Example of daily torture by Israel

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
IOF troops kidnap mother of two detainees to force them confess
[ 07/04/2007 - 09:18 AM ]

QALQILIA, (PIC)-- An IOF unit at dawn Saturday broke into the home of a Palestinian family in Qalqilia city and kidnapped the mother of two detainees to force them to confess, father of the detainees told PIC.

He said that Israeli soldiers encircled the house and told them via loudspeakers to get out before breaking into and ransacking it at the pretext of searching it.

The father said that an Israeli intelligence officer called him bad names and told him, "We will take your wife to force your sons to confess".

He said that the soldiers then handcuffed his wife and took her away in one of their jeeps.

Palestinian legal sources said that the mother of Sa'eed and Omar Dhiab was taken to the Jalama interrogation center where her two sons are held to pressure them into confessing under threat of hurting their mother.

http://www.palestine-info.com/en/de...YCpmNs/zjzvLq2q0ZAD36qLCQprvetbLJTPQYqdCexgk=

If this is not torture... then what might be?

:angryblue:

presa1200

IOF troops kidnap mother of two detainees to force them confess
[ 07/04/2007 - 09:18 AM ]

QALQILIA, (PIC)-- An IOF unit at dawn Saturday broke into the home of a Palestinian family in Qalqilia city and kidnapped the mother of two detainees to force them to confess, father of the detainees told PIC.

He said that Israeli soldiers encircled the house and told them via loudspeakers to get out before breaking into and ransacking it at the pretext of searching it.

The father said that an Israeli intelligence officer called him bad names and told him, "We will take your wife to force your sons to confess".

He said that the soldiers then handcuffed his wife and took her away in one of their jeeps.

Palestinian legal sources said that the mother of Sa'eed and Omar Dhiab was taken to the Jalama interrogation center where her two sons are held to pressure them into confessing under threat of hurting their mother.

http://www.palestine-info.com/en/de...YCpmNs/zjzvLq2q0ZAD36qLCQprvetbLJTPQYqdCexgk=

If this is not torture... then what might be?

:angryblue:

those Kafir of Jews laknatullah they do not taste the beauty of Islam, and they missed the chance to learn Islam that's y there are so beast-behaved. And for those who planned to destroy muslim community, don't forget Allah plans too, and surely He knows the best.

BGfromGB

Torture

those Kafir of Jews laknatullah they do not taste the beauty of Islam, and they missed the chance to learn Islam that's y there are so beast-behaved. And for those who planned to destroy muslim community, don't forget Allah plans too, and surely He knows the best.
Before I comment on this torture,I would like to hear from both parties exactly why the Israelies are doing this. Is it just for the fun of it. Is it because they have been tipped off about illegal activities or is it because they are just sadists.
If it is the first and last reason, then I will tak steps to expose this as wide as possible. If it is for illegal activities, then so be it. I just want to know the the whole truth.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
All I can say BGfromGB is that the Isrealis commit mass crimes agaisnt people like shooting little kids dead and this isn't the first thing they did against a muslim women.

Some videos:

With All force We'll push them out (victory for palestine!!!)

[yt]Dzygb6vf_6w[/yt]

Ummi Falistin

[vg]-8690624090925253243[/vg]

Sami Yusuf-My Ummah

[yt]KasK27fQedw[/yt]

Click here

Well this is it for now. I'll post more later if I don't gorget this thread.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam alaykum/Peace to you all;

This is daily torture from zionists against Palestinian civilians:

Report: IOF roadblocks kill 34 unborn Palestinian babies during intifada
[ 10/04/2007 - 04:25 PM ]

RAMALLAH, (PIC)-- IOF troops manning military roadblocks forced 68 Palestinian pregnant women to deliver their babies at those barriers leading to the death of four women and 34 unborn babies, an independent Palestinian report revealed.

The report by the Palestinian independent authority for citizens' rights said that the pregnant women were on their way to hospital to deliver their babies when the IOF roadblocks obstructed them for hours forcing them to deliver them at those barriers.

It said that the deaths occurred due to the absence of adequate treatment in the ambulance cars, charging that the IOF soldiers manning those barriers did not care less about the screams of those women.

The report noted that the incidents were recorded in the period from late September 2000 till 21st July 2006.

Source: http://www.palestine-info.com/en/de...oh04R3yfWUI50pVlGZpGRfMmiAufICHoUwAfE3HzHR2s=

sister Harb