Evolution and darwinism.

q8penpals

Salam

The best reply I have ever heard about evolution is that if it happened, it was God's will and with His guidance. We don't know how or why God decided to create all the creatures on the earth.

Lana

blahman

no no, it is haram to believe the God allowed evolution, because evolution by its very nature goes against creationism (Adam and eve), and goes against the Quran.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
no no, it is haram to believe the God allowed evolution, because evolution by its very nature goes against creationism (Adam and eve), and goes against the Quran.
I agree with that.
I dont know much about this okay but I also think its wrong to say Allah allowed evolution - it contradicts the story of Adam and Eve and thats what we've been told happened, in the Qur'an. Also, evolution is responsible for bringing about alot of evil, it reduces the status of human beings to nothing but animals, if you remove all God given humanity from human beings your left with.. nothing... "survival of the fittest" applied to human beings led to nazism and communism and the last century was one of the bloodiest centuries ever - all born from this one theory of evolution.

When human beings have no moral compass, they do crazy evil things, the holocaust is pretty horrific no? And Stalin was a total nutcase aswell, actually they all were...:S Marx was a loony. They all formed their ideas and took inspiration from social darwinism. The theory is a highly flawed human invention, a figment of imagination from this one man who himself acknowledged the problems with it.

Anyway, yes there are publications that refute Darwinism and Qur'anic Ayaahs which prove and disprove modern scientific discoveries and theories such as this one, I dont know if it specifically mentions/suggests this theory in particular - but my knowledge on this is limited anyhow so....maybe someone else knows.

mohamedqadar

:salam2:

Question:
How can I prove the fault of evolution theory of human beings (Darwinism) on an Islamic and logical basis? In what logical scientific method can I prove that the earth and nature are not self-created?
Please note that, the word 'logical' in this question means the way I can convince the unbelievers in the Qur'an and Islam.

answer:
Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the World; and may His blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

Darwin's theory is based on the following:
A human being is no more than an animal. He came into being in accordance with the theory of evolution that the similarity between the human being and ape came from the same species.
Darwin explained his theory as follows:
Weak creatures are wiped out by factors of natural destruction. Only strong living beings remain alive. In simple words, only the strong organism survives to give hereditary qualities to progeny. Then, by passing time a single creature evolves bearing a new structure. Such a process is called evolutionism.
Many scientists disproved such a theory. Dr. Surial in his book "Collapse of Darwin's Theory" said: 'There are several missing links among categories of living beings other than those related the human being. In fact, there are no intermediate forms between unicellular animals and multicellular animals, between mollusks and arthropods, vertebrates and amphibia, amphibia and reptiles, or even between reptiles and other animals. I mentioned the above creatures according to their biological period'.
Dallas, one of the scientists who refuted Darwin's theory, said: 'Development according to evolutionism can not be true concerning the human being. It is essential to state that the human being has been created in the image we see'.
Another scientist said: 'As a matter of fact, it becomes clear that there is a big difference between a human being and an ape. So, we can not state that the human being emerges from ape progeny. Even it is not good to state such an opinion'.
A third scientist said: 'No one can support Darwin's theory it is a child like opinion'.
Huxely, one of Darwin's friends, said: 'Based on available facts no on can claim that a plant or an animal came into being according to natural or industrial selection'.
In addition, the word theory does not mean a fact or a law, i.e. it is possible to right or wrong, false or true. From a practical point of view, no one can deny that creatures came into existence through sexual reproduction, not through evolutionism.
Then, ability of animals to accommodation is borne not gained or developed as claimed by Darwin and his followers. For example, a chameleon can change its colors according to its backgrounds. Other animals can not do that, since they have no such an ability. Then, we don't find such an ability in stones and other solid bodies.
Stance of Islam towards Darwin's theory is as follows:
1) Darwin says that nature is the creator. This statement contradicts the Qur'an. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {Allâh is the Creator of all things, and He is the Wakîl (Trustee, Disposer of affairs, Guardian, etc.) over all things.}[39:62]. He also Says: {Verily, We have created all things with Qadar (Divine Preordainments of all things before their creation, ….}[54:49].
2) Darwin alleges knowing the manner of emergence of life on Earth.
Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {I (Allah) made them (Iblis and his offspring) not to witness (nor took their help in) the creation of the heavens and the earth and not (even) their own creation, …}[18:51].
Also Allah informs human beings and angels of Adam's creation.
He Says: {And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "Verily, I am going to place (mankind) generations after generations on earth." …}[2:30]. Also He Says: {…then verily! We have created you (i.e. Adam) from dust, …}[22:5].
In the same vein, Abu Musa al-Ash'ari reported that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "Allah, Be He Blessed, Created Adam from a handful (of dust) taking it from all corners of earth. Thus, the children of Adam came equal from the earth. Some (of children of Adam) were red, others white and black, others mixed. Some of them were obedient and others inflexible. Some good and other bad". [al-Tirmizi and Abu Dawood]
Water is an essential element in Adam's creation.
Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {Allâh has created every moving (living) creature from water. …}[24:45]. Allah Created Adam with His Hands. He also Says: {(Allâh) said: "O Iblîs (Satan)! What prevents you from prostrating yourself to one whom I have created with Both My Hands. …}[38:75].
Then, mud changed into clay of pottery. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {He created man (Adam) from sounding clay like the clay of pottery.}[55:14].
In reality, Adam was the first created man. Allah Created him in the best complete form and not the opposite as claimed by Darwin. But, the first creature was so complete and big. Then, he became incomplete and smaller in size than his fathers. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "Allah Created Adam (Alaihi al-Salaam), and he was sixty Ziraa (an arm) tall". [Reported by Imams Bukhari and Muslim]
So, believers will enter Paradise as complete as Adam's image. The previous Hadith also reads: "Every person enters Paradise in shape of Adam". The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) ended the saying with: "Decrease in shape of a human being continues till now".
3) Darwin's saying: 'Only the strong and best will remain alive and catastrophes are the cause behind destruction of weak creatures', is refuted since death befalls everyone, weak and strong. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {[He] has created death and life, that He may test you which of you is best in deed. …}[67:2].
4) Honoring the human being is contradictory to Darwin's theory which degrades the human being's rank to that of an ape.
Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {And indeed We have honoured the Children of Adam, and We have carried them on land and sea, and have provided them with At-Taiyibât (lawful good things), and have preferred them above many of those whom We have created with a marked preference.}[17:70]. He also Says: {Verily, We created man of the best stature (mould),}[95:4].
For more details, please consult:
1. Al-Aqida Fillah, by Umar.S. al-Ashqar.
2. Al-Islam Fi Asr al-'Ilm, by Muhammad F.Wajdi.
As for you 2nd question, here is a sufficient, explanation:
Allah informed us in the Qur'an of the Satan's enmity to believers. He Says: {O mankind! Verily, the Promise of Allâh is true. So let not this present life deceive you, and let not the chief deceiver (Satan) deceive you about Allâh. Surely, Shaitân (Satan) is an enemy to you, so take (treat) him as an enemy. He only invites his Hizb (followers) that they may become the dwellers of the blazing Fire.}[35:5-6]. Also He shows us that the Satan tries to tempt every human being by all means. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {(Iblîs) said: "Because You have sent me astray, surely I will sit in wait against them (human beings) on Your Straight Path. Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left, and You will not find most of them as thankful ones (i.e. they will not be dutiful to You)."}[7:16-17].
Then, the Satan withdraws announcing his innocence and leaving a human being in disbelief and disobedience. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {(Their allies deceived them) like Shaitân (Satan), when he says to man: "Disbelieve in Allâh" But when (man) disbelieves in Allâh, Shaitân (Satan) says: "I am free of you, I fear Allâh, the Lord of the 'Alamîn (mankind, jinns and all that exists)!"}[59:16].
Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {And Shaitân (Satan) will say when the matter has been decided: "Verily, Allâh promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, so you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Satan) as a partner with Allâh (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.)."}[14:22].
Thus, the Satan, due to his eternal enmity to believers, craves to seduce the believing human being and throw false suspicion and doubt in his heart. Then, one becomes hesitant and confused concerning faith in Allah. Here are some points that help us refute such a suspicion:
1 - Sane people do not believe that living creatures are created from nothing. In other words, no living being created himself/itself. Whoever believes the opposite is for sure insane.
A Muslim scholar debated with some atheists, who believed that all living being came into existence by chance. The scholar and atheists made an appointment for a debate. There was a river between the place of meeting and the scholar's house. So, he came late. They asked him: 'Why have you come late?' He said: 'When I arrived at the river I did not find a boat. So, I waited some time, and by chance I saw trees uprooting out of earth by themselves and then met one another and tied by a cord to be shaped like a boat. Then, I took that boat to you. They said: 'This is unreasonable'. The scholar replied: 'Then how do you believe that the earth and skies came into being by chance and you do not believe that a boat created itself!?'
Thus, we have, as sane creatures, to believe that nothing created itself, no human being created himself. Who is the creator of this universe? Earth, skies others rivers, trees, maintains? He is Allah, since one who has nothing can not give something, and the one who is created can not create something else. Nature has no ability to create, then how could it create itself?
Therefore, there must be one who creates and is not created. He is Allah, who has the all-perfect qualities. While the creatures are not complete, they need others and Allah needs nobody, He is the First and the Last. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {Were they created by nothing, or were they themselves the creators?}[52:35].
Allah knows best.

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
Sorry if you misunderstood me. I was saying is there any mentions about it whether negative or positive in the Quran. I know 101% it's lies and fake. Allah created everything and if anyone believe in evolution he basically has no religion at all.