EXCELLENCE OF SUPPLICATING FOR THE MUSLIMS BEHIND THEIR BACK (IN THEIR ABSENCE)

Ershad

:bismillah1:

Assalamu alaykkum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Abu Dharr reported that Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: There is no believing servant who supplicates for his brother behind his back (in his absence) that the Angels do not say: The same be for you too.

Umm Darda’ reported: My husband reported that he heard Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who supplicates for his brother behind his back (in his absence), the Angel commissioned (for carrying supplication to his Lord) says: Ameen, and it is for you also.

Safwan (and he was Ibn ‘Abdullah b. Safwan, and he had been married to Umm Darda’) reported : I visited Abu Darda’s house in Syria. I did not find him there but Umm Darda’ (was present at the house). She said: Do you intend to perform Hajj during this year? I said: Yes. She said: Do supplicate Allah for blessings upon us, for Allah’s Prophet (may peace be upon him) used to say: The supplication of a Muslim for his brother at his back (in his absence) is responded so long as he makes a supplication for blessings for his brother and the commissioned Angel says: Ameen, and says: May it be for you too.

Source: http://arabicvirtualacademy.com/exc...e-muslims-behind-their-back-in-their-absence/