Romans ensured that the new religion is in full compliance to their culture and rituals.
For example, during the counsel of Nicaea several aspects of belief systems were standardized before masses (of Europe, non-Semitics, Caucasians) can have a hold onto different version of Bible or common daily life practices of Orthodox Jews. The East Bazentine, new Roman Empire to the central Europe and pockets of other areas in North were mainly pagan at that time. So sculptures, divine figures, certain celebrations, festivities were part of their social life. Moral values were as good as any other region of that time (The middle-east that had Jewish population and influence on others were considered very conservatives, so you can imagine what was going on in Europe), drinking and pork eating was normal and commonly practiced.
So the importer of the new religion made sure that standards set by Bible for Isrealites must not collide with the relaxed (no restrictions) attitude of Europeans towards religion. They customized the religion to best suite the new tenants that eventually became the torch bearer of Christianity within few centuries. The original followers and preachers fell in the background and eventually forgotten. The religion totally changed and took new course where the founder died for the sins, giving followers clean chit to do whatever they do, keep His sculpture in Church, follow the re-branded customs of pagans with renewed stories linked to Jesus for every celebration and festivals, drink and eat pork as before and create excuses (from Jesus’ life) for everything that they do against the Ten Commandments.