Exams

Tamana

:salam2:
I hope most of you are not getting annyoyed because I keep asking you for duaaz, Im will be inshallah getting my GCSE results tomorrow, plz I beg you all make duaa to allah that I will achieve high grades inshallah, I really want A*s for my English literature, English language, Business Studies and Humanities exams (I already got the results for the other subjects), I willl remember you all in my duaaz inshallah, plz brothers and sisters dont reject or ignore my plea, I beg u all I am in need of ur duaaz plz mae duaa for me
jazakallah
:tti_sister: may Allah accept every1's duaaz ameen

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
All The Best!

I hope most of you are not getting annyoyed because I keep asking you for duaaz, Im will be inshallah getting my GCSE results tomorrow, plz I beg you all make duaa to allah that I will achieve high grades inshallah, I really want A*s for my English literature, English language, Business Studies and Humanities exams (I already got the results for the other subjects), I willl remember you all in my duaaz inshallah, plz brothers and sisters dont reject or ignore my plea, I beg u all I am in need of ur duaaz plz mae duaa for me
jazakallah
:tti_sister: may Allah accept every1's duaaz ameen
~~~
:wasalam:

~May Allah swt grant you success with best result~Amin!

All The Best!
Insya'allah!

╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝
Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak To
you and your family
All My Family In Islam.

Take Care!
~Wassalam.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:wasalam:

Remember,sister,whatever hppens is Allah's will,so always trust in Him and you will find peace inshaAllah.May Allah grant you success.Ameen