Examples of duas being accepted

sal12

Salam,

I was wondering if anyone can share their stories of their duas becoming accepted and what they went through until it became accepted. Or if it wasn't accepted but there may have been an alternative better outcome? I find such stories inspriring!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

I think we might have many stories to share but we as humans forget faster the good things we have got than those prayers without answer (or we think we haven´t got answers).

I made dua far before I became muslim (if that´s possible). I asked that Allah accepts me to become a muslim. It took years while I was looking for islam and looked more information about it, but then, 20 years ago, Allah finally accepted my duas and accepted me to be ready to say shahada and become your sister in islam. When I have had difficult times during these years and I have felt that nothing can´t succeed, I remember this the greatest answer to my sincere duas. :)

Mub2arak

asalamualikum,
sister herb i would like to know your story ,from what religion were you following before islam etc... would u please contact me beacause i am planning to give dawah to a few non muslims and whatever you share can be really helpful .
thank you

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Wa alaykumussalam

I was Christian before (The Evangelical Lutheran/Protestant).

I can write my story to here but sorry, I don´t contact to unknown brothers here.

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu'alaikum!
Dearest sister herb ,
images-1-jpg.11067

images-jpg.11068

~May Allah swt keep you safe always~Amin!
~Wassalam :)

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 21
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 22